Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 1035507 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #525 on: August 29, 2014, 10:50:20 pm »

Why don't you just sig the forum?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 29, 2014, 11:09:58 pm »

Why don't you just sig

grisha5?
Take a closer look at this text!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 29, 2014, 11:10:31 pm »

Been done already. And this is the best place to fish for sig material.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #528 on: August 29, 2014, 11:43:35 pm »

Stealing from other peoples' sigs? That's low. Real low.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 29, 2014, 11:46:06 pm »

Stealing from other peoples' sigs? That's low. Real low.
Naw, see, it's the meta sig discussion that I love to sig.
Like this quote here.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 30, 2014, 12:05:50 am »

Naw, see, it's the meta sig discussion that I love to sig.
Like this quote here.
Sigged.

I hope that this doesn't turn into another sig war.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2014, 03:33:31 am »

I hope that this doesn't turn into another sig war.
Sigged.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2014, 03:35:07 am »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2014, 06:59:12 am »

Quote from: Bay12forum
Ḁ̵̶̴̖͖̱̲̌̊͋ͭ̊̄͒ͬ̾ͭ͒̄ͫ́̚͟R̝̳̼̺̻̗͇̜͔̼̺͎͙͉̠̱͆̊̾ͪͭ̂̀ͥ͊ͧ̎ͭ̈̿ͮͣ̀͞͡ͅM̵̠̥̙̹͔͍̮̠͎̹͕̭̳͔͔̜̍ͭ̆ͦͪ̔ͣ̎̽ͦ̽̅̽ͧ̔̎̂̀͝O̷̠̞̱͍̰͍̼̖͚̩̖̤̟̩ͯ̊́̄̎̈̈́̒ͫ͗̃̍̈͋̀͞K̢̡̼̼̯͇͔̙̾̈̍̽̾̄͒̇ ̸̝͉͉̥̩̼̗͓̝̻̲͉̦̋̃̔ͧͯ̏̒̔̋ͤ́̓̾̓͆ͫ́͠͞͠Ç̟̼̲̭͕͕̲̟̤̝̙̺̝̼͗̊̅ͩ̔̐̊̇͌̀̓́͡͞͝Ą̷̬͙̻͕̜̬̞̟̰̯̤͈͓̘̳̜̄̓̃̃ͨ͢͠͠T̷̢̡̫̗͖̗͇͙̯̻͚̖̪̖͙̗̋ͪͧ͒̓̅ͩ̀ͥͫ̅ ̨̛̛̛̯̲̻̝̖͖͚̥̦̫̘͓͇̳̱͉̜̻̍̈́̇ͭ̑ͣͮ͗ͫ̽̒ͯ̀ͨC̔ͣ̈͊̾ͭ̇͜͠͏̣̰̯̯̱̞̻̰̥̰͓͓̜̕A̵̢̛̤̗̣̝̼̪̜̟̯̬͕̻͋̑̄ͤͦͮ̄ͧͪͧ̿̇̎̍̋͠T̶̵̝̖̠̙͉̭̫̎ͧ̒͗̒̈́ͪ̓ͣ̂͛͐ͬS̶̴̙̟̜̻̈ͭ̉͐̌̾̆̊̓̿͌ͣ̽ͧ́̚͟͡ ̴̨̢͖̜̲̦̤̝͍̻̙͚̠̪͖̞̯͕͇̭͐̒ͣ̓́ͧͫ͌̿͂̾̿̎͂ͪ̂ͧ́̚Ď̛͚͈͉̺̺͓̘̗͙̭͉͙̼̼̹̉̾̏̓̀̄͞Ŵ̵̡̪̣̭̼̞͓̄ͭͦ̔̏ͨ͆̅͊̄̍̈͒͆ͭ̋ͤ̂͟ͅÁ̷̴̷̰̮͙̩̜̘̞̹͔̮̝̙͕̯̝̱̉̍ͭͤͦ̑ͧͯ͆ͥͫ͗ͭ͛̒̾͆R̭̮͈̳͆͌̌ͨͯͪ͌̅̂̀͆̽̕͟͜͟͠F̸̸̡̲̜̱̮̲͖͉̻͙̤͍̰̯̲̳̠̈́ͬ́̔̏͑̋͐̅̃̀̍̚͢ͅ ̷̝̱̞͚̯̝̯̮̀ͥͦ̆͋̓̽ͫ͊̓̽̀̚͢͢͠P̵̷̯̖̭̱̦͎̩͕̣̩͔̰̼͎̋̎̈́ͭͥ̀ͤͭ̐̿ͭͨ̚ͅO̵̧̭̹͚̱̯͖̥͔̩̗͎ͮͬ̐ͨ̚L̶̯͍̭͔̙͈̭̜͓͖̦͕͇̰̩ͯ͒ͧͣ͆̋̔̚͜I͊̆̽̈́́ͯ̅ͭ҉̴͉̝̠̪̥̼̭̱͇̠̙͍̝̤̘̗̀͢͠ͅT̷̴͉̰̭̘͍̹͎͖̼͚͎͚̟̉̉̿ͨ̑ͣͭ̍̇ͫ͐̾̾ͩ͆͜͝ͅI̵̢̢̨͖̯͖̳̻͇͉̠͈͊̒̆̓͗ͅÇ̮͔̦̣͍̭̺̻̼͚̟̟͕̲̩̙͋̃̐͌̉̏̒ͦͫ͐́͠S̷̨͓̠̹̜̘͙͚̖ͤ̑͒͂̆̂̀ ̡̠̣̼̰̤̙̪̙̭͓̤͎̯̦͔̰̄̍ͩͫ͛ͩ̂̓̓͘͢ͅS̡̬̤͈͇̺̗̹͍͕̈̑̎ͣ̓͌͐Ḩ̵̡̹̠̩̞͔̉̎̌̏͞ͅI̢̨̱͙͈̭̘̲͓̖̱͖͖͕ͪ̔̽̽͑̈́̎̈́ͪ́̄̓̾́́P̨̛͙̖̫̼̯̝̠̟̤̜̺͉̔͌̿̋ͥ̃̏̿̒͊̿͘P̸̺̥̻̪̲̞̣͇̙̂ͫͦ͛͌̄ͯ́͝Ȉ̶̵ͣͬ̓́̽̔̑̾̚͠͝҉̙͚̜Ṋ̨̘̰͕̬͖̟̟͇͔̞͍̺̆ͯ̒ͭ̑̓ͭ͋ͧͨ͡͡G̡̡̮̜͈͖̺̫̝͖̙͉̜͎̲̤͓̫̗̅̏̂ͫ̎̓̾̓͛̋̿̇̀̚ͅ ̴͚̳̣̠̼̪̜̱̜̹̼̠͎̍ͩ͛͒͑̇ͯͤͩ́͗̓͡ͅͅA͖̣̥̥̥̽̌̂́͑̃̀ͩ̿̂͊ͥ̽͐ͤ̀̚̚̕Ņ̸̯̠̺̩̭̻̬̝̰̫͐̄ͤ̍̈́̎ͪ̌̔̒̓ͦ̋ͮ̀͠Ì̌̓ͩͩ͜͠͏̨͙̩̤̲͈̟͈̰̖̫̝͙̻͉̮̝M̵̢̻̲̤̬̭̲̬̰̝͔̭̦̆̏́ͣ̇̃̑̂ͪ́̀͜E̷̘͈̩̣̳̭̫̗͉̼̿͒͊̿̅̂ͦ̓͊̕͜͝ ̻̙͙̪͚̘̺̔̿͂ͯ̇̉̃̆̇͊ͭ̿̊͐́͠P̸̨̛͙̹̩̯̹͚̓̓ͮ̃̿̾̋̒͆̃͋̈̄̿̀̚͘E̴͔͔̗̮͉̲̣̥͎̣̖͈͉͈̒̓ͨͦ̍̽ͨ̾̐ͯ́̚͝R̶̢͐̔͐͌͊̾͊͏̴̡̜̳͓̟̹̠ͅP̵̘̺̯̪͎͕͕̼̖̞̠ͤ́͑̈́̂ͩ͌ͥ́ͯ̀Lͫ̓ͯ҉̴̞̬̤͖̪̮̝̳̥̳̭̗̗͍̪͚̩̯̪E͖̖̙̝̠̩̫̠̭̺̙͕̰͉̐̋̄͆ͩͣ̌͒ͦ͘͘͠͞X̴̡̱̠̼̮͓͕͖͇̞͐͗͛̔ͤ̇̔̓̊ͩͦ͊ͫ̽̿̑ͨ̚I̿ͬͭ̆̓͛̌̀̍̔ͮ͑͛҉̶̨̖̣̻͖͉̗͇̝̖C̡͕̙͍̭̣̠͓̜̳̰͍͚̍̈́ͤ͋ͪ̎̉̊͜͡͝ͅO̵̤̗̠̻̜̜̙̭̤̩̝͒ͤ̽̉́́ͭ̓̇ͮ̒ͨͫͥ̃͜͜ͅN̶̛̠̼̻̠͎̣͇̱͎͐͐̐̽̽ͨ̄̓͒͌͢ ͩ̅̉̏ͬ́̄͏̷̪̳̖̺̻̠͈̺̯͇̣̲̠͙R̶̛̺̻̫͍̫̗͓̦͚̪̝͍̻̹̗͖͒͋ͣ͞ͅỌ̴̷̵̴̭̣̫̊͊̆͒ͨͧ͊ͨ̓ͯ̒ͣ̂̋̑̓͌͒̚ͅŲ͈̳̱̣̣̹͖͕̺̹̼̲̳͕̯̼̗̙͂̋̑̆̌ͤ͂̈́͐̀̕͞L̮̣͇̠̞̹̞͈̮͔͔̻͇̙ͪ̓ͤ̎̽ͣ̃̃ͥ̌͘Ȅ̇ͩ̓̅͗͗ͣͦͤ́̐̃ͮ̀͝͠҉̷͙͎͔͖̬͔̩͟T̶̹̖̖̬̘̘̫̲͚̳̻̯͍̗̳̘̞̭͗ͬ̄̐ͯ͛ͬͯ̅ͨ̾͗̋̌ͨͩT̷̶̮̺̙̬̱̫̠̈͒̌͆̂̄̌ͩ̑͑͌̒ͧ͟͜͢Ėͫ͗ͬ̂͜͏̴̝̺̙͘ ̴̧̫̬̲͕̰̹͚̗̰̺̑ͮ̉̑ͪ̋̑͋ͬ̉͝ͅẄ̵̷̢̻͎͉̥́͛̓ͪͥͨ̔̏̏̄̿ͣͮ͋̒̄ͣ͠Ȧ͛͑͒͋̀ͤͥ̇ͭ̄ͭͨ̇͆͏͏̭͓̘̫̘͔̤̳͕̠̦̩͔͠ͅR̢̗̫̫͖͔̫̯͚̲͈͍ͬ̇͂̊̒̆̒̕͟͞͝ͅR̨̢̫͖̦̗͔̹̖̼̤̲̝̘̖͐ͩͨ͋̄E̶̵̢͊͛̒̔͗ͣ͏͓̗̣͇̞͙̺̖̱̼͉̠͓͖ͅͅͅN̡̫͍͕̺̼͍͓̤̲̲͖̞̫͇̫͈͓̙͈̈̃̀͒ͤͤͪ̾̽ͪ́͘S̸͍͈͎̤͓̀̊ͥ͂͆ͪ́͛̒̊͆ͯ̓̃̚̚͢͞ͅ ̣̰̞͓͕̟̲̹̭̙̻͚̟͆̌̉̍̅̂͒̈ͤ̄ͬ̅͋͜ͅC̶̶̢̛̊ͪͤ͗̈́̆ͯͦ̈̆̈ͫ̏͌҉̻͈̙͎̤̙̘̦̘U̡͂͗̐̆̎̔͒͆́͘҉̞̬̦̻̙̠̺̥͕͉̰̞̱̫T̴̜̤̫̝̙̯̼̤̗̺̲̰ͧ̓̌ͯ̂͜͡E̷̱̪̪̞̭͍͙͍̟̍̿͒ͧ͊̀͢ ̶̨̛̬͍̬͉̼̭̰̞̗̝̹̖̗̙͓͚̤ͬ̌̇ͨ̈́̍ͨ̀H̙͚̯͕̫͎͔͗̀ͭͯ͑ͮͥ̈́̐̆̀̚Ą̎͒ͩ͛̆̇̌͠͏҉̧͇̫̺̩̬͉͔̻͔̺P̧̞̺͇̼̯̖̙̗ͧ͗̉ͩ̽̎̊̀ͨ̿̕͝͡P̔̽ͣ̓ͥ̓̔ͣ҉̴̢̫̗͓̦̕͠Y̛̠̣̥̟̞͙̹̫̖̹̼̲̺̜̔ͦ̀̃͊ͬ̎͂ͥͪ̏̽͆ͤ̑̎̃̅ͅͅ ̵̧̨̞͈͔̰̣̱̖͛̋̽̊̆͛̋͘͢S̸̷̢̙̫͔̩̗͎̮̳̦̭̙̝͉͕̒̉̊̽̎͋͋ͯͪ̐ͧͬ̔̒́ͯ̽̓̎́N̑ͯ́̏҉̞̼͍̗͈̱̰̣͘ͅͅȎ̴̧̐ͪͩ̏̈́̾͌̉̾ͯ͡͠͏̟͎͙̰̟͇ͅO͍̯̼̹̠ͤ̋̂ͮͮ̋̿ͭ̄̕͡͡͡Ô̴̵̞̳͍̹̣̞̪̲͈͓̬̙̤͎͇̗ͪ͗̈̇̽̋́̕͡Ö̶̸̪̱̜͖̣̲̭̖͇̲̭̼͌̇ͮ̈́̋̽̐͆̉̄́̋̀͢ͅO̷̧̧̱̫̲̭̓ͧͭ̀Ơ̴̯̖͔͕̫̘̩̠̜̩͉ͧͨ̈̔̾̆ͩ́͊̂̃͒͆͆̅̒O̷̶̡̜͉͈̞͖̰̲̙̺ͪ̽̿̊̓̀ͅ ̸̶̧̫̜͎̟̯͎̥͔̰͈̣̻̹̞͇ͬͦͣͣ̍̌̿̔̈́ͧͭ̇̆̕͠ͅS̶͛̈́̒̑ͭͫͬ͑̂̊͑͊ͣ̋̽ͭ̈ͣ̚͢͜҉͍̺͍̻͉̠̖̳̰̰̫̹͉̗̖Aͬ̓̌̃҉̵̨̹̘̱̫̬͞D̍ͫͮ͛͐̅ͯ̌̈́̈҉̛̛̬̤̺̗̦̣̼̜͓̻̯̮͙̙̝͔͉̦ ̶̛̋̇̿̽̊͑ͯ̿͏̪͍̬̻̜̻̦̼̺̱̠͈͖̱̖̰͍̟́R̷̺͉̤̪͇ͯͧ̍̑ͪ̽̾̈́̎ͮ͜͢͠͝Ă̧ͨ̀͌̉҉̶̧̛͔̩̣͓G̷̷̦̲̭̦̠͙̱̜͈̰̗̪͚̤̒͆ͥ͐ͥ̄ͬ̓͂̏̒͋̚͡ͅȨ̧̛̠̬̙͍̩̜̗̖̖̣͖͉̪̟̞̞̂̾͑ͬ̾͐̓ͭ̋̚ ̴̵͎̜͓̟͓̤͕̫̞̖͍̙͛̉̌́͂͘͢A̷̴̴̧̙͇̹̭̲̯̗̙͕ͬͪͦ͒ͥͣ͢D̵̞̘̣̭͈͉̖͇̗͎̼͕̣͇͍͖͔͕̃ͨ̍ͨ͛͑̌̅̂ͫ͌̇́̌̀͘͝͡V̢ͨ͐̒͌ͤ͛͐̿ͧͤͪͩ̅̍̎ͦͮ͊҉̩̝͕̳E͍̭̣̝̲ͥ̆̇̇̉̒̆ͦ̅̃̅̉ͣ̕N̵̷̨̤̞͖̱̽ͤͣ̃ͮͣͭ́͟T̸̵̶̡̧͈̤̹̰̮̪̻̞̲̭͇͉ͣ̂̃̒ͭ͌̇̔ͅŲ̤͍̯̞͖̘̺̻̱͖̰͑͋ͭ̂̓ͤ͒ͮͪ͒̉̃̿̓̀̚̚͘͢͝R̎̔̂̓ͭ͐͐̓ͪͪ̉ͯͮ̈́͐̍ͬ͠҉̲͓̩͓̦͎̘̙͎͇̥̪̖̞̟́͡E̸̷̸̛̝̜̤̞͙͔̱͎͙̝ͩ̐͆͂ͧ͋̽͗ͮ̅ͭͥ͆Rͣͦ̆̊ͯ̓̑̾̉͛̄́̚͘͜͢҉̪͙̻̖̺̗͙̭ ̶̡̬̭͈̯̝̞̗ͮ̒̂̀͋ͦ͂ͤͩC̈́̄͆̄͑ͪ͐̄͌̇͒͑̓͐ͤ̚҉̡̢̨̛͍̱̥̥̗̭̠͎͎͎L̨̛̝͚͈̝̳ͧ́ͩ̊͐̾̓̾̋O̻̗̰͇̖̓͂̄ͨ̽̂͊̽͘Uͣ̇ͦͬ͐̅̾͌̅̈́̓̀̃ͮͥͫͫ̊͞҉̡͙̤̪͍̹̻̰̼̲͍͇̖͙̘̙̩͎̠͔̕D̴̔̒̇̾̀͂̎͑ͥ̃̿͡҉͕̠̩͉̳̲̤͙̲̮̮̫͍̺͍̙̳̘̞͡Ş̭̞͖̮̗̥͖̤̇̑ͮ̄̏͊̏̄̃ͩ̀͘͞Pͤ̅ͮ̎͆̿͂͛ͤ̌̆ͦ̓͑̽҉̰̱̰͢͡͡R̷̵̅̆ͪ̊̂̃ͣͩͧͨ͏̙͇͈̫͕̞̝̳̦ͅͅIͩ̎ͭ̇͌̆ͦ̚҉̨̰͚̲̹̮̩̰̼̗̱͡ͅͅT̢̲͖̦̹̠̫͙͔̙̥̗̗̺̲ͣ͂ͮ̿͠Ȩ̷̗͍̘̞͓͊́̆͌́̐͋̌͝ ̧͇̣͕̯͙̹̱͕͇͉͔̲ͨ̾ͥ̿̐ͬ̌̄͊͗̄͛͝͠ͅ
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2014, 07:47:49 am »

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2014, 09:08:48 am »

I DECLARE A SIG WAR

I'm just gonna slip this in here. Every time you all start a sigwar, it shall be there.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2014, 03:33:12 pm »

I DECLARE A SIG WAR

I'm just gonna slip this in here. Every time you all start a sigwar, it shall be there.
At least until someone sigs it.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2014, 04:01:18 pm »

I already sigged the forum. You all have already lost. :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2014, 04:11:14 pm »

I already sigged the forum. You all have already lost. :P

I think it's obvious that I'm the winner here.
Take a closer look at this text!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 31, 2014, 05:39:49 am »

GUYS STOP

LAST TIME THiS HAPPENED IT SPAWNED A HALF-ASSED RTD WE DON'T NEED SOMETHING SIMILARLY SHITTY
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 48