Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: CCS now under development  (Read 32048 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CCS now under development
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2011, 03:52:02 pm »

Oh. Huh. In that case, I'll let C+ be "Legal protection is afforded to children from the point of conception" (or how praguepride calls it "A person's rights begin at conception"). I also remembered one Conservative in the previous CCS thread was fine with abortion being banned entirely, so maybe that is a common view. Maybe I'm taking the whole 'portray C+ sympathetically' in a bit of an extreme direction to 'portray C+ sympathetically to a bunch of L+ people'.

Also, here's at least one poll (Gallup) that indicates the proportion of the population who wants abortion banned under all circumstances, just to provide some context to Fox's statement.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2011, 11:25:37 pm »

So Servant Corps, does that mean you're taking over the development of the CCS? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2011, 11:28:44 pm »

No. I am making a separate CCS project, different from that of the Lord of Bucket. I eagerly encourage all fans of CCS to start development their own CCS copy lest LordBucket and I fail to deliver.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2011, 11:40:31 pm »

Will your version be similar to Lord Bucket's version ( except for the whole abortion issue you talked about ) or will you make some significant changes?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2011, 05:33:20 pm »

I don't recall what LordBucket's version actually is at the moment, but I do think they'd be significant changes, just merely from the change in designers.

In any event, I am bumping LordBucket's thread way too much. I'll make a new thread later on when I feel development is going well.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:37:02 pm by Servant Corps »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]