Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fun Pocket Dimension Adventure  (Read 3955 times)

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Pocket Dimension Adventure
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 08:13:15 am »

Gave this a shot. There were two human towns, one elven forest retreat, and a dark fortress and mountain home under dorf control. The humans were waging a terrible war against the elves, and the dwarves had wiped out the ice goblin race and taken their lands (modded civ, trollocs, plain goblins and fire goblins were wiped out during world gen). World gen ended around year 30 when the only Myrddraal semi-megabeast to spawn was killed, leaving a lone Hydra as the only remaining beastie. The only downside to the early end to world gen is that most of the races are made up mostly of children. I've already gone through about 3 adventurers; one was killed in a single hit by a legendary elf guard, one had the crap beaten out of him by a legendary elven warrior monk and about 10 elf kids, and the third was one shotted by the previously mentioned hydra. My current one is pretty epic. He's already killed about 17 elves (although most of those were children).

Now I just have to find that darn hydra again.
REVENGE WILL BE MINE!

Wheel of time Ftw.

No I'm not psychic. I just know that this is dwarf fortress. and the most stupidly awesome and inexplicable thing is probably going to be the first thing to happen.
Pages: 1 [2]