Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 964461 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #615 on: November 14, 2015, 10:04:35 pm »

I'll take my spot around here..
Those balls are probably chock full of childlike wonder and frustration.
That butler then turns out to be Yuri and he assassinates everyone in the room.
Mission complete.
And then the Principal appears and takes him back to the correct universe.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 22, 2015, 06:40:54 pm »

I need more room for my Sig-text, It's Going here now...
"Our plant/animal/cadaver workforce will be the envy of the world!"
What about when your fort is visited by a nudist adventurer? Does everyone run over to press spare clothing upon the poor soul, or do they lock him in a room with some sheep
selling malodorous slime laced water will get you money for the water, selling water laced malodorous slime will get you contacted by the war crimes tribunal on charges of chemical warfare if anyone tries to drink it.
My (dead) Forum game.
Another one of my attempts.
See Above.
Newest Dead game

Sorry I failed this one, But I'd forgotten most of what I was going to throw in and abandoned it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:10:15 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 25, 2015, 03:13:35 pm »

Tawa why the fuck are all my quotes in your sig renamed to 'That Wanker'
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 25, 2015, 03:15:54 pm »

The XKCD substitutions browser add-on, of course. Do you remember what you said when I shared it with the forum?
taw if you change the names of forumgoers i swear to god
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 25, 2015, 03:17:00 pm »

oh god DAMN IT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 25, 2015, 03:54:52 pm »

You're a fucking genius Tawa.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 25, 2015, 06:24:25 pm »

slowclap.gif
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #622 on: December 25, 2015, 06:32:09 pm »

10/10
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #623 on: December 25, 2015, 07:47:06 pm »

That reminds me, I've still got that thing installed, just turned off.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 30, 2015, 01:14:49 am »

Gonna go launch some cannonballs in a universe made of jello.

Never have I felt so alive.
Three stereotypes and Old Man Henderson are on a plane. The plane has no problems and is flying just fine.
Old Man Henderson throws the plane out the door, saying "we have plenty of these where I'm from."
Socks.
By Sanure's logic, the Asari have no pancreas.
Good God... he did it... he actually did it... let it be known that the Dread Revenant, Fluffles the Undying, Lord of the Dead, has wiped out the fort of Inkstone.
Somehow, I'm presented with the mental image of Canadian Jawas running around in snow parkas dismantling snowplows and yelling "poutini!"
Ah, WarForums. Only Winning Move Is Not To Comment.
I think we all need Surprise Gordon Freeman Closets to take care of unwanted guests. :v
Some girls look sexier as a fluffable pillow you can hit when you watch reruns of Neon Genesis Evangelion on your laptop in a bunker in Asia Minor while listening to the landmines detonate outside the wire and the cries of revolutionaries fill the air with false pleas to a god who has long since moved to America and voted for Burnie Sanders, without looking at the vice president and once he dies in office will be filled with regret as Vice President Clinton's Light Yagami-esque plan comes to fruition.

And some girls can pull of knee socks. I can't. I'm not a girl.
Let's give USEC a chance to reply instead of descending like an entire martial arts movie's worth of ninjas
New version of DF out! Now people don't call you a serial killer for killing bandits like they asked you to!
If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid.
I just witnessed the death of one of the darkest threads on bay 12. Its humor was perfectly dark, showing the horrible treatment of dwarf kind.
Oh. Which one was that?
You guys derailed a perfectly good SC2 derail.

I am disappoint.
1% of the forumites shouldn't be allowed to lay claim to 90% of the sigtext.  One man one sig!
Sig'd.
On Donald Trump:
Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead. Toupée: apply directly to the forehead.
I hate everything all of you like. Without exception. Even ESPECIALLY the conflicting ones.
Cessation of sensation is a situation which holds no elation; rather, I fear the slow so-called amelioration toward that final damnation of finite vital duration.
You assume I don't plan to sleep with everyone on Earth.
Toady's job is to create the best fantasy world generator and simulator.  Intel's job is to create a computer that can run it.  Right now, despite having over 100,000 employees, assets over $100 billion, and revenue over $55 billion... Intel is the one falling behind on their end of the process :)
I have riven no administrations to the best of my memory, which is not expected to change before the end of the statute of limitations and the beginning of a lucrative book tour.
So much for the sanity level.
Evil butt stab lairs?
You know, sometimes I wonder why we stuff ourselves into caves, breathing this musty, dank air, our eyes adjusting to the darkness so much that sunlight is enough to nauseate, dealing with the horrors of the deep, instead of living freely on the surface.

And then I remember that nature fucking hates our guts.
//MY STARS. I HAVE OFFICIALLY SPENT 2 WEEKS OF MY LIFE DRAWING A DAMN OCTAHEDRON
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Yes, but then they went on to say "use this theorem to prove that 1/2 is the largest non-integral rational number" and my brain went "Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"
The best cure for incoming fire is outgoing fire.
THESE quote pyramids!:
probably when i download it, what should i try to fix/ ruin first?
The quote pyramids.
What quote pyramids?
Nyarlathotep 2016
No more years!
"Welcome to the alpha of Dwarf Fortress!  You are running the 32-bit version of Dwarf Fortress, but loading a save created using the 64-bit version.  This slightly increases the risk that your computer will burst into flames or turn into a pumpkin."
Oh Armok what have I done:
My transgression is now complete.

I have become devoid of purpose and individuality, I shed them away like the binding chains they are.

I have become dank.
May your deaths be slow and overly abundant in muesli.
You are a black man. The patient needs bedbug bites to live!
I think I personally ended 2 games of real life frogger, almost 4, due to what I can only assume were yolo toads.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion on evil eggs.
So you're saying if a dragon comes to my fort petitioning for immigration, I should be suspicious
WELCOME TO CLOBBERMOUNTAINS!
No demon incident since:
turns!
"Magictm" here being defined as "gut-wrenching catastrophes and crimes against human decency".
just a lil fleshrupturing agony
Good way to wake up: After watching a flying hypersonic pug dog piledrive a middleschooler into concrete during a grand brawl over cheese products. That's the good stuff.
I found your reply confusing and misinterpreted it through the lens of what I had been talking about.
Welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay.
Uh oh. He's building anti-game breaking measures into the game play itself. Run munchkins, run!   ;D
Our colonisation of Hell is long overdue. Can't be that much worse than our current lodgings, anyways.
And then LW comes in with a parodic nuclear ICBM and blows everythin' to shit, so...
I was just being ironic ironically
So, uh, quick primer for The Master before he begins:

1. I don't know where anything is. Nobody knows where anything is.
2. The entire fortress is crawling with demons and FBs. Nobody can keep track of how they could potentially get to us. The geometry of Clobbermountains has ascended beyond earthly conceptions of dimension.
8. All is chaos. Human knowledge and intellect have met their end, drowned beneath a sea of infinity. There is no God, only the icy vastness of oblivion.
1764. Be afraid.
Elsewhere on that list:
17. We are not only sacrificing children to get rid of aforesaid demons, it's the best possible method for doing so.
Mind control is easy. You just point a gun at someone and tell them to do something.
Damn, my self-induced memetic status backfires upon me
Oh look. It's Cartman wearing a nazi costume sliding down a diversity rainbow.
I too am a skeleton. But I'm trapped in a human body.
And I am a nerd traped in the body of a crazy person wrapped jn an enigma, stuffed with bouts of insanity, and deep fried with mania!
I am an idiot, stuck in a the body of a nerd, wrapped in insanity, filled with chaos, and covered in confusion!
I'm bob.
The last time I bit someone, they totally remained a human. True fact.
Are you sure?:
To err is human, and you are not kitchenbot
Quick! Quote Nietzsche!
I agree with beer can.
* Yoink sets off towards the liquor store, doing his best to avoid creepy avocado gremlins along the way.
Let's be honest gentleman, when it comes to Spearbreakers, there's a fine line between shit post, mug post, and sane post. Oh, and the occasional game post.

None of us remember where that line is.
Quote from: Twinwolf, on Discord
The Dwarf Fortress Community: Weaponizing everything since the creation of Bay12
Hmmm. Time for flamethrowers?
When isn't it time for flamethrowers?
MURDER THAT WHICH NEEDS TO BE MURDERED AND INJECT EVIL THINGS INTO ME

THIS IS STANDING PROTOCOL
Oh, okay. I always just kind of figured that eating peeps was more about recreation and that sustenance mostly emerged from our roiling hatred and the seething will of the great malevolence.
Tsunamia will hear us in our sleep after our wedding night, muttering about "bigots" and "walruses" and "rue the day"
It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
====
Words to live by:
I have the power of a god in my right hand. I create worlds, people, places, stories and emotions with this right hand. They might be imaginary, but that doesn't make them any less real, if that makes sense, in the same way a book makes you feel real emotions about imaginary people and happenings.

So yeah, however powerless or useless or whatever I might feel, I can still create a better world, even if it's in my head or on a piece of paper for the time being.
====
You are all very silly. As usual, of course.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 10:24:11 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 20, 2016, 03:55:20 pm »

UK spies hack al-Qaida, replace bomb info with cupcake recipes

said Dennis LaBonte, the self-described "Imperial Wizard" of the KKK group that he said he formed several years ago.
The KKK: Now recruiting wizards.

I googled myself (not myself, but criptfeind) and for the first page it was normal and everything... But on the second page I noticed that there was a criptfeind on a website I had never heard of. It looks like this criptfeind signed up about a month ago and has not done anything at the website since. Just on a sorta lark, I clicked the log in button, typed in criptfeind, then used my most common password I use on forums... and it fucking worked.

What the hell is going on?

This just in. Pot turns you into a massive, urinating jackass. Hipsters everywhere still want it legalized. Is this sane? 60 minutes reports tonight.

So, on my way to school, parents are bitching at me about my grades and they accidentally run a red light as an 18-wheeler drives through.

Fortunately, I wake up before the crash, realize I've overslept and hurry downstairs to eat breakfast and get my shit before heading to the bus.

On my way to the bus stop, one of my neighbor's dogs attacks me.

Then I wake up again..... to find my ceiling is a wall, that is actually still the floor due to an optical illusion.

Then I wake up again.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME SUB CONSCIENCE?

Lets set all pain values to negative one so everyone gains euphoria from punches.  :P

Urist McSuicidal cancels productivity: beating himself to death.

He inclined his form closer to her, their eyes, interlocked, scrutinizing, hoping to peer into the other's reveries. He whispered to her, quietly, softly, "Tis I, the frenchiest of fry."

((I'd hate to BEAR the burden of having to deal with actual bear training. That sounds like a good way to experience unBEARable pain because you can't bring your weapons to BEAR when you're trying to tame the creature and BEARly not dying.))
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:31:33 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 28, 2016, 10:42:49 pm »

chaotic skies, are you (mostly) just reading the WTF thread for your quotes?
Sigtext

JumpingJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 29, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

Just formally joined the forums a little while ago and it's already time to post here. Commencing dump of quotes.

Testing Apparatus: x42 war dogs (varying sizes), 1x wooden bed, 27x cooked yeti meat.
Hypothesis: I will stand aboard the bed and sail into the dining room aboard a sea of dogs, to the astonished cheering and applause of Icehold's denizens.
Results: Buried in dogs. Had to be rescued. Testing discontinued.

Note to self: Never speak of this again.

He's raised more questions than he's answered. Still annoyed.

You have literally described Dark Soul.

Pull out the spear, try not to bleed to death.

Make the drop 5z or so down. Their bones will break, significantly inhibiting their ability to punch snakes.

I can see it now

"Hey mcgoblinsteve where the hell are the dwarfs"

"Who cares we got loot to plunder"

Steps into room all doors lock and shut.

"What the hell... is that slithering"

And then a thousand snakes drop into the room and devour mcgoblinsteve

I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEECKING SLAV
I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOOOOVE
ALL I WANTED WAS TO SIEGE YOUR WALLS
ALL I EVER SAID WAS, CASUS BELLI

I AM THE DANELAW

You can easily defeat an elephant in a fist-fight if you're patient enough lol

I'm also mostly certain that stealing their clothes while they're still wearing them may constitute an act of war.

I wasn't sure if they'd let me use their depot, so I deconstructed and rebuilt it, but that probably wasn't necessary.

"Most stable yet" doesn't necessarily mean stable. Might just mean "it breaks slightly less often than our other games".

Flying bards?
A flock of bards?

What's the group noun for bards? A cacophony?

Speciallenses. Sounds like they have my brand.
THEY CAN'T HAVE MY BRAND

The fact that nobody does it in singleplayer because it takes too long is not a counterargument to the fact that nobody does it in multiplayer because it takes too long.

...This is going to be one of those forts, isn't it?

As I moved northwards, I notice that there is an asterisk erratically twitching around in a two by two grid of space...

The galaxy is vast, and full of DLC.

That almost surpasses normal artificial lack of intelligence and becomes artificial stupidity, and is thus impressive.

Be angry. But FFS, quit jizzing into your tinfoil hat.

how dare you say that about spirit tracks
Fullmetal Train Conductor

The difference between Starbound and NMS is that Starbound has actual gameplay.

HORSE ARCHES FOLDED GORRILIAN TIMES

COMPLETE IMMUNITY TO ATTRITION

GO HOME WALL LOVER

New rule: If I catch your fucking spy, you no longer have a spy. Don't ask me about getting them back because they're mine now. My enemies, my friends, even my allies are constantly sending spies to steal my money and tech. I'm gonna catch em, I'm gonna keep em, and then eventually there will be no more spies.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:43:29 pm by JumpingJack »
I'M NOT HERE TO CHAT, I'M HERE TO DANCE OVER YOUR DEFEAT.
Imagine how much more exciting the dinosaur exhibits would be if we had necromancers.
Sigtext

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 02, 2016, 07:41:53 pm »

I've got a whole load of stuff I wanna put here, as the Sig Harvester.
Most of these have been taken without permission. Ah well, I'm not making any money from this so they can't sue me for that reason at least.
THE LIST:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notable Quotes:
Quote from: Wikihow's "How to avoid getting shot" article
Most people who are shot die literally from giving up.
Another thought I just had:

Toady's job is to create the best fantasy world generator and simulator.  Intel's job is to create a computer that can run it.  Right now, despite having over 100,000 employees, assets over $100 billion, and revenue over $55 billion... Intel is the one falling behind on their end of the process :)
You have earned my eternal hate and spite.
You fool! That phrase was specifically constructed in order to draw small amounts of power even from the barren wastes of sigtext! As
the realm of sigtext is timeless and unchanging, this gives me infinite power!
Hahahahahaha!

Be careful what you read on the internet, or you may become like this unfortunate guy:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:26:30 pm by AzyWng »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 04, 2016, 08:48:32 pm »

The XKCD substitutions browser add-on, of course. Do you remember what you said when I shared it with the forum?
taw if you change the names of forumgoers i swear to god
What have you got me as?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48