Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 962400 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2013, 09:27:10 pm »

Do you think it's going to be easier or harder to convince people to follow us when our existence becomes common knowledge?

At very least we could get Bay12 by having me create dwarves.  And elves for them to kill.

Edit: Actually, using this logic we could convince any high fantasy fans/roleplayers/etc. to follow us.

And so the Chosen Ones marched onward toward the country's capital, a terrifying force of ten thousand veteran LARPers now under their command...

Anyone else want to perform a personalitectomy on Zanzetkuken?

I'm going to sig this as well.
Challenge Accepted

Quick, mastahcheese! You have to update before this topic derails into the ocean! Or, well, at least before we end up hitting another continent.

What is this continent you speak of?  We are in interstellar space.
Does that make us a space train?
OOO OOO Even better, are we now a Crazy Train? :P

And what do we send in as an excuse to his school?  "I'm sorry Grate couldn't attend, he was busy assaulting Olympus and stealing all their wives?"

As I have just eaten a donut I feel that I have acquired a small amount of temporary expertise on the subject - a thinning in the metaphorical membrane separating man- and donut-kind.

Toady Forty-Two: Who was working on the temperature updates?
Toady Three, Toady Nineteen, Toady Twenty-Five, Toady Thirty, Toady Thirty-Four, Toady Forty-Four, Toady Sixty-One: (in unison) I am!
Toady Forty-Two: *facepalm*

It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Old Wolfenstein:  Order new blood.

*comets sudoku*
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 02:33:49 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2013, 08:47:43 pm »

Quote from: Toady One
Quote from: mastahcheese
What is Scamps doing right now?
He is stealing a lazy boy chair from somebody and licking his paw.
Dwarf Fortress has no learning curve, it has a gallows.
CHAOS METER:
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[͔͓̪̮͙̜́͘͠|̵̢̲͉͍̺͖̗̥̲́͡͡|̢̟̭̖̭̜́|̧̢̤͙̠̻|҉͚̰̥̫͖͓͓̬̮̞̣̀|͟҉̵̴̤̬̮̫͔̹͓͈͉͖|̵͙̜̘͝ͅͅ|̧̡͘͏͖̣͕̳̩̣̝̩̦̟̤̻̭̙̬͉̬̥|̛͙͕̦͇̫̺̭̥̰̝̯̯̼̝̻ͅ|̵̧̨͙̲̟͔̹|͝͏̮͓̮̦̜͔̤̳̹͉͔̘͍̺|̨̢̖̯͉̲̹͉͉̻̦̗̹̠̝̭͈͘͝|̸͎̝͓̩̗̹͓̖͔̝͈̻͡|̶̶̢̗̰̣͇̥̻̹̕͝|̵҉̸̮̦͙̘̲̻̯̫̬̟͉̬͉̮͕͚̜|̢̹͖͉͓̮̭̭͙͙͓̟̹͇͓̻̭̙͠|̴͇̟̖͔̭̻̱͕͕͘͠|̧͕͍͚̥͎̞͉͈͓̜̖͉̲̲́͘ͅͅ|̶̨͘҉̤̻̼̲ͅ|̷̴̛̦̪͔͖̱̰̗̟̩̟͍̲͇̹̀͡ͅ|̥̣̞͙͉͙͓̼͓̺̹͕̣̼͓̞̤͟|͏͕̹͙̬͖̟̝͞͝͡|̷̧̨̻̣̩͖͍̯͓͙͚̀͠|̷̥̼͔͇̟͖̰̱̠̰͓͎͕̩͟|̶̕͟͡҉̼͚̬͉|͏̷̨̡̤͖̣̮̯̝̯̗̰̙̤̩̺̰ͅ|̨̨̗͎͙͓̼̙̼̘͖͉̼̖͓ͅ|̸̸̼̹̖͓̻̞̠͇̱̜́͢͠|̴̨̮̟̘̱̻̖̕͝|͏̡̲̬̖̥̦͓̺͉̼̺̠̣̝͈̫̠̖̲̪͢͜|͏̴̨̛̬̙̪̮̻̖̩̥͔̲͉͢|̢̦̻̠͇̫̗̫̱̀͢͞H͖͍͚̹̲̳́́O̵̼̳L̵̡̜̮̯̣̤Y̼͇Ș̻͎̱̝͖̲H͕̞̲̘̟͢I͙͇̦T̯̭̯̺͇͓͢I̶̙͔̗̣͚͢C̦͉͖̝͘͡A̸̘̼͖͔̼̼̬Ń̢̪̫͈́T̴̤̭̘̻̦̱̳͎͞ͅE̺̬̯V̯͕̞̥͕͢E̡̛͔̩̝͓̥͎̩ͅN̷̢̝̤͚ͅC̠O̵̡̤̜̭͟N̛͙̗̤̟T̠̝͚̠̜͓̭̙͢O҉̶̴̬̝̜͚͚̩̭̰L̨͚̤T̷̷̯̠̭͇͚̝̺̝̘̥̘Ḫ̵̳̞̮̥̠̼̠̦̭̥̀E҉̬͎̠͔͓̩̮́͟C̡̠̹̻͖̲̤̩̝̻̭͍̙̯͓̥̭͓̀́̀Ḫ̴̸̡̰̲̪̳͚̣̕A̸̟͇̞̮̝̟̣̼̳̯͓̮̯̘͍̹̲̯͠O̶̧͍̗͎̮̥̯͙͟S̵̴̡͚̮͈͇͖̠̮̘̭̹̠̠̙
You know, I really fear for the future sometimes. Dwarf Fortress has bred this culture, and has amassed this conglomerate of individuals with this certain set of morals, or, more appropriately to say, this certain lack of moral character; and Dwarf Fortress has put us all here, in this one place where we can mingle and bond. It's scary. We're all sociopaths. We're all sociopaths who partake in some sort of devilish death worship and that's not even the worst part, since sociopaths are everywhere. The worst part is that we're all sociopaths and we're here in one place and we enable each other, enable ourselves and our peers, and that turns us into even bigger sociopaths. Does anybody remember a time when you treated your dwarves as if they were more than just pieces of meat? Think back to your very first fort. Now think about your current fort. It's a subtle yet profound change of style - back then you cared about each and every dwarf, giving them big rooms and everything they needed and you made sure they didn't die at all costs. Now death is an inevitability. Dwarf Fortress does not have players. It has sociopaths. And I fear for the future. I fear for the future because someday, we're going to be the ones at the helm. Just think if the next world leaders run their countries like how they play their forts. It's a scary thought. Truly maddening.
I started with a simple premise, a small scale battle between two colors.
Now I have a battle between starships, dragons, and gods, some fighting for creation, and some fighting for destruction.
How did this happen in the course of just two days?
I have no idea!
And this quote alone means the game deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame.
I don't think you can put it in there unless it's been active for at least a month, this thing died from over-post after 3 days.
Remember, kids. Initial Awesomeness management is important.
I did something.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Woo! Two down! I'm on fire!
*Shakes fist* Damn you mastahcheese!
If he played in a straightforward fashion, he just wouldn't be mastahcheese.
OH FUCK ITS THAT GUY

Spoiler: Moar Quotes! (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Commendations (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 12:01:16 am by mastahcheese »
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2013, 09:31:54 pm »

I always just assumed drug dealers were generous folks with a bad sense of how to run a business based on the fact they always want to give me free stuff
If you're doing it wrong, you're doing Failomancy.
Ok, we all agree on this, so can we please stop arguing now? :P
NO! Argument, argument! Rhetoric argument argument! Example argument, point argument argument!
Odd?
Come Christmas, I will be Xanta Claws!
Female human responded to request to date positively.
I see our efforts to make inroads into the dolphin population have been a great success! Anything to expand the Bay12 community.
Caffeine Free Mountain Dew. Oxymorons have never been so delicious.
A neckbeard giant stumbles out of the bedroom, a cloud of cheeto dust follows, blinding everyone, his beard hair irritating simon's muscular pecs.
THE GREATEST HORROR OF ALL
Baby you're not too strange, but you're just quarky enough for me~
I just want to watch the world burn. Easier to do that if I give everyone matches.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:36:34 pm by Chink »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2013, 11:31:07 pm »

Small as my sig is, I forsee it getting large, quick. Especially with quotes with this much Awesome Quotient.

The space between dungeon floors... could be Betweenford's brain. Which would tie into the whole "The Warrens are basically the Matrix and Betweenford is Agent Smith" theory.

Oh god, did you break the CHAR LIMIT for your SIGTEXT, GWG?

That would be cool, but I don't have a consistent weekly schedule for my life, so one for forum games might be reaching :P

Slog's on the chart because we completed his Romance Sidequest by making eye contact with him.

I mean, come ON guys.

Hell, I get four pages of players signing up for my games no matter what I drop and start, so that's not even a concern.

That awkward moment when you have to say that the compliment was directed to GWG...
For the record, I really like the guy, but it's so easy to intercept a compliment.

Quick, I need advice: what does flabort do?

He spins and spins and spins around, where he stops your face is gone.

Dammit, he just sigged the narrator. Well, now what? Who will keep us updated on the struggle?

This is like babies giving birth in the womb!
I'm not entirely sure which is worse, the fact that this analogy exists and how disturbing it is by its basis, or the fact that this isn't actually the first, nor even the second time I've heard it.

Debate over the physics of slade and gravity. Mostly gravity.
Just be thankful I'm not made of more slade than that, and therefore able to fall in negative time.

Wow, I got so unlucky, that it turned out good in the end.

It's like trying to make an explosion, and getting a black hole.

That thing has a higher cost for its ammunition that for one of his smaller ships in its entirety.

We have stared into the void, and it groped us, winked, and left a slip of paper on the table as it walked out, signalling for us to call it.

Goddammit stop twisting my words!

Well it's a thread that was never designed to be active, so it's kinda prone to slowness.
THAT JUST MEANS YOU AREN'T SIGGING HARD ENOUGH!

Stealing from other peoples' sigs? That's low. Real low.

that should be 'native' not 'naive'  Damn you, autocorrect!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:14:39 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
GWGAS, Pt. II: The Sig Wars
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2013, 03:54:11 pm »

I should have forseen this day...actually, I did. I just did nothing about it.

Spoiler: More Funny Quotes (click to show/hide)

Part III: Revenge of the Sig
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:48:53 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2013, 03:59:59 pm »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2013, 04:00:47 pm »

I'm nearing that limit.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2013, 10:56:03 pm »

Speaking of sig text, this is sig worthy.
The Cyan Menace

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2013, 11:44:10 pm »

Speaking of sig text, this is sig worthy.

Your post has two sigs, and they're both me.

awesomeface.jpg

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 05, 2013, 12:14:10 pm »

Coincidence. I lost any quotes I had before, and both quotes I snagged when I started the extsig happened to be you.
Go ahead + feel awesome, though.
The Cyan Menace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2013, 08:40:23 pm »

This sigtext will be forever used to store posts I deem both excellent and historically significant.

fuck I carnt see cause I'm at school and the pictures wont load will post action tonight if the world isnt exploded

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:49:58 pm by freeformschooler »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2013, 09:55:20 pm »

That's a worrisome quote to append "historically significant" to.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2013, 06:05:15 am »

I found something I wanted to keep so here it is
“Welcome to the Human Experience Express, I'm Marshall, and I'll be your conductor.  Keep your hooves and forelegs inside the conveyance at all times.  We at the Express hope that you'll enjoy your stay here, but due to the critical scarcity of fucks given, your experience may vary.”

Also (at freeformschooler) we managed to fuck the world in two days without even trying.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2013, 01:27:04 am »

To explain, I am over weight and I did that thing where you chuckle but don't quite let it out.

Is Dorf!BFEL's unit now a magma snake? Because that could be awkward/lethal/really kinky depending on the partners fire resistance.

Dansmithers

Dansmithers stop

Why are you doing this

You can't just keep bumping a thread for no reason

One of the minor gods attempts to plant Yggdrasil in the metaphorical seed of hope. [6}-1=5 - Due to the current state of everything, this works. He alone is able to ride out the changes, as everything else collapses, and the other gods are destroyed. Eternities later, everything is once more stable, and Smitty alone rules all in a universe he alone will shape.

Name: Smitty Werben Jagerman Jensen

Ugh, what a universe this will turn out to be ...

If he jumps, can I shoot him with my pistols as he's flying?
If I jump, can I throw my saber at him?

Quote from: Dansmithers
NO ESPERANTO IS WHAT THEY SPEAK!

GODYESTHANKYOUILOVEYOUSOMUCH.

Limachartamancer
High-Magic Settings: We even have magical secretaries!

Red tape is what keeps the magic secretaries from taking over.

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) turns towards the newcomer, "Who might you be?"
"Lemme tell ya in song:
-snip-

GODDAMMIT NO YOU ARE NOT THE BOOGEYMAN FROM THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 12:55:05 pm by Dansmithers »
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2013, 04:02:44 am »

I have decided to make a post on this sig thread so I am not doomed to having only a few bits for a sig... plus I want to be forever memorialized.

Sigs will come whenever the hell I have new sigtext.
Spoiler: Qoutes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Have some Links (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:10:15 am by Iceblaster »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48