Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Temporary "Clean all blood" command

(1/2) > >>

Kjoery:
Well, I'm getting a bit tired of seeing a blood-covered fortress; gneerally I clean blood by building a well, designating it s a meeting area, and assigning a bunch of dwarves to pure cleaning, but now it's just become out of hand. I propose a command (ctrl-c), which simple removes all blood from squares until easier to manage blood comes into play; either that, or a command which simply sets every dwarf in the fortress to clean, whichever is easier to code.

Arehandai:
Even though this is an alpha, there is no cheat style hotkeys yet, and I think adding one would make it feel wonky, though I absolutely support the addition of a master override command for all dwarves, either through a basic menu option or a noble, such as a Taskmaster, or Foreman or something.  There are just some things that need to be done RIGHT NOW.[ August 29, 2006: Message edited by: Arehandai ]

Arnos:
I vote for this to get done soon...

Seshat:
I tried designating a janitor/peasant solely to clean blood: he had no other job assigned. Unfortunately, he wouldn't GO to the blood. He'd clean it if he ran across it, but wouldn't seek it out.If an assigned-janitor would seek out bloody flooring, that'd make me happy.  :)

Pheoni:
Can you just flood a room to clean out blood? If so, and you need to have a spotless fortress after every battle, just make every room independently floodable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version