Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: how to get your adventurer knock up in few easy steps  (Read 57180 times)

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
Re: how to get your adventurer knock up in few easy steps
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 08:51:33 pm »

If only you could mod so that Infants could be picked up and carried...

The spinning Infant Dwarf strikes the Axeman in the upper body, fracturing the right floating rib, jamming the right floating rib through the heart and tearing the heart!
The Dwarven Infant is stuck in the wound!

I'm going to the circus aren't I?
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 10:05:15 pm »

If only you could mod so that Infants could be picked up and carried...

The spinning Infant Dwarf strikes the Axeman in the upper body, fracturing the right floating rib, jamming the right floating rib through the heart and tearing the heart!
The Dwarven Infant is stuck in the wound!

I'm going to the circus aren't I?
You could do that with Dfusion.
I made a carry command and you could just use your wrestling to throw the child or kick them, or use a hammer and launch them. If you don't want to throw a good hour of work down the drain with the other options you could just teleport the infant over to the enemy and hope they put u a good distraction.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2021, 11:42:14 pm »

good news! this also work on demons!
somehow I got a legendary wrestler female demon.

oh here is her father
oh and the father still isn't listed with the daughter.
oh she fine too.
Incredible!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 09:22:42 am »

Incredible!

You necro'd this thread just to say that? It'd been dead for 10 years.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2021, 07:26:51 pm »

I forgot about this thread! I wonder if this is still possible
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2021, 10:55:12 pm »

I forgot about this thread! I wonder if this is still possible
to answer that question with a No, the recent updates added a soul occupation mechanic that makes the animal transformation trick not work since the adventurer wouldn't be in the mood to having a child in any forms. also said original method was mostly using slight memory editing when I did this so dfhackwise one could just run the empregnate/impregnate script and bypass all the hassle.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 08:59:14 pm »

Ah, and you havent found a way around this yet? That's unfortunate, really. My dreams of ruling an empire through a family dynasty will have to wait.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2021, 09:50:07 am »

Incredible!
How did you find this thread? That is not a rhetorical question, I genuinely want to know how you found this thread.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2021, 03:29:50 pm »

Ah, and you havent found a way around this yet? That's unfortunate, really. My dreams of ruling an empire through a family dynasty will have to wait.
I was busy trying to make bogeymen civil but really after spending god unnessessary amount of time seeing this being possible then finding out no it won't work and having to do animal transformations back when transformations didn't exist to get around a loop hole with adventurers, being told by the game that the process before was doable yet there's a new roadblock that stops the process....

oh yeah and I recently discover you can adopt kids or well rescue kids and put them up for adoption so uhh there's always that option though you do have to send an army on march to/ or have an report of said event from the site of the kid you want to adopt then give them to another adventurer.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2021, 05:11:41 pm »

Incredible!
How did you find this thread? That is not a rhetorical question, I genuinely want to know how you found this thread.

Could've been from Rumrusher's signature.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 [2]