Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 964329 times)

Pridain

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2010, 11:49:56 am »

Hot damn, I've got someone whose labor is:

Lead Dodge Demonstration.

And yes, the recruit under him has "watch Dodging demonstration."

Still dunno how to choose which demonstration he does.

The question is, how are you supposed to demonstrate Dodge by yourself? :P

Urist McTeacher:  Now watch, me student, as I show yer how ta dodge.  I takes me knife and I tosses it upwards, pointy-like.

*McTeacher steps to the side, the knife thuds off the stones near his foot*

McTeacher:  There ya go, laddie.  I've got little patience and less caution, so that's it for yer lesson.  How's about you try it now?

*McStudent appears less than eager, but tries.  The knife embeds into his foot*

McTeacher:  Oosh, that's not what I been showing ya.  Lacking somewhat in focus, are yer?  Nothing like a blade through your tarsals to get yer attention.  Off to the hospital ward with ya now, and be taking this bucket with you, ifn yer think you might want sommat to drink afore you're well again.
Try to wrap your head around a pot roast so awesome, that they memorialize its cooking by engraving it into solid stone even thee decades after the roast was eaten and shat out.

Thats one impressive roast.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 06:29:32 pm »

Criptfiend, I found myself in your sigtext.

I had no idea I was there.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2010, 02:16:48 pm »

sig

Spoiler: THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS (click to show/hide)
Is there any chance we could see the contents of his notebook? Hell, if he caught us, we could just go "AHAHAHA well I was curious and since I daren't perform SCIENCE! this is the most I'll be satsifying my curiosity about anything for some time. HA. HA."
Though hopefully in a more convincing manner.
CANT LET YOU DO THAT STARBUCKS
Bake a barrel roll!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:15:15 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2010, 05:57:32 pm »

Setting up a sig. Cause I can. Starting with some of the more oddball things I've been involved with. Until I actually get around to organizing a megasig.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 08:24:30 pm »

God I love this forum.

Now spoilered for hugeness.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:25:17 am by darkrider2 »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 08:27:12 pm »

Nice one.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2010, 08:11:11 pm »

*Fires up the magical machine of lesser necromancy*

Hey! I'm in Cheddarius' full sig! :D
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2010, 08:47:47 pm »

Do you guys keep a notepad file of these?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 08:32:41 pm »

I finally have too much to slap into my little sig-box!
Oh, and sorry for bumping this but I think that it was the best of my possible actions...

However, if the owner has a tomb, the owner's clothes remain his, because the dwarves expect you to bury them with him.
... and so they put him in his tomb, and scatter his possessions about on the floor of that room. :/

"Child snatcher, child snatcher, Urist gave him a leg fracture!"

No no. Lets carve a planet to be a face. Pluto should look like Pluto from Mickey Mouse. We can make Mars into the Roman Mars/ Greek Ares.
Can you imagine what some alien race finding our solar system would think if we did that and then got wiped out?
They would find our DNA and resurrect us, because clearly we are the superior race.
No, they'd just dig up our cartoons.

You wake up and... Well you're thirsty. You decide that taking something from the refrigerator would be far too uncomplicated and tedious. Instead you grab your shiny new keys and go to the farthest coffee shop in town. You order half the menu and wait impatiently for your plethora of drinks to arrive.
After several minutes the waiter comes back with a few of your drinks, you down them instantly. You wonder why you're still thirsty. You pay the waiter to keep your table reserved, and also pay him to keep bringing your orders out while you go for a walk.
You jog outside and scream "MINE IS THE SUIT THAT SHALL BE MADE OF LACE!!!" and begin sprinting towards the nearest suit shop. You see no suits that mesmerize you, and scream "DRINK OF UNSLEEP!!!" and sprint back to the coffee shop, downing all of the drinks the waiter brought out to your table. He informs you that there is still a lot of drinks left, and says he'll continue holding your table and orders for you.

Hobo: Baaaaaaaaaah....
Man: Hey, why are you sweating on me and going Baaaaaaah?
Hobo: Oh, sorry. This is just how I meet people.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 06:47:13 pm by Evergod41 »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2010, 09:46:00 pm »

Obviously not enough people are using this thread, because I keep seeing people distressed over signature space.

Edit:

Spoiler: quote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nivm (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:01:00 pm by Nivim »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2010, 12:14:28 am »

The perfect signature: Dammit people! Sig me! I must feel that I have made something of my life!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2010, 02:14:48 am »

Just going to leave these here.

Quotes:
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
   〜 C.S. Lewis

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
   〜 C.S. Lewis

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
   〜 Ezekiel 25:17

http://img.ie/7cb92.png
http://img.ie/a6005.jpg

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2010, 04:02:37 am »

That is not Ezekiel 25:17.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2010, 04:09:47 am »

It's in the New Samuel International Jackson translation.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2010, 04:20:03 am »

Toony: 10% of people think you're the sexiest man in the world
The Blind People: This is a distressing statistic
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48