Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

weirdest engravings?

<< < (2/14) > >>

Scruga:

--- Quote from: Haspen on March 10, 2010, 12:50:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: spikedball on March 10, 2010, 12:48:26 pm ---On the wall there is a finely-designed image of a wagon. The wagon is cringing.

--- End quote ---

Ahahaha xD

Sigg'd, if I may.

--- End quote ---

You should keep the link in the quote :O

I like reading the backstory of signatures :P

Nirreln:

--- Quote from: spikedball on March 10, 2010, 12:48:26 pm ---On the wall there is a finely-designed image of a wagon. The wagon is cringing.

--- End quote ---
Ah yes the good old scuttling of the wagon, an epic event that must be recorded for all times. Bonus points if you can get it to show up an artifact.

SkyRender:
 I once found an engraving my main engraver did of himself engraving another engraving.  Curious, I hunted said engraving down.  It was of the same engraver engraving ANOTHER image.  That one was (surprise) of him engraving ANOTHER image.  There were about 5 levels of recursive engravings of this one Dwarf engraving himself engraving.  His last name (Constructamused) is highly fitting as a result.  I may have to rename his profession to Narcissist.

MrFake:
I am engraving myself engraving myself engraving myself engraving myse-- wait!  That gives me an idea for a new engraving.

Baloubafish:
"The Prophecy of Prophets", a finely designed image of a cow.
"The Amazing Seduction", an image of a cow.
"The Snots of Honor", a finely designed image of two cows.
My engraver seems to have an unhealthy obsession with cows...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version