Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 148659 times)

kalida99

• Bay Watcher
  • ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 05:44:39 pm »

The elf child punches you in the head!
It explodes into gore!

you have been struck down!
                                                                                                                     :(
Let's see how those degenerate sophisticates handle a healthy dose of pure unreasoning violence.
— Commander Fleyitch

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 08:30:43 pm »

The elf child punches you in the head!
It explodes into gore!

you have been struck down!
                                                                                                                     :(

I feel that if it said "punches you in the face!"
it would have been funnier...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 03:54:30 am »

Dodging into murky pools.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-
Sleeping in murky pool and it starts raining while you sleep.
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

Randall Octagonapus

• Bay Watcher
  • We gota get some medicine for the computer machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 09:49:16 am »

Legendary hammer dwarf walks into a cave and two seconds later has his left leg ripped off by a gcs then crawls away while his 8 drunks get eaten. Then i fall unconcius and get beaten to death by antmen.
would you like a slice of one humped camel cheese or two humped camel cheese on that elf burger?

Dwarven WMD

• Bay Watcher
  • Amateur Aspiring Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 08:37:37 pm »

Alright, I have a thing for ninjas. So I decide to train as a ninja. First I have a dojo built in a nearby mountain area with a lot of wildlife (At least there were about thirty animals running around.)  and make my character go off on his quest to find the dojo. Well he finds it, and I left for him black dyed plant clothing and steel weapons, and a lot of supplies so he doesn't die in isolation. Well he trains for a while, killing the wildlife and swimming in a small nearby pool. When I feel strong enough to kill anything, I leave and start acting as a mercenary. Or trying to. It takes five different entities before I get a job, which thankfully is assasination. So I go to the town, sneak into the inn, and strangle the mayor. He dies easily, and I sneak back out, but I get caught walking out the door. Suddenly the whole town is after me and manage to chase me up the temple, where I end up fighting six priests at the top. I look down from the small floor and see that almost everyone is below me, and that there was a pool nearby. Now I thought that if I jumped in, I'd survive. I jump, fall, fall, fall, then slam into the water. I break critically injure my lower body and get surrounded by the entire town at the sides of the pool. So I start throwing various objects out, swim quickly to a nearby opened area, and right when I reach the side, THE POOL FREEZES.

What's more is, a game year or two later, the person who gave me the mission died. Ironically by the same village he assigned me to attack killing him.
The Russian throws Steiner into a chair, screaming "I do not care about genetic research!"
The Russian pulls out a M1911!
The Russian screams "I am Viktor Reznov! And I, will, have, my, REVENGE!"
The Russian shoots Steiner between the eyes.
The Russian loses juice.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 11:02:01 pm »

Modded race, flying in the air exploring a chasm that just happens to be within the bounds of an old fortress.  Find some of the adamantine gear that was missing from the fortress on some of the ledges, and I begin to fly back up and out of the chasm.

Giant bat charges me on my way out and we tangle together, both of us fall into the chasm, never to be seen again.

P.S. The full set of high quality adamantine gear that the adventurer was wearing is also never seen again.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 11:05:57 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

calrogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 08:55:03 am »

dodging into magma

This is why you modify your combat preferences, didn't Noloc Clobberrake falling off a temple teach you anything?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 09:45:23 am »

the time i set fire in my armor Rope Reed=fire ball.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Luna

• Bay Watcher
  • [AMPHIBIOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 01:16:47 pm »

The game was freezing up while I was attacking a human town. I got frustrated with waiting for it to un-freeze so I mashed the left arrow a few times. It unfroze and I found myself about 50 tiles to the left surrounded by every child in a five mile radius.
I didn't last long.

Umi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 04:49:48 pm »

Anytime the crossbowmen get a lucky shot and manage a headshot on their first bolt....>_>

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2010, 05:42:36 pm »

A cyclops in extreme pain and bleeding with a missing eye, both legs, and multiple arrows through the heart and lungs somehow punches me and kills me instantly with a near fingerless hand. Through the iron and steel armor I am wearing at the time.
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 05:46:43 pm »

Killed by a spearmaster with is spear hand sliced off by a thrown -Ashen Battle Axe-

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2010, 01:57:11 pm »

Training up my throwing to legendary and then dying when the river freezes over halfway through my legendary sneaking and swimming training.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

tombthedwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • oddly appropriate name
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2010, 08:52:53 pm »

Training sneak for half an hour, the stealing some gold from a shop, walking outside, and getting your head/brain/eyes/noes/etc. stabbed through by a pikeman...

human pikeman twists iron pike in wound
etc.
you give into the pain
You have bled to death
Must... eat... demon raaaaaaat! ARGLEBARGLEBARGLEBARGLE *CRASH* OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Tastes like... SAAAATAAAAAAAN!

tombthedwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • oddly appropriate name
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 09:05:33 pm »

one time I generated a world where elves remained children until they turned 25-30 (just like the smelly hippies they are), so I decided to kill all elves (original, I know); so three communes later i get swarmed by "children", who ripped out my eyes, and broke my limbs one by one, until i passed out. They continued to torture me for another day or so until I died: whimpering, under a tide of elven children.
Must... eat... demon raaaaaaat! ARGLEBARGLEBARGLEBARGLE *CRASH* OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Tastes like... SAAAATAAAAAAAN!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25