Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 964291 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2011, 03:39:45 am »

Oh god, Max, you owe me a new monitor.

It's got milk all over it.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2011, 03:32:16 pm »

YouxRealmfighter.
I have no business in your affairs.

Not having any Business does not automatically remove you from involvement.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2011, 03:44:49 pm »

Are you saying you want me to stalk you?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2011, 03:46:23 pm »

Are you saying you aren't already?

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2011, 03:54:46 pm »

As for its message, in all sincerity its main message seems to be "don't fuck with Poseidon", with an additional subtext about golddiggers getting what's coming to them.
It's the last point that stopped me from digging myself a man-sized rabbit hole. Sort of like Yoda's hangout, but underground.
You can't really do it in your back garden, and the best place to do it is in the local woodlands. But if it collapses, you will never be found.

What's that film called, about the blonde 12 year ok'd that gets murdered by that paedo in glasses, then watches over her family from heaven as he begins to target her little sister?

Talk to the paedo. He made a pretty cool underground hangout.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 02:39:44 am by Scaraban »
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2011, 04:41:38 am »

FUUUUUCK.

Why must you twist my words against me, Ein?!
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2011, 04:47:14 am »

I DO IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2011, 04:54:07 am »

I DO IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!

Those feelings.

they are reciprocated

/mostlyjoking

You're a cool guy, ein.

NEVER FUCKING CHANGE, EVER
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2011, 05:15:57 am »

Posting to watch.

Edit: And so starts my glorious hoard of quotes:

I use turkeys to test my traps, which has left me with about 500 disabled turkeys, shitting out more turkeys. When the goblins come, they'll be devoured by the crippled turkey swarm.

I'm definitely looking forward to having a dwarf's zombie and ghost get into fights, and/or team up and become a wacky crime-fighting duo.

But... which one's the brains of the operation?
The rookie ghost really gets into the spirit of being a vigilante. The zombie has seen too many good cops un-die, and has a rotten sense of humour as a result.

><

Don't take this too far, there could be some adaption decay.

You're not taking into account human stupidity. :P
Why your right! If I plug these new figures in... Dear god, it's horrible!

We are the Dworfs. Existence, as you know it, is over. We will add your geological and mechanical distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Lost my best character yet. Got to late lair, got a bit scared of all the elephants. Let's check the wiki for information on the branches I found. Apparently Shoals don't have hiding places and have enemies that have advantages in water. I'd rather not... Slime Pits are the uber-hard branch. Even I know that. Don't need wiki for that. Sooo...Swamp is the poison branch I keep hearing about? Heard that it's easy as hell if you have poison resistance. But I don't. Meh. Let's just do Orc. What the hell? The level is one small room? and this one too? And this one? And this one? Oh, finally, this level is actually normal-sized. Orc warrior *sticky flame* Meh, easy. Wizard and cleric *fireball OHKO* meh, easy. What is this? Uber-wizard? It shouldn't be too tou-OH GOD DEMONS EVERYWHERE! OUT OF TELEPORT! FUUUUUUUUUUUU-! QUICK, POTION OF SPEED! RUN, RUN, RU-
 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

Dear Urists McMilitary,

I had time to compose a letter to 'Beardpain' the troll while you were beating on him.

You are still beating on him.

Seriously, injuries that you guys have caused have healed. While you are attacking him.

For Armok's sake, he's unconscious on a ledge. There are three of you. Someone shove him off into the water, or grab a rock or something.

-The overseer, who could pump magma up to deal with him faster than you guys are.

Vorthon...your avatar.....it's so hypnotic....It also explains catsplosions....

The fucking penguin avatars in the mafia board. WHY??? *Sobs*
The penguin mafia would like a word with your kneecaps.

Mixing up what order gears are placed in when linking levers and bridges.

Instead of putting a legendary gear in the middle of my dining hall, I put it on the bridge that dumps things into lava, where no one will see it.

well, no one who'll have any time to appreciate it.....

Oh my, what a lovely geAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH *splash*

Bones. In my Bacon.

I'm enjoying a tasty sandwich when suddenly I'm biting down on something solid completely unexpectedly.
Do the bones taste like bacon? If so, do the manly thing and CHEW HARDER.  :P

WAAAGHtermelon?

Dammit, don't talking about spinning. I'm sitting in a chair that can spin, and the last thing I need is to get really, really dizzy. Stop tempting me!
Damnit, don't talk about spinning chairs. I miss my spinning chair, and the last think I need is to put wheels on my bed and spin it. Stop tempting me!
Dammit, don't talk about spinning beds. I'm sitting in a bed that has wheels, and the last thing I need is to send my laptop flying. Stop tempting me!
Damnit, don't talk about spinning like this. The way this conversation is going someone (probably me) is going to go mad scientist and create a spinning house on wheels. Stop tempting me!

Dammit, don't talk about spinning houses on wheels. Those might actually exist and you're making me want one. Stop tempting me!
Dammit, now someone's going to make the entire world spin, as if....

Oh wait.
Damn it, now someone's going to make the entire galaxyspin, as if...
oh wait.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:21:07 pm by Vorthon »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2011, 07:31:10 pm »

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2011, 12:50:09 pm »

My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2011, 09:44:26 pm »

@IT 900 and Necro: Thanks! I quite enjoyed drawing scribbling it as well. I was snickering like hell while drawing the third dorf panel in particular. Call me mad if you want, but remember that you people can talk about weaponizing babies and laugh at the same time. :P

Also, new theory on how dorfs build walls (and possibly other things).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They simply gaze at it with that thoughtless smile until it autonomously assembles itself. Even females wear that face all the time, so surely they can do it as well. Different kinds of thoughtless smiles would be required for different jobs, hence the still-remaining professions. Carpenterface, masonface, metalsmithface... You name it, the dorfs have someone who can do it! If the gaze itself fails, they just revert to smashing their chiseled visage into the resistant object, until satisfactory results are achieved.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, the beat said object to death with their beard.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:11 pm »

My full signiture
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2011, 10:21:23 am »

My full signiture
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2011, 02:20:09 am »

You are aware of the edit button aren't you?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48