Other Projects > Slaves to Armok: God of Blood

What the hell is this?

(1/6) > >>

UristMcGunsmith:
I've been lurking for a year and I've never been able to figure out what Armok 1 is.

What the hell am I supposed to do? I've heard the jokingly "Walk around and kill trees" line, but surely there's more? Can you build things? Find villages? If not can you mod them/create them?

Just what exactly CAN I do in this game?

Karlito:

--- Quote from: UristMcGunsmith on March 01, 2010, 11:28:52 pm --- What the hell am I supposed to do? I've heard the jokingly "Walk around and kill trees" line, but surely there's more?

--- End quote ---
Actually, there isn't.  It's a dead project that really never went anywhere. If you want to try it, you can still get it here, but calling it a game is a bit of a stretch.

Eagleon:
You can teleport people's liver out of their bodies and then make a shirt out of its blood-vessels, if I recall correctly. That's reason enough to try it at least once ;D

UristMcGunsmith:
So there are other people in the game? Explain please.

Eagleon:
Try the summon monster/humanoid spells. The interface for selecting an area, etc. is obtuse but useable once you get the hang of it. Other than that you can find critters just wandering around if you look for long enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version