Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1546073 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.
« Reply #14640 on: August 15, 2019, 01:21:45 pm »

Armoured spine, Max
Love, scriver~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14641 on: August 17, 2019, 10:55:30 am »

It is part titanium now, wot wot.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14643 on: August 24, 2019, 05:27:10 am »

You do look like a wise, cute journeyman druid!  Awesome coat dude, you're looking healthy as well!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14644 on: August 24, 2019, 05:48:08 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:41:22 am by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14645 on: August 24, 2019, 07:05:00 am »

So, a while after breaking up with my ex, I decided to do away with my fairly large and fuzzy beard. It had developed out of a whim and become a sort of self-defense mechanism against my ex, and I've generally gotten more positive attention from the opposite sex when I'm not sporting the facebush.

However, I also have friends now... Female friends. Female friends who wouldn't let me remove it until they'd gotten a chance to dye it fancy colors.

Last weekend was this city's first-ever Gay Pride, parade and all. Are you seeing where this is going?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But, of course, if you're gonna get spiffed up for Pride, you might as well go all out... So, naturally, the topic of women's clothing came up. It's easy enough to convince me to do silly stuff if it sounds like it would result in entertainment value, so I said sure.

Given carte blanche, my female friends immediately decided that since I was a willing victim, it was only proper that I be subjected to some of the darker sides of feminine fashion... And that's when the corsets came out.

A somewhat nautical/steampunky underbust was found to fit, and after some brainstorming a theme was discovered and developed... With that, a full costume was eventually assembled to complement the colorful whiskers.

And thus, the legend of Gaybeard the Pirate was born.

Yeah. Y'all landlubbers can't handle my fabulousity.

...curiously, drinking on the town that night, I got the most attention I've ever gotten going out. To the point of being straight up asked out on a date by one chick and going home with another one I'd just met.

I've clearly been doing dating wrong this whole time... What women really want is gay pirates.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14646 on: August 24, 2019, 07:43:22 am »

Your friends are pretty good at gay pirate chic. You should keep them around.

... also the angle on those skull and crossbones nipple stickers bothers me for some reason. It's like they're tilted wrong but I can't tell why. Might just be the picture, I'unno.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14647 on: August 24, 2019, 07:53:20 am »

... also the angle on those skull and crossbones nipple stickers bothers me for some reason. It's like they're tilted wrong but I can't tell why. Might just be the picture, I'unno.

As it turns out, pasties are not actually well-adapted to violent masses of chest hair. They were not having a good time.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14648 on: August 24, 2019, 07:57:40 am »

I am disappoint!  No nipple rings/Gawdy gold loop ear rings.

Also, no gay parrot.

(I tease of course, it's actually pretty avant-garde)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #14649 on: August 24, 2019, 08:20:20 am »

What makes the parrot gay? They're already pretty flamboyant.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14650 on: August 24, 2019, 09:20:38 am »

Also, no gay parrot.
There was a perfectly-sized unicorn plushie, but I couldn't figure out a way to attach it (original costume was planned without jacket, and therefore bare shoulders).

Original plan also included my snazzy eyepatch (which is actually just a black headband, which my ex actually used as such for a while after I'd bought it for a less-homoerotic pirate costume last halloween), but I eventually decided against it once the girls had done my sensational eye makeup. I felt it'd be a waste.

Also didn't really feel like being more blind than I already am without glasses.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14651 on: August 24, 2019, 10:22:18 am »

We doing gay shit?

My extremely gay brother brought me to a local gay nightclub last night. It was fun, but it wasn't long before I had to go and find a non-crowded area to unwind.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14652 on: August 24, 2019, 10:45:47 am »

What makes the parrot gay? They're already pretty flamboyant.

What is says of course! Just like people, unless they put on a show, you will never know unless they say so!

;P

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #14653 on: August 24, 2019, 11:07:43 am »

So many variants on what Polly could say (or be taught to say). I dread to think  ;)
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14654 on: August 25, 2019, 04:22:44 am »

So, a while after breaking up with my ex, I decided to do away with my fairly large and fuzzy beard. It had developed out of a whim and become a sort of self-defense mechanism against my ex, and I've generally gotten more positive attention from the opposite sex when I'm not sporting the facebush.

However, I also have friends now... Female friends. Female friends who wouldn't let me remove it until they'd gotten a chance to dye it fancy colors.

Last weekend was this city's first-ever Gay Pride, parade and all. Are you seeing where this is going?

But, of course, if you're gonna get spiffed up for Pride, you might as well go all out... So, naturally, the topic of women's clothing came up. It's easy enough to convince me to do silly stuff if it sounds like it would result in entertainment value, so I said sure.

Given carte blanche, my female friends immediately decided that since I was a willing victim, it was only proper that I be subjected to some of the darker sides of feminine fashion... And that's when the corsets came out.

A somewhat nautical/steampunky underbust was found to fit, and after some brainstorming a theme was discovered and developed... With that, a full costume was eventually assembled to complement the colorful whiskers.

And thus, the legend of Gaybeard the Pirate was born.

Yeah. Y'all landlubbers can't handle my fabulousity.

...curiously, drinking on the town that night, I got the most attention I've ever gotten going out. To the point of being straight up asked out on a date by one chick and going home with another one I'd just met.

I've clearly been doing dating wrong this whole time... What women really want is gay pirates.

Of course! We should have realised that from Jack Sparrow already!

I honestly love the jacket/coat, though. I hope it's yours. And if it isn't, I hope you kept it anyway.

We doing gay shit?

My extremely gay brother brought me to a local gay nightclub last night. It was fun, but it wasn't long before I had to go and find a non-crowded area to unwind.

Looking good, japa! Next time go as a pride pirate, adopt a over-the-top piratey personality to escape into when you get overwhelmed ;)
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 987