Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 87787 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if you realize this, but I'm sort of in the middle of voting you. It'd look quite odd if I were to drop my vote on you to join in on the Dakarian wagon.

So you're deciding on who to vote for based on how others see you?  Good to know.  What else have you done just to look more 'town'?

Anyways, no more of that until the next paragraph. Dakarian, that may explain why you backed off of Webadict, but then that leaves the small problem of why you voted Webadict to begin with. I know this doesn't sound like enough to vote a person, but trust me. Dakarian, go ahead, answer this. Maybe your scummy self can surprise me.

As said before, before I have a target, my vote goes where my question goes.  Unlike you, I'm more concerned about keeping pressure and getting my questions answered than 'looking good'.

Notice the veiled threat? I don't understand, did he seriously think I would just up and disappear on him? Actually, that may not of been such a bad assumption. I happen to know for a fact that lurking is a good way to get Dakarian to unvote you. Oops, I let the cat out of the bag!

Not exactly good evidence on why I'm scum there, stating that I pull back against lurkers.  In fact, it sounds more like a personal attack against my style than an actual attempt to find out if I'm scum. 

Of course, that wouldn't be bad except that you plopped that 3rd vote on me.  Now, since you dislike me pressure voting, I'm assuming that you aren't just voting me just to answer a question, since that would be hypocritical.

So instead of showing how much you dislike how I play and throwing a WOT to talk to someone you aren't even voting on, you can explain just why I'm scum and need to be lynched right now, correct?

You can try to lurk if you wish since you think so much on how to get me to stop voting for you.  After I ask the host to send a formal prod on you, I promise to drop my vote until you return.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Caution SirBayer.

That's why people think not voting to kill is scummy.  You can't just be like, "I'm going to place my vote on this dude and back off if he's not my type."  You vote someone and ATTACK them.  See Webadict's top post for this page (Que people bragging they don't use the default posts per page junk).  Leaving a vote on someone and WAITING does NOTHING.

Speaking of which, EDUREN.  Where are you and who are your suspicions right now!
You're active lurking.

Blah blah blah.
You really don't get it, do you? You really don't... This is entirely laughable.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Not really no.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

How?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

That's the problem.  You fling an attack.  I snap it in half.  You go back to 1 liners with no content to answer.

Then after a while you complain that I'm ignoring you, which prompts you to fling an actual attack, and we repeat.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Speaking of which, EDUREN.  Where are you and who are your suspicions right now!
A wise man once told me to not ask that question without first revealing your own suspicions.(Hint: You).

But for my suspicions I'm going to look to yesterday. I still think that Diakron was acting too scummy and that people are just ignoring him. As for you, something has changed. Yesterday you were defensive and un-aggressive, but today you start by pushing me; and nothing else. You are faking aggression!

Toonyman
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

No I'm not.
My suspicions are Webadict and you.
Also, thanks for showing up.  I feel a lack of people here...

I blame stupid mafia fights that end up with Webadict showing his ANGER.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Also I can't help but say OMGUS

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if you realize this, but I'm sort of in the middle of voting you. It'd look quite odd if I were to drop my vote on you to join in on the Dakarian wagon.

So you're deciding on who to vote for based on how others see you?  Good to know.  What else have you done just to look more 'town'?

Yes, because I care oh so much about how I look, I won't do things like unvote my current lynch target and make what appears to be an OMGUS, now will I? OH SHIT

Anyways, no more of that until the next paragraph. Dakarian, that may explain why you backed off of Webadict, but then that leaves the small problem of why you voted Webadict to begin with. I know this doesn't sound like enough to vote a person, but trust me. Dakarian, go ahead, answer this. Maybe your scummy self can surprise me.

As said before, before I have a target, my vote goes where my question goes.  Unlike you, I'm more concerned about keeping pressure and getting my questions answered than 'looking good'.

You're telling me that you had no suspicions at the beginning of Day 2. In fact, you seemed to have had no suspicions, thoughts, questions, comments, lynch targets, or anything at all to say. Well, except you decided to rolefish Webadict. So why on Earth would you rolefish a guy you think isn't scum and has a high probability of being a town power role? That's retarded beyond measure. Rolefishing is bad, kids.

Notice the veiled threat? I don't understand, did he seriously think I would just up and disappear on him? Actually, that may not of been such a bad assumption. I happen to know for a fact that lurking is a good way to get Dakarian to unvote you. Oops, I let the cat out of the bag!

Not exactly good evidence on why I'm scum there, stating that I pull back against lurkers.  In fact, it sounds more like a personal attack against my style than an actual attempt to find out if I'm scum. 

Of course, that wouldn't be bad except that you plopped that 3rd vote on me.  Now, since you dislike me pressure voting, I'm assuming that you aren't just voting me just to answer a question, since that would be hypocritical.

So instead of showing how much you dislike how I play and throwing a WOT to talk to someone you aren't even voting on, you can explain just why I'm scum and need to be lynched right now, correct?

You can try to lurk if you wish since you think so much on how to get me to stop voting for you.  After I ask the host to send a formal prod on you, I promise to drop my vote until you return.

No, you don't seem to understand. If I were to literally lurk (and PM to the mod that I'm here but not posting) you would never bother me. Well, maybe not in this game, sure, but if I did that from the beginning of the game, you'd forget about me. Well, ok, maybe not me, but I've seen you never bother Archangel, Diakron, or several other people for entire games.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

Okay. I would also like to point out I agree with Eduren, that Diakron isn't getting pushed enough. He has a legitimate reason for some things, if he really is on mood stabilizers, but he still hasn't addressed much else, and merely sidelined, basically saying he'd let other people go at it while he watched. I really find that suspcicious, and as such, I'm continuing my Day one Vote on him. Diakron I want some seriously good reasons for your actions, not just some sidelining.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's the problem.  You fling an attack.  I snap it in half.  You go back to 1 liners with no content to answer.

Then after a while you complain that I'm ignoring you, which prompts you to fling an actual attack, and we repeat.
You didn't snap anything in half. You made lame excuses.

But, if you think you're in the lead, you're incredibly wrong.

I already told you: I'm a COP! You're SCUM! 2 and 2 not making sense to you yet? :)

Maybe it's starting to fall into place for you now. Unless you believe you've still got an argument to snap in half.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Also I can't help but say OMGUS
Oh I wished you would.

See, you're the one that is OMGUSing. At the end of Day 1 you were my suspect and that never changed. The vote you placed on me was the OMGUS, and mine was a continuation.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Because We Can Can Can
CobaltKobold [Z]:
Dakarian [3]: Webadict, Jokerman-EXE, Mr.Person
Diakron [Z]:
Eduren [1]: ToonyMan
Jokerman-EXE [Z]:
Leafsnail [Z]:
Mr.Person [2]: Dakarian, SirBayer
Nirur Torir [Z]:
SirBayer [Z]:
ToonyMan [1]: Eduren
tehstefan [1]: Diakron
Vector [Z]:
Webadict [1]: CobaltKobold
11 alive, 6 to hammer
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

Okay. I would also like to point out I agree with Eduren, that Diakron isn't getting pushed enough. He has a legitimate reason for some things, if he really is on mood stabilizers, but he still hasn't addressed much else, and merely sidelined, basically saying he'd let other people go at it while he watched. I really find that suspcicious, and as such, I'm continuing my Day one Vote on him. Diakron I want some seriously good reasons for your actions, not just some sidelining.

You see this would work much better if:

A) You weren't doing the same
B) i hadn't just gotten over a cold
and C) wasn't insinuating that i am being untruthful, I always believe in Death Before Dishonor, meaning i DON'T tell lies.

Eduren you jumping around like water on a hot grill is starting to get on my nerves. i always get these feelings about who's scum and it's definitely saying you are scum.
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46