Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Liberal Crime Squad - SUPER Easy Juice  (Read 6809 times)

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Liberal Crime Squad - SUPER Easy Juice
« on: February 20, 2010, 08:48:46 am »

An extremely easy way to get Juice is to train your security on your apartments blocks, or if your thrown out any apartment blocks, then go to the Cosmetics factory in the University District wearing a lab coat.

Once in, unlock 4 or so cages and steal whatever u see. It doesn't matter if you go over 4, I think Juice is capped at 20 a crime.

You get disguise skill, lots of Juice (20 or more per day) and a tiny bit of Security.
To cap it all off, the public start to love you.

I'll soon by uploading a good starter save. It has a good layout, where no one will know the true leader and all the people who do know the leader have about 200 Juice and no criminal record.

PS: This will give a high bonus to your criminal record for each one you destroy, so there is a downside. I'm still in 2009 and my leader has 300 Juice and the second im command has 200.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal Crime Squad - SUPER Easy Juice
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 09:46:05 am »

That sure is true escaped lunatic man. That sure is true.

http://lcs.wikidot.com/start
!!&!!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 10:39:19 am »

New guy, eh?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 02:26:03 pm »

The replies in this thread would scare me if they were directed at me...  ???

Unlocking doors doesn't actually give juice anymore, though it used to. Unlocking cages still does though, so you can train on doors before doing cages. Juice is also uncapped for most actions on site now, since it's awarded immediately instead of at the end of the day. The low cap discouraged longer dungeon crawls.

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 08:14:15 am »

Had someone in court for over 250 vandalism and 100 thefts.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 01:25:59 pm »

An extremely easy way to get Juice is to train your security on your apartments blocks, or if your thrown out any apartment blocks, then go to the Cosmetics factory in the University District wearing a lab coat.

Once in, unlock 4 or so cages and steal whatever u see. It doesn't matter if you go over 4, I think Juice is capped at 20 a crime.

You get disguise skill, lots of Juice (20 or more per day) and a tiny bit of Security.
To cap it all off, the public start to love you.

I'll soon by uploading a good starter save. It has a good layout, where no one will know the true leader and all the people who do know the leader have about 200 Juice and no criminal record.

PS: This will give a high bonus to your criminal record for each one you destroy, so there is a downside. I'm still in 2009 and my leader has 300 Juice and the second im command has 200.
Ah, new guy.

Well, you should at least finish your game first before looking here... Hoping not to spoil your fun.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 01:41:35 pm »

LOL I ran around after reading Jonathan S. Fox's post and gain'd around 100 juice in one raid. EASY

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 09:54:30 pm »

My 'tactic' usually involves taking six recruits on a long dungeon crawl.  The one liberal who lives is quite the hero...

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 03:29:31 pm »

I don't usually run real raids until I have at least a full squad with 1000 juice. It's the only way to be sure you can shut down every building in down town in under ten days.
!!&!!

jasonred79

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 06:27:34 am »

The first 50 juice is the easiest. 1 can of spray paint, 25 walls of a Crack House. DONE. And best of all, it doesn't go on your criminal record or attract newspaper attention!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:30:14 am by jasonred79 »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 11:56:48 am »

And once that becomes easy you can start breaking into the CEO Residence and robbing the safe.  It'll get you buttloads of juice and you can make an unbelievable amount of money on the side.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.