Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Whoa, just started Adv. Mode...little more violent then I am used to o.0  (Read 13003 times)

bhamv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Whoa, just started Adv. Mode...little more violent then I am used to o.0
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2010, 08:19:12 am »

How many of you have crippled every joint of an opponent, gouged out both eyes, and then left him to suffer for a while (probably heading off to kill everyone else in the settlement), before coming back and finishing him off?

Actually, it might be faster to ask how many of you haven't.

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2010, 08:53:15 am »

*raises hand*

But how many of you have combined that with stealing every item of clothing and dropping those very items back on them after setting them on fire?

I mean cmon, this is DF, you have to be sicker than sick to be a real sicko!

I also need to mod in moral guardians just to make a neat coat out of them.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2010, 06:05:22 am »

How many of you have crippled every joint of an opponent, gouged out both eyes, and then left him to suffer for a while (probably heading off to kill everyone else in the settlement), before coming back and finishing him off?

Actually, it might be faster to ask how many of you haven't.

What is this "finish them off" you speak of?

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2010, 06:38:06 am »

And how many of you have you modded it so you can wear clothes made out of "elven baby leather" and use a corpse of an elven child running around an elven retreart smashing the brains in of the elves with one of their kin, chucking their bodies into the fire, destroying the whole town except for one elven child who is left there to witness the destruction and carnage that you have brought, ripping out its eyes, and tearing off every limb except the head.
Then finally leave and retire in a human settlment closeby.
set up a dwarven fortress where the elven settlment previously was, for the only purpose of turning the elven bones into bolts, then abandoning the fortress.
Then comming out of retirement with your adventurerer, picking up the elven bone bolts and then promptly destroy every single last elven being by using the bones and bodies of their kin.
Then finally going back to that one elven child survivor, who may or may not be an adult now, killing it, picking up its body, then chucking it down a volcano and jump into it, knowing that your destiny has been fufilled as you have destroyed every single last elf on the world Then you generate another world and it all starts again....

(raises hand)
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2010, 11:11:16 am »

And how many of you have you modded it so you can wear clothes made out of "elven baby leather" and use a corpse of an elven child running around an elven retreart smashing the brains in of the elves with one of their kin, chucking their bodies into the fire, destroying the whole town except for one elven child who is left there to witness the destruction and carnage that you have brought, ripping out its eyes, and tearing off every limb except the head.
Then finally leave and retire in a human settlment closeby.
set up a dwarven fortress where the elven settlment previously was, for the only purpose of turning the elven bones into bolts, then abandoning the fortress.
Then comming out of retirement with your adventurerer, picking up the elven bone bolts and then promptly destroy every single last elven being by using the bones and bodies of their kin.
Then finally going back to that one elven child survivor, who may or may not be an adult now, killing it, picking up its body, then chucking it down a volcano and jump into it, knowing that your destiny has been fufilled as you have destroyed every single last elf on the world Then you generate another world and it all starts again....

(raises hand)

I'm proud to say I have! :)

bhamv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How do you mod the game to get elf leather?  I've been trying to get my dwarves to butcher sapients for ages, with no success...

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile

How do you mod the game to get elf leather?  I've been trying to get my dwarves to butcher sapients for ages, with no success...

I believe you have to attach a Butcherable tag in the RAW. Not entirely sure but that seems most likely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]