Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 87600 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

HAVE YELLOW HAIR.

Sold.

So, uh, you go Super Saiyan?

Caution SirBayer.

That's why people think not voting to kill is scummy.  You can't just be like, "I'm going to place my vote on this dude and back off if he's not my type."  You vote someone and ATTACK them.  See Webadict's top post for this page (Que people bragging they don't use the default posts per page junk).  Leaving a vote on someone and WAITING does NOTHING.

Speaking of which, EDUREN.  Where are you and who are your suspicions right now!

See, Toony, I attack. That's kind of what I do when I pressure vote, y'know?

Spoiler: MrPerson (click to show/hide)

Unvote Mr. Person.

Toonyman. Toonyman, Toonyman, Toonyman.

I’m still very concerned by that sudden jump-vote yesterday, later on. I’m very concerned by your lack of significant content or accusations. I’m very concerned by you, in general.

So. Let’s see you actually detail your suspicions. Not just tell us who. Go back. Do some work. Put some time in. Bring us evidence. Bring us posts.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

whoa slow down!

did you just show a lot of reasons to still be voting Mr. P and then unvote??

what in hell's name is wrong with you?
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Um...

Okay, let's ignore the Cop.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

whoa slow down!

did you just show a lot of reasons to still be voting Mr. P and then unvote??

what in hell's name is wrong with you?

Sidelining. I'm voting you tomorrow.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Also I can't help but say OMGUS
Oh I wished you would.

See, you're the one that is OMGUSing. At the end of Day 1 you were my suspect and that never changed. The vote you placed on me was the OMGUS, and mine was a continuation.

Words mean shit if you don't vote them, this whole "I had suspicions of you from the beginning!!" is crap.  Doesn't matter if you voted me earlier even for said suspicions!  That's basing your whole attack from history YOU created.

HAVE YELLOW HAIR.

Sold.

So, uh, you go Super Saiyan?

Caution SirBayer.

That's why people think not voting to kill is scummy.  You can't just be like, "I'm going to place my vote on this dude and back off if he's not my type."  You vote someone and ATTACK them.  See Webadict's top post for this page (Que people bragging they don't use the default posts per page junk).  Leaving a vote on someone and WAITING does NOTHING.

Speaking of which, EDUREN.  Where are you and who are your suspicions right now!

See, Toony, I attack. That's kind of what I do when I pressure vote, y'know?

Spoiler: MrPerson (click to show/hide)

Unvote Mr. Person.

Toonyman. Toonyman, Toonyman, Toonyman.

I’m still very concerned by that sudden jump-vote yesterday, later on. I’m very concerned by your lack of significant content or accusations. I’m very concerned by you, in general.

So. Let’s see you actually detail your suspicions. Not just tell us who. Go back. Do some work. Put some time in. Bring us evidence. Bring us posts.

Do you know how I work?  I rarely go back if ever.  I do my attacks from present points of time.  When did I suddenly vote-jump?  Where is my lack of content (I just did some Blazblue talk with Pandarsenic if that's what you mean), what am I doing wrong in general?

Stop vote-hopping scum.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Because a vote count now means I put in less effort later
CobaltKobold [Z]:
Dakarian [3]: Webadict, Jokerman-EXE, Mr.Person
Diakron [Z]:
Eduren [2]: ToonyMan, Diakron
Jokerman-EXE [Z]:
Leafsnail [Z]:
Mr.Person [1]: Dakarian
Nirur Torir [Z]:
SirBayer [Z]:
ToonyMan [2]: Eduren, SirBayer
tehstefan [1]: Diakron
Vector [Z]:
Webadict [1]: CobaltKobold
11 alive, 6 to hammer
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 09:40:25 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You guys...

I'M A COP!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

Diakron, you didn't address my points.

One, I'm not sidelining at all. I voted you, I intend to push you until i get some serious responses. Your baseless accusation I was doing the same thing is meritless unless you point it out. Your B and C responses as well aren't verifiable, and while I do believe that you are telling the truth, I can't be sure. So, I'd like some serious responses please. Why  not elaborate on how he's jumping around?

As for Web, so your a cop eh? Why not claim your role entirely, considering you know, that you've already claimed cop. We would at least be able to probably get someone to verify it.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diakron, you didn't address my points.

One, I'm not sidelining at all. I voted you, I intend to push you until i get some serious responses. Your baseless accusation I was doing the same thing is meritless unless you point it out. Your B and C responses as well aren't verifiable, and while I do believe that you are telling the truth, I can't be sure. So, I'd like some serious responses please. Why  not elaborate on how he's jumping around?

As for Web, so your a cop eh? Why not claim your role entirely, considering you know, that you've already claimed cop. We would at least be able to probably get someone to verify it.
... I already did!

YESTERDAY! I'm Petherbridge! I can Investigate, Roleblock, or Voteblock.

Oh, and tomorrow will find even more scum! Thanks whoever it was!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

Well, Your right about your claim name at least, if not abilities. Unvote Diakron Vote Dakarian

I'm inclined to believe Web is what he says he is, and well, it'd be foolish to not listen to a cop. Besides, if your not scum, web's a liar and likely scum himself.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

Let's vote dakarian!
Something happen?
Leafsnail
This player did not know his BOOSTed power.
How was he boosted?
same text appears on Nirur. Therefore neither could be boosted.

Something feels off. Petherbridges as Cop Roleblocker? One is a 9th-d at judo, one is an Adelaide landowner, one is a footballer.

Also, webadict, what do you mean by cop roleblocker? roleblocker-of-cops?
... Roleblocker of cops?

Are you really trying to stretch that? Like, you HAVE to stretch that in order to get that. It's Cop/Roleblocker.
un'ote Web, 'ote Dakarian then.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

CK, I can only vaguely draw a fuzzy semi-connection between that quote and your action. What's the the super scummy bandwagon you're pulling? I'd like to hear some reasons from you.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Because We Can Can Can
CobaltKobold [Z]:
Dakarian [3]: Webadict, Jokerman-EXE, Mr.Person
Diakron [Z]:
Eduren [1]: ToonyMan
Jokerman-EXE [Z]:
Leafsnail [Z]:
Mr.Person [2]: Dakarian, SirBayer
Nirur Torir [Z]:
SirBayer [Z]:
ToonyMan [1]: Eduren
tehstefan [1]: Diakron
Vector [Z]:
Webadict [1]: CobaltKobold
11 alive, 6 to hammer

Oh, hey, guys?

Remember this vote count? At 5:38 Tuesday?
That should've been when the day ended. I just, er, had forgotten what day of the week it was. <_<;

"Hell with this!" Webadict yells. He screams obscenities until Jokerman-EXE and Mr.Person hold Dakarian down. He then proceeds to punch Dakarian's face so hard it cracks.

Cracks?

Dakarian has fulfilled his win condition.

Dakarian- Jester, WAO!! (album)
  OH GOD THE ENGRISH MAKE IT GO AWAY. You are an album by a J-ska band. And guess what, YOU'RE A GODDAMN SLEEPING GOD BECAUSE I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL LOVE FOR INCLUSION OF SLEEPING GODS! Check your wikipedia article for the tracklist, which is your list of abilities. Oh, and because random.org gave you a "third party" draw, you're a Jester. Being responsible for those damn rules should make it easier for you to get lynched, though. Good luck!
  You win when you are lynched.

This player did not know his BOOSTed power.

OH GOD DAMN IT

Night ends Thursday, 9 PM
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:07:02 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [n2] 10/13 alive - Who's laughing now!? [1 replacement needed]
« Reply #418 on: March 19, 2010, 01:14:27 am »

Aaaarrrgghhh Night Extended at least 24-ish hours until I feel not-sick and am back home.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [n2] 10/13 alive - Who's laughing now!? [1 replacement needed]
« Reply #419 on: March 21, 2010, 04:06:54 pm »

Sorru for delays, stopped from updating by a mix of Things That Are Awesome and Things That Are Not Awesome.

I'll be visiting a relative in the hospital today and may try to squeeze an update in between the end of that and the start of the next thing in my schedule.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46