Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Work Orders and Immigrants

(1/1)

lastofthelight:
I realize this has probably come up before, but currently the Work Orders function is less then useless. The useful tasks such as 'Plant Seeds', 'Harvest Seeds', 'Bury Corpse', and what have you should be in there. Everything in there is...well, not stuff that really needs to be in there, and what needs to be in there....isn't.There should also be a function that you can toggle that says 'Open for Immigration', because theres no reason in the world I should /have/ to kill people because another 7 people came before my first harvest is even planted.

Gorjo MacGrymm:
well, you could build a wall to keep all those unfortunate unwanted immigrants out.  that seems poplular nowadays.gods......illegal immigration problems in DF......sweet!Captain of the Fortress Guard (CFG) - Soooo, Mr. ... aaah (looks at fake dwarfing liscense) Urist McDwarfy is it?  Well, can you provide me a copy of your liscense to carry that pick?Sanchez Von Gnomey (oh dear god here come the hate mail for that name) - Oh Si!  Errrr, i mean ahhh Yes!  I can officer!CFG:  Uh-huh.SVG:  But heres the thing, my seesters friends cuzin has it right now.  Maybe i can show you tomorrow officer?CFG:  (sigh).  And it says heya on your liscense that you come from one of the foundin families of this heya fortress?  Funny, gran'pappy never mentioned your family.SVG:  Si!  SI!  i mean....Yes Yes!  We beeen 'ere forever man!i am so gonna regret posting this...................
but i have too cuz i am laughing too hard...........

PTTG??:
quote:Originally posted by Gorjo MacGrymm of Clan MacGrymm:
<STRONG>well, you could build a wall to keep all those unfortunate unwanted immigrants out.  that seems poplular nowadays.gods......illegal immigration problems in DF......sweet!Captain of the Fortress Guard (CFG) - Soooo, Mr. ... aaah (looks at fake dwarfing liscense) Urist McDwarfy is it?  Well, can you provide me a copy of your liscense to carry that pick?Sanchez Von Gnomey (oh dear god here come the hate mail for that name) - Oh Si!  Errrr, i mean ahhh Yes!  I can officer!CFG:  Uh-huh.SVG:  But heres the thing, my seesters friends cuzin has it right now.  Maybe i can show you tomorrow officer?CFG:  (sigh).  And it says heya on your liscense that you come from one of the foundin families of this heya fortress?  Funny, gran'pappy never mentioned your family.SVG:  Si!  SI!  i mean....Yes Yes!  We beeen 'ere forever man!i am so gonna regret posting this...................
but i have too cuz i am laughing too hard...........</STRONG>Bah you give all us Americans a bad name. Lolz anyway.

Gorjo MacGrymm:
well, being from texas, i sorta have an upclose look at it..........
and who says it gives us a bad name..........:Pwait, scratch that......plz no real polotik tirades......its joke, for fun....like this game...........(sigh) even bigger hole im in now......
GMcG
edit:these were stupid posts by me, someone, anyone, plz bump my replies outta the suggestions forum, cuz they aint helping.[ May 24, 2008: Message edited by: Gorjo MacGrymm of Clan MacGrymm ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version