Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Ghosts of Exile Plateau: Looking for... Victims... to help flesh out the lore.  (Read 8565 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ralu:
Well, for one, it looks nothing like a gun. At all. The machine, again, looks like it gets strapped to the thigh of its wearer. It looks kind of like a small holster-shaped metal box. It's black in color and somewhat heavy. On the top of the machine, there are a few holes. The largest has the label "Insert Casings Here". The rest of the holes don't have any labels. It looks unused. There's also a logo on one side. It resembles two polesaws and a jackpilum, crossed in the shape of a sideways asterisk. Under the weapons is a phrase in some angular, curved, complexly-lettered language.

Now you set to work reinforcing your suit with bits of cloth and Kevlar. You found a needle and some thread in a nearby crate. Welp, here goes. [1/20] Not only do you prick yourself on a vast number of occasions, each time drawing sap, the reinforcements you do fall off rather quickly. You seem to have damaged your clothes, as well. The needle broke in half at one point and got stuck in your hand between your thumb and your index finger at an angle that doesn't go very deep, but still hurts and makes it hard to pull out. You'd need tweezers or some similar item to get it out.

Alex:
In front of the bottom of the stairs is a janitor's closet and the hallway starts at the left. The door looks to have crushed a corpse. Down the hall, you can hear gibberish being whispered from a beak-like mouth.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Alex slowly moved up, pipe in hand.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

"Damnit!"

Strap salvation to thigh. Continue searching room till confident it is clear of anything interesting.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you OK over there?"
Check lockers.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you OK over there?"
Check lockers.

"Do you think you could pull this out?"

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... How did that happen? ... And I can definitely try, can't say I've ever had to do this before though."
Try to remove the needle from Ralu's fingers.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ith and Ralu:
All you were able to find were the Salvation, an almost empty box of 10mm ammo, the now-broken needle, the thread, the compass, and the lockpicks. It's prettymuch empty now.

As to the needle, it's too deep to be able to be pulled out by hand. Tweezers might be able to do it, or maybe something chopstick-like.

Alex:
The noise reaches its peak next to a door that says "R#cords #o##", the number signs being scratched-out letters.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sorry, I can't pull it out. We should look for some tweezers or something."
Ith goes to the door on the right side of the hallway, open it and go inside.
"Coming?

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Follow Ith.

"Mrgghuie damn cat, no claw... mfeown... Mumble..."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]