Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Roll to Roll Some More [ROUND 25] Now with 50% more plot!  (Read 35153 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Roll Some More [ROUND 25] Now with 50% more plot!
« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2011, 07:24:39 pm »

I have to get back to Earth, to stake out a claim for land for a mime nation! No enemy will distract me from my righteous goal.
This guy did it first
Yeah, but he isn't doing it this turn. If he was doing it this turn, I would make his life very miserable.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 08, 2011, 08:06:11 pm »

That +3 to natural disasters is not something I want to be on the receiving end of.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2011, 08:12:01 pm »

Hey, the flavor text for that battle could be interesting. Starship vs Natural Disasters: Winner takes all.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2011, 09:28:39 pm »

That +3 to natural disasters is not something I want to be on the receiving end of.
Hah, no kidding. There's a 100% chance I will roll a successful action, with a ~75% chance of doing serious overkill. Anyone who gets hit by that will have a very, very bad day.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2011, 09:47:44 pm »

So ... What sacrifices would be required in order for you to allow a nation of mimes to live on your surface? Or did you have some other reason for turning into a planet, that shall be revealed with time?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2011, 09:54:05 pm »

So ... What sacrifices would be required in order for you to allow a nation of mimes to live on your surface?
Five sacrifices a day will do, just as long as you don't try to claim me or do things that hurt me, or parts of me.

...Okay, actually, I have no want for sacrifices, so just as long as you obey the rules above, I'll let you guys do... Whatever the heck you want.

Or did you have some other reason for turning into a planet, that shall be revealed with time?
The reason I turned into the Earth was to Not Die™. Neurotoxin is not a thing that you want to be breathing.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:56:57 pm by Tarran »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2011, 10:09:59 pm »

A faction of green mimes who do not claim land. Easily done.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »

A faction of green mimes who do not claim land. Easily done.
You don't need to be green, you just have to not do stuff like nuking everything or stripmining half of me.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2011, 12:18:34 am »

Lead an attack against the midgets.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 12, 2011, 08:06:51 am »

Transform myself so that I have a tiny supercomputer and a monitor attached to myself. Being unable to sing a beautiful harmony is boring

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2011, 11:17:20 am »

Bumpity bump.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 17, 2011, 05:40:41 pm »

Waiting for Mr Nuke.

Turn tomorrow, probably. I have things I need to do tonight.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2011, 02:51:39 pm »

Regarding the title, 150% of 0 is still 0.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]