Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mouse Support  (Read 2695 times)

Slartibartfast

• Bay Watcher
  • Menaces with spikes of Tin
    • View Profile
Re: Mouse Support
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 04:39:00 am »

Currently, the keyboard and kvq work well in my opinion, but a mouse could make things much easier, of implemented well.
I think that if mouse support was added in a haphazard fashion, I'd just end up using the keyboard anyway. (But well made mouse support would definitely be the best, much better than just keyboard.)
But what do I know?
Everything I say should be taken with atleast 1 tsp. of salt, and another liter of Dwarven Wine is recommended.

"I thought it was the size of the others!" said Vanon. "I guess it was just standing further away!"

imsabbel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 06:03:00 am »

To add to this: while most of the time, keyboard is the faster way, in df there are some drawbacks.

I had to stop playign because of aching fingers/hands, and it was because of the hundreds of curser-return-return combinations to zone, and the extremely idiotic list navigation (just thinking about +-*/ navigatign a furniture item, then back to 8426 positioning, then return,ect makes my wrist hurt.
And then repeat that 150 times, to make 50 rooms, with beds and doors and "r".

[ September 03, 2006: Message edited by: imsabbel ]

Jimlad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 04:35:00 pm »

How's that for a quick response? Great job on the mouse support, designations are MUCH faster now!
Pages: 1 [2]