Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120]

Author Topic: Arcanum Octet II: Forbidden Lore [Turn 81]  (Read 220286 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanum Octet II: Forbidden Lore [Turn 81]
« Reply #1785 on: February 17, 2011, 05:29:04 am »

Hey there.

Broke my fingers, no use computer.

:(

Now it's (mostly) better!

If it's alright with the rest of y'all, I'll take my weak, puny, underleveled d00d and do stuff.

Hey, does anyone have a tl;dr recap for moi?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: February 17, 2011, 02:25:57 pm »

Well, let's see...

We slew Moloch. Everyone helped, but it was largely just stabbing him a lot with the artifact dagger.

We spent some time fiddling with crystals, armor, and just magic in general.

Some demons ported in, apparently miffed at us slaying a demon lord and then standing around in his living room.

We manhandled most of the demons, but Tarran and a massive morningstar-wielding demon got caught in the same globe of darkness. Tarran walked right into it and it clubbed him to death. The caster demon in the group ported right out after being on the wrong end of some serious firepower.

Nirur raised Tarran from the dead. Sort of. Alright, he's a skeleton now, but a self-aware skeleton. And he's got cold resistance and lifesense! Cool!

I made a breastplate out of some of Moloch's armor. Dunib/dermonster's got it now.

We made our way to the refugee camp. Your character went comatose at some point, probably just due to RNG not wanting to auto you indefinitely, so we had to carry you there. I'd intended to leave you in the care of some people and grab a replacement.

We, uh... we didn't "loot your corpse" so much as... uh... "redistribute key equipment among party members." Someone snagged your ring of fire resistance, I jacked the tome you got from the archmage. Turns out it'll answer questions for you, so I was gonna save it for the secrets of lichdom or something even more diabolical and dire... but I guess now you'll want it back.

That's pretty much it. RNG said he'd be busy with school and then disappeared completely, so presumably he's indeed very busy.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: February 17, 2011, 04:11:05 pm »

If you want, Acanthus, I can give you back your Sturdy Leather Boots and Reinforced Skullcap that I took from ya.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: February 17, 2011, 06:11:47 pm »

Sure, sure.

Thanks for being so accommodating.

I just hope RNG will throw this sniveling little weakling a bone, so to speak.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: February 17, 2011, 11:39:35 pm »

I kinda want/need the ring to patch up my fire weakness, but you're welcome to anything else on my character as compensation. Ooorrr if you really want it back, that works too.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120]