Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 156137 times)

Tlc2011

• Bay Watcher
  • ..No idea what to put here.
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2011, 05:42:41 pm »

I modded Chuck Norris into DF, and things got out of hand from there.

Post the raws, i want to play as Chuck [whom will be badass]

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2011, 05:45:18 pm »

That was like 2 DF's ago. I had to delete DF multiple time because of errors and such.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 02, 2011, 06:03:04 pm »

*Walking along a river* "Oh hai pike!" *pike attacks me, I dodge and fall into the river* "Its not true I never hit you, you're lying! I DID NAWT!" *biting ensues* "Anyway, how is your sex life?" *gets brained by pike tail slapping my skull*

Quoting 'The Room'. Great!

My most recent BS death was a dwarf adventurer who had something like 135 kills and great equipment and nearly 20 companions...
Desi VI Avedmafol: HUAGHGHHGGH I'LL BEAT YOU BLOODY WITH THIS CORPSE OF A JAGUAR I WILL
Goblin Axelord: OHTEHNOES
You hit the Goblin Axelord in the head with your Jaguar Mutilated Corpse,  fracturing the skull, tearing the brain and jamming the bone through the brain. The goblin axelord has been struck down.
Desi VI Avedmafol: Heck yeah!

The next night...

*FLEE IN THE NAME OF THE SILLYNESS OF GOBLINS*
Desi VI: huhwuh?

Needless to say, my companions were all critically wounded (All 20!) and then the goblins beat on Desi VI until she finally passed out, then got a merciful kick to the brain.

Melissia

• Bay Watcher
  • Confused noob having lots of fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 02, 2011, 06:36:23 pm »

My elf greatest heroine ever lived type character (at least according to the people whose world she cleansed of night creatures, dragons, etc) was killed by a jiggling ass demon which puked out burning poisonous gas.

Yeah, I save-scummed that just out of sheer facepalm. 
"If a job is worth doing, it's worth dying for."
-- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 02, 2011, 06:43:39 pm »

My elf greatest heroine ever lived type character (at least according to the people whose world she cleansed of night creatures, dragons, etc) was killed by a jiggling ass demon which puked out burning poisonous gas.

Yeah, I save-scummed that just out of sheer facepalm.

An elf being killed by a 'jiggling ass demon which puked out burning poisonous gas' sounds a bit like an adult version of what Andy Griffiths' writing was like if it were fantasy based. :P

warwizard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 03, 2011, 01:06:15 am »

Pesant character grinded the throwing/archery to legendary +19, Ambushing to legandry and knapper to legandry before going out to kill some animals for training, killed and butchered a horse and groundhog, taking my time and getting a lot of hammer, striker, kicker, and biter points, nearly novice in them now. spotted another horse and threw bolts and hit it in the spine tearing apart the nervious tissue and the horse falls over. I sneak over and start bashing planning on hitting it three times, backing away, then waiting for it's action. Well it did not quite go as planned after hitting it twice with my crossbow, it's right front leg shoots out and grabs me by the throat, I can't break the grip and it starts choking me, I try hiting it a couple more times then pass out and see 15X the horse strangles you , followed by a you have suffocated.

Forgot the horse and ground hog in my backpack slowed me to only two moves for every 1 move of a crawling horse. Shoulda dropped the backpack, shoulda sliced it in the throat with the daggar I had in hand. I guess I panicked. So Lame! <facedesk>

Vlad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 03, 2011, 07:52:20 pm »

I created a dwarf outsider and started in a hostile village... The entire village was chasing me so I jumped into the river to try to get away but a sturgeon bit off my arms and I bled to death. =/

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:24 pm »

"snickers"
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

MrC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2011, 11:34:44 pm »

Goblin thief. kept dodging my attacks and killed me :(

Anon the Felon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 06, 2011, 01:40:13 pm »

This one just happened to me:

I'm running a pretty highly modded DF, which focus's on having more "end game" stuff, like crafting, re-conquering my fortress as a home, spell skills, etc.

Now, I had failed a lot, but finally got an elf adventurer to get kind of far as a mage.  He had a number of kills under his belt, a nice selection of gear and good skills.  I went out to go kill a bandit for a human hamlet.  After raining magic down on him and killing his little camp I got to looting.  Not paying much attention to what was happening in the area.

Then the wolves came.

This nine hour adventurer who I was very proud of didn't get in a single attack.  He just fell over and died.

ClkWrkJester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 07, 2011, 09:06:52 am »

As others have said.

Bogeymen. "Congratulations, as a new adventurer anything too far away is a death sentance. HAVE FUN"
Carve out a massive pit and construct a copper block tower! Challenge those goblin bastards with your phallus of justice!

RenoFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 07, 2011, 10:25:22 am »

That was like 2 DF's ago. I had to delete DF multiple time because of errors and such.

That's understandable. Too many divide by zero's, counts to infinity and faster than light punches. I've thought of making a Chuck Norris adveturer too just to make attacks for every single bodypart.

On topic, I was crossing a frozen ocean and found out that it was full of ice blocks of differing heights, blocking my way. I followed one particular ice wall until I found a crack in it, and tried to alt-move through it.

BAM! You have collided with an obstacle 17 floors down!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]