Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Juice and the safety of the leader  (Read 705 times)

Brons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Juice and the safety of the leader
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:20:59 am »

I've been playing a certain game for a while now. I intended to isolate the leader from all the liberal violence. So he only has 72 juice but he has 8 hackers earning money and a lawyer doing all the violence. The lawyer has over 500 juice and has several people under him who are nearing the 500 juice mark. Now I understand that juice also furthers the liberal cause. Will my efforts be hampered because my leader only has 72 juice?

Also about safety: my leader isn't wanted and my criminals are in a safe house. If I put my leader alone somewhere is he completely safe? Or will corporations and the CSS still attack him? The only thing he's doing is writing. And I guess I should move the hackers down the line to isolate the leader even more, right? And how do I do that?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 09:22:46 am by Brons »

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Juice and the safety of the leader
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 11:38:33 am »

0% heat = no chance of a raid. CSS might not sure.

Anyone your leader recruited can rat him out to the cops. Keeping your leader with low Juice can actually help in some respects.

If your hackers were recruited by your leader theres a chance any of them with low heart will rat you out as well. Because there hacking they arn't legal so look at my guide for Juice. Then there heart will increase and you'll be fine.

If your earning cash even if your leader is taken in by the cops he should be able to pay for a good lawyer.

So, your lawyer is your co-leader and should do everything and your leader should sit back with an expensive suit asking for donations or just writing as you say.
Set up some squads under the people under your lawyer (Yeah, a long way down the line) to do extremist things like killings and kidnappings and give them there own safehouse or expensive apartment.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 01:40:01 pm »

Corporations and CCS can find you if you have any heat on the location, or anyone there is wanted for something. If you're completely clean at that safehouse, I don't think they'll find you. The police will only find you if you have a heat rating of at least 100%.

Brons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 02:43:41 pm »

Thanks for the answers. I'll keep my leader out of danger. This is my first time I'm playing this where I don't shoot everything up, it's fun so far.