Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Just some group of people, out to make a name for themselves in the world...  (Read 11849 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like having an awesome flying black crystal palace on top of the tallest mountain in the land...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, all the ground up fairys needed to keep it up aren't cheap you know. 

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.

alfred is becoming a closer and closer companion, more than schaudy ever had. however, he is weak, and defenseless. therefore i take alfred to a trainer.

So, you journied to the town last turn, then, in hopes of finding a trainer? Once I know, I can do the next town-side turn, but for now...

Day 10: The universe is falling apart! The non-town updated ahead of the town! Run for your lives!:

Frederick plays with runes...
Understanding runes:
10% chance: 12. +5%
"Hey, those look similar. Maybe if I... And then... And... Wait, that isn't working..."
He nearly realizes a fundamental fact of how runes operate, but can't quite grasp the concept just yet.
Analyze runes:
20%: 57. +4% (has a bonus as you have somewhat seen it in use)
10%: 81. +2%
10%: 55. +2%
Unfortunately, he cannot discern the pattern behind the runes he knows, and they don't seem to react to each other.

Ram is getting into a routine of building, so as he works his mind returns to contemplating magic occasionally:
13.5% *0.6: 8.1%: 79.0 +0.5%

Edit:
Arrivals:
3%: 80. Next +1%
Eh?
Eh!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay, my awesome building power know no equal!!!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sweet it is not dead, I love this game!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]