Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crash during leader succession (4.01.4)  (Read 1144 times)

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crash during leader succession (4.01.4)
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 01:11:40 pm »

Error occurs when an officer attempts to arrest me during donation drive, and I kill him, and it makes the newspapers. To be precise, the error occurs after the 2nd newspaper article on the killing.

I got the same error the only time I decided to kill all policemen trying to arrest me. The second newspaper article is essentially the same as the first one, so that's either also a bug, or the Liberal Guardian can't find a way to embellish the events and disapproves of them as well. :P

About cars and squads, I think vehicles should move around with the driver. People who aren't in the same hideout as the driver should automatically revert to On Foot. Can be a bit confusing (especially if there's no driver assigned), but I've been confused more often at having half my people, dispersed across several hideouts, assigned to the same sportscar.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:13:23 pm by Greenbane »

jasonred79

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crash during leader succession (4.01.4)
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 02:09:45 pm »

but you can set multiple drivers to one car too...
you should only allow people in the same squad as the driver to be in the same vehicle. None of this multiple squads to one vehicle nonsense.
In fact, just assign the vehicle to the entire squad. It's not very sensible to have half your squad on foot and half in the car anyhow.
And I think the driver should be given a severe penalty to accuracy.
I wish the LCS would aim at the driver more often.
BTW, what happens if your guitar squad converts the driver of an enemy vehicle?
Pages: 1 [2]