Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 88487 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 07:17:14 am »

Oh, wow, managed to hit post too early.  That was retarded.

So, Leafy, welche ,,Roles'' möchtest du?
Leafsnail mag der "rolefishing" nicht.

Diakron, do you think this question is aimed at you or the other similarly named player here?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2010, 08:18:39 am »

Unvote Dakarian

Nirur Torir care to rejoin us? i didn't get anything from you last time :D
Looking for lurkers already, scumbag?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2010, 08:39:22 am »

unvote

Why aren't you asking Diakron, dakarian!

Because RVS isn't for useless OMGUS.  It's for reading people properly.

Webadict, you SAW me do this last time, saw the result.  Why are you trying it again?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2010, 08:52:41 am »

ToonyMan, if you were on the scumteam, who else would you pick to be on it with you, amongst the current players?

Me, Myself, and Irene.

Vote Webadict for faux attitude.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2010, 08:54:08 am »

unvote

Why aren't you asking Diakron, dakarian!

Because RVS isn't for useless OMGUS.  It's for reading people properly.

Webadict, you SAW me do this last time, saw the result.  Why are you trying it again?
I saw you do what? Defend yourself? Deflect? Use meta? Be scummy? OMGUS? Yeah, I see lots of things, scumbag.

That's like Schrodinger's Cat. Everyone is that cat but the observer, unless that observer is scum, except that that doesn't mean that every other potential observer is town either, so it's still like that, except you know who your teammates are, as opposed to the town. But, to the town, every person is scum and town at the same time until that person is dead, where their alignment is shown.

Showed you.

ToonyMan, if you were on the scumteam, who else would you pick to be on it with you, amongst the current players?

Me, Myself, and Irene.

See? This is why I wish I had an Assassin Bot...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2010, 08:57:58 am »

I used Schrodinger's gun on you.

You're maybe dead.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2010, 09:00:55 am »

I used Schrodinger's gun on you.

You're maybe dead.
You won't know until I post.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2010, 09:26:29 am »

You 'see' a lot of things but don't act properly on them.

Casual pokes about scum then a mess that amounts to "you may be town or scum".  Nice way to weaken your own stance.  Am I town, scum or the 'maybe town maybe scum' mess you thought was more important to mention than any actual scummy behavior?

Now how about a REAL attack without the bet hedging?

Meanwhile, cute to see that you're still interested in killing off folks just because they annoy you. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2010, 09:31:44 am »

Unvote Dakarian

Nirur Torir care to rejoin us? i didn't get anything from you last time :D
Just three hours after my last post? I declare your random vote to be invalid; ask a better question.

Me, Myself, and Irene.

Irene isn't playing, and Pandarsenic would not the same IP being used for two people in scumchat. Please answer the question, rather then deflecting.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2010, 09:37:21 am »

Nirur Torir, why do you have a space in your name?
Although I admit that it would be more dwarfy to be named Nirurtorir, I have humanized it with a space.

Why does your name lack a space? Were you feeling particularly scummy when you created your account?

1. Because my spacebar had been mysteriously and forcibly removed from the keyboard.
2. Actually, I was feeling like a butterfly floating freely into the sky, singing Gregorian Chants all the way, but that was because it was way too late and apparently the medication had set in already.

That's beside the point.

Parroting Vector: Name your top three scumbuddies from the list.

Good morning, SirBayer.  Name your top three scumbuddies from this game's player list.

1.Vector
2.Vector
3.Vector

Yeah, I want three clones of you. That would be awesome.

WEBADICT, I AM VOTING YOU FOR A BULLSHIT REASON FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS

1. GETTING THE CONVERSATION GOING.
2. SEEING HOW YOU REACT TO GETTING VOTED
MR.PERSON YOU ARE CLEARLY SCUM!

Let us refer to the evidence. His name has a period in it. It is... a USERNAME! *gasps*
Furthermore, between the period and the following word there... LACKS A SAPCE! *more shocked gasps*
And if that weren't enough, your avatar is stupid. Go cry over business, pal. We all know Leno sucks, but who the heck cares that much? *startled gasps, a woman faints*

I therefore conclude that you are scum.

That or town.

"If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit."

Webadict, why is it that when I read your posts they normally make sense easily, but when I went down there and read that one, it kind of... didn't?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2010, 09:38:03 am »

Whoops - not the quoted one, the latest one.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2010, 09:45:09 am »

My top three scumbuddies?

1) Vector could teach me much.
2) As could Dakarian.
3) SirBayer, I feel that listening to Vector and Dakarian correct you would also be a good learning experience for me. Plus, you could be bussed if the pressure started to get uncomfortable.

I notice that you're dodging Vector's question with a joke. Afraid to answer it?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2010, 01:33:44 pm »

Parroting Vector: Name your top three scumbuddies from the list.

Good morning, SirBayer.  Name your top three scumbuddies from this game's player list.

1.Vector
2.Vector
3.Vector

Yeah, I want three clones of you. That would be awesome.

Answer the question, scumbucket.  I'm flattered, but you need to quit buddying and start actually answering people's questions.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2010, 02:36:26 pm »

I'd want no scumbuddies. I'd rather be in a cult of some sort.

Casual pokes about scum then a mess that amounts to "you may be town or scum".  Nice way to weaken your own stance.  Am I town, scum or the 'maybe town maybe scum' mess you thought was more important to mention than any actual scummy behavior?

Meanwhile, cute to see that you're still interested in killing off folks just because they annoy you. 

Why didn't you ask him "Why are you taking such a multi-sided stance?"

Which, btw, I am now asking Webadict. Why are you taking such a multi-sided stance? By that, I mean, why are you saying the possibilities? What purpose does it serve?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2010, 04:25:59 pm »

What's wrong with that? I don't see anything wrong with that, especially if I had a free Daykill. Wouldn't you want to get rid of someone you couldn't read? I don't see how that's scummy.

But, it's nice to see you're freaking out, trying to find anything you can. I mean, it's not like you to be so demanding on things, nor is it like you to simply ignore everything I said to straight up attack me. Basically, you're dodging all of my attacks to attack me, which is incredibly scummy of you, scumbag.

I'm not the one who OMGUS'd here (Well, I OMGUS'd Mr.Person for the fun of it), nor am I the one that is attacking their attacker without defending. I mean, it's like you don't really care about answering questions. You just want to see someone lynched. You're making no attempt to defend yourself, nor are you really attacking.

So, instead of making vague argument about my scummitude, why not a real attack, scumbag? Because if you're going to royally contradict yourself, then why are you even bothering?

I'd want no scumbuddies. I'd rather be in a cult of some sort.

Why didn't you ask him "Why are you taking such a multi-sided stance?"

Which, btw, I am now asking Webadict. Why are you taking such a multi-sided stance? By that, I mean, why are you saying the possibilities? What purpose does it serve?
I was thinking a lot about Schrodinger's Cat ... today? Yesterday? I don't remember when. Just that I was and wanted to talk about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46