Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Planet Centauri?..  (Read 1814 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Planet Centauri?..
« on: August 05, 2016, 03:35:06 pm »

so, this game was released on steam at almost the same time with Starbound. has anyone here played it? how was it?

assasinwar9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planet Centauri?..
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 04:33:24 pm »

i have it ... havent gotten very far becuse its kinda hard to play it instead of starbound lol, cant say its worth the money atm :/
immortal is never dieing so that sucks lol

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 05:28:51 pm »

My friend has it, he says its fun. Didn't really say much else. But...I saw him switch over back to Starbound pretty quick.

Which tells me its probably a fun/good game...except...Starbound :P
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 08:33:51 pm »

Here's the old topic
First impressions: the steam page has a GIF of the player riding atop a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Anyways, this game is still in Early Access, while Starbound is 'feature complete' as far as I know. Perhaps further down the road it'll be worth taking a look at?

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 01:31:47 am »

I played a bunch of Starbound clones and none of them seem to be really worth the money. This one needs way more development time, but it's the one I spend the most time in IIRC. And so does Crea, since we're on that genre.  :P
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 08:44:10 am »

Because I'm a lazy ass, I'm going to do a year (and some change) bump instead of making a new thread.

There have been a few updates since the last post. I just purchased yesterday, however, and haven't gone through all of the changelogs so I'm not sure how substantial the changes were.

So far, the game feels and looks like Crearria.