Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia : I//S//E - Game has ended, Cybrid Victory! ToonyMan, Dakarian win!  (Read 45911 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I like the idea.  it does bring to question how will the reports work:  Will the cybrid decide on what the 'results' say?

(if so I kind of like it).
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, cybrids can PM me the results they wish to be announced for the test, or passed along to the overseer.

So, should this falsifying of reports count as an actual night action, perhaps? Or would that be dumb?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, cybrids can PM me the results they wish to be announced for the test, or passed along to the overseer.

So, should this falsifying of reports count as an actual night action, perhaps? Or would that be dumb?

If you're saying that if they get roleblocked, the results shouldn't come in, then yeah.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But "faking" shouldn't supplant any other night action they would take, I assume.

Okay, seems good so far, actually...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 01:57:36 pm by GlyphGryph »

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Actually, I don't get the reason for having the cybrids choose to fake OR perform their action.  That basically eliminates their ability to perform an action or else they'll be spotted easily as a cybrid.

As it stands, faking a result can be found out when the results end up lying (I invesigate and see that Webadict is a Rebel!!  "Webadict, Imperial, was lynched"... ummm)

Also, some roles would be impossible to fake, like killing roles.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which is why I said it shouldnt stop the others?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Cop investigates overseer and has shown as rebel. LoL
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]