Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: getting heat to slow down in LCS?  (Read 1649 times)

Kearn

• Bay Watcher
  • insert witty tagline here
    • View Profile
getting heat to slow down in LCS?
« on: June 13, 2011, 08:45:28 pm »

right now i'm stuck accumulating a whopping 4-600 heat every day with no idea how to slow it down

i know secrecy disperses it but it doesnt mean anything due to the overwhelming mass amounts of heat

will stopping my spree of 357 consecutive murders make heat slow down?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:16:44 pm by Kearn »
i like goats

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
Re: getting heat to slow the hell down in LCS?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 12:41:12 am »

There is a way but it will take long. Assign your Liberals to do community service, switch safehouse when you think it's no longer safe, repeat. Community service will disperse heat, about 1 murder's worth a week. Very slow, indeed.

Another way, taking much less time but being much riskier, is having your Liberals get arrested and tried. Have a sleeper judge or two, a sleeper lawyer with good skill and hope for the best. However, if your squad includes enlightened (kidnapped and so on) people, they'll leave the squad before trial and you can't get them back.
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

Aerogen

• Bay Watcher
  • estou estupefato
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 12:51:49 am »

Another way, taking much less time but being much riskier, is having your Liberals get arrested and tried. Have a sleeper judge or two, a sleeper lawyer with good skill and hope for the best. However, if your squad includes enlightened (kidnapped and so on) people, they'll leave the squad before trial and you can't get them back.
-
OJ Simpson style?  :D

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 12:56:53 am »

Hey, if it doesn't fit, they must acquit. Heck, you can even hire the Ace Liberal attorney to do his Chewbacca Defence, but this costs 5000$ and, possibly even worse, there's a 10% of his nemesis prosecutor from hell appearing on the scene. But simply having sleeper judges and a skilled sleeper lawyer is usually enough to get your Liberals clean.

(NOTE: Judges may not be able to defend you always, it depends on their infiltration%. Same applies to lawyers, although they'll always help their loveslaves)
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 02:03:15 pm »

I believe that as of the most recent release, lawyers always help, regardless of infiltration. Judges still roll.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 02:28:36 pm »

Sounds neat, lawyers aren't too powerful so it's only good.