Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Additional furniture in general!  (Read 1325 times)

mickel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Additional furniture in general!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 05:31:00 pm »

I'd welcome more furniture in general. Sofas and other cushioned stuff especially. Benches (and also long tables) would be really great.
I>What happens in Nefekvucar stays in Nefekvucar.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 07:11:00 pm »

Books though I have a feeling won't appear until the Carivan Arc

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 08:44:00 pm »

I havent done a search to see if this one suggestion is a repeat, but i would like to see:

Mattresses.

Why you ask (or dont)?  I reallllly get annoyed (cuz im weird) by the fact that my stone loving dwarves sleep on wood bunks.  Why cant I make stone beds?  Why cant i make a frikken ruby enameled gold encrusted adamantite and aluminum bed (yeah i know....just an example).  The answer is obvious currently.  Its too hard for my poor wittle stunties to sleep on.  Well then, mr handy dandyy clothier should make someone a silk frikken mattress for their poor wittle bruised behinds!  unhappy thought = wood bed | happy thought = stone bed | happy thought = plant cloth mattress | happy thought = silk mattress.  Oh and remember, it is a crime to remove the mattress tags.........

2nd thought = local trash cans, owned by a dwarf in their room or in common areas.  all automatically generate a 'haul' job when someone throws away refuse.  get your damn trash haulers workin instead of hanging out partying by that "awesome" statue!

3rd thought = a 'stage' that one can place in a room for a 'musician'dwarf (or dwarves).  Could be a new noble "The dwarf god of ROCK'n'roll" = he wants good instruments not nice quarters.  oh, and lotsa single female dwarf groupies.....they would fight it out for his affection..............ahhh screw it, just a stage for the little buggers to put on skits to amuse each other with.

4rth thought = i am tired of typing and want to play the game.........cya

"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."
Pages: 1 [2]