Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 120

Author Topic: Arcanum Octet II: Forbidden Lore [Turn 81]  (Read 220113 times)

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
Re: Arcanum Octet II: Watch out! They're... Wrestling? [Turn 21]
« Reply #495 on: June 11, 2010, 06:02:16 pm »

Poke Virroken's image in the eyes and do a finger hook through his mouth afterwards. Finish him of with a sturdy left hook.

Order Stone spirit to cast any supportive spell it knows that would be useful in a situation like this on me.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 12, 2010, 01:09:37 am »

stand up and stab Virroken's image with my force spear!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:54 am »

WHAI EVERYONE HAET ON MEH IMAGE?

Wrestle my image in a way that lets everyone else hate on him, while keeping myself clear.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 12, 2010, 12:31:01 pm »

yes because i can totally take my image while i have a dagger IN MY CHEST!
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 12, 2010, 05:29:02 pm »

You'd better get it out, you don't want to have a repeat of the first RTD. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 12, 2010, 05:35:25 pm »

You'd better get it out, you don't want to have a repeat of the first RTD. :P
Leave it in so there's no room for a second one.

Also I'm disappointed nobody's offered to let the twin replace the real one yet. At least two are wrestling now so there's at least a chance of whacking the wrong one.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 12, 2010, 07:14:47 pm »

XD lol that could be bad.
Nom nom nom

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile

I cast Frost at my twin.
My skeleton hits my twin.

Command 2+1: Your skeleton attacks your twin rather halfheartedly.

You freeze the surrounding air (3+1), sending a wave of frost towards your twin (Luck 4) which envelopes him.

+3 to Elementalism

You still have me listed as Weary, even though you said I'm not.
Heal Marcus once again.
Order my golem to attack the weakest image.
Command 3+3: Your golem charges at Nirur's image.

You focus on healing Marcus (4+3) and send positive energy into his body (Luck 3) Which heals his most serious wounds.

+3 to Healing

I try to summon my own imp while my minions take down the evil one.
Command 1+1: Your slaves ignore you.

You re-attempt to summon an imp, (2+1) messing up the spell again (Luck 5) but accidentally summoning a different creature. It looks similar to an imp, but has a spindly appearance and lacks wings.

+3 to Summoning
New Spell: Summon Unknown Creature

Throw the vial of Fever gunk at my twin
Kaboom!
You throw the vial of fever gunk (3+1) at your twin, (RTD 4) who barely dodges it. The vial shatters on the floor.

Poke Virroken's image in the eyes and do a finger hook through his mouth afterwards. Finish him of with a sturdy left hook.

Order Stone spirit to cast any supportive spell it knows that would be useful in a situation like this on me.
Command 3+3: Your spirit does its best to aid you.

You try to gouge the image's eyes (3) but the struggle makes it difficult to do so, (Luck 1) and you don't accomplish anything useful.

stand up and stab Virroken's image with my force spear!
You quickly stand up and try to stab Virroken's image (2) but you can't tell who is what and what is who, (Luck 1) this confuses you and you just stare at the fighting dumbfounded.

WHAI EVERYONE HAET ON MEH IMAGE?

Wrestle my image in a way that lets everyone else hate on him, while keeping myself clear.
You try to open your image to others' attacks, (6) and grab your image and (Luck 5) throw him away as you break from the fighting. (RTD 2) The image hits it's head and gets stunned.

+5 to Wrestling

Nirur's skeleton attack his twin without much effort (6-1) but still manages to unleash a deadly strike (RTD 5-1) which hits the shivering twin, slaying him.

Dragnar's minions don't do anything.

Kin's spirit is unable to help him.

Ched's golem attacks (2), throwing itself at the already-dead demon clone. The corpse is unable to dodge.

Virroken's twin slowly regains it's senses.
Aarchan's twin continues trying to recover it's dagger. (4) It reaches for the handle (RTD 1) and graps it, ripping it out of Aarchan's chest in a vicious swipe.
Cheddarius's image screams in frustration and attacks himself once more, (5+1) this time sending a strike towards Cheddarius's head, (RTD 2) which lands with a horrible crack, knocking him unconscious.
The imp conjures a giant fireball (5+1) which he hurls at Dragnar (RTD 1) who, staring at this his new creature he summoned, pays no attention and is engulfed by the flame.
-----

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Virroken (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aarchan(Kilakan) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kin(KineseN) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dragnar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Marcus(Acanthus117) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheddarius (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mirror Images (click to show/hide)

Wow. That was... wow. Most of you got pretty bad rolls this round... and those images got pretty good ones.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 02:13:31 pm by RandomNumberGenerator »
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile

I would be horribly entertained if the thing Dragnar summoned turned out to be a distorted Slender Man.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HEAL ME! and kill me image!
Dodge, and try to slow bleeding!
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Augh! Bad bad bad! I try to heal myself by casting a rune of energy on some summoned food then eating it. I'll have my minions try to deflect any attacks coming toward me.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frost-freeze image so it sticks to the floor, and everyone can beat up on it again.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Someone force-feed me my healing salve. Give another to Dragnar.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I steal a healing salve from Cheddarius and use it on Dragnar. I do this before he does his thing that may kill him. If that's a free action, I'll spend the rest of my turn shielding him.
My skeleton shields Dragnar if I cannot. If I can, then it tries to kill the imp.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 120