Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just had dwarves get married for the first time.  (Read 2255 times)

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just had dwarves get married for the first time.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 12:01:33 pm »

Dwarves do not marry siblings.  They do marry cousins and IIRC aunts and uncles.  However they need to be approximately the same age. 
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

Thorik

• Bay Watcher
  • Inspector of Conspicuous Cheeto Consumption
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 04:00:54 pm »

Well if 2 dwarfs can't eventually make hundreds, then tell me, how did that happen in lord of the rings hm!  7 dwarves and their mates were all placed separately through the world and each couple had hundreds of descendants and made vast kingdoms and mansions!  Dwarfs shouldn't be so picky... I mean c'mon, their downing kegs o' ale at 2 days old.
I like sushi.

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 07:00:02 pm »

Dwarves may guzzle their body weight in booze, but that doesn't mean they are incestuous. If that were the case, every drunk in real life would have slept with their mother or sister... intentionally... uhh... fuck.
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31
Pages: 1 [2]