Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some Questions Regarding Divination Dices  (Read 553 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Some Questions Regarding Divination Dices
« on: June 01, 2024, 10:15:32 am »

Playing classic version of the game.

I know it takes at least 12 sides already, I visited wiki. Did anyone confirm that you can get adamantine stuff from divination dices and does it only apply to weapons and not shields or armor?

I assume it took source code dissection to find out RNG chances for each result so it should be clarified somewhere close to it what the exact chance is for adamantine weapon to drop.

Also, has anyone got a divine weapon from a world, where divine metals are banned with advanced world gen settings? Maybe disabling it will give adamantine weapons as replacement for divine ones, which is where wiki conclusion could had come from? I don't see in interaction example anything about adamantine, so I assume that's what the game defaults to if you can't get divine weapons from a deity.

Also, it would appear when I look upon interaction examples that equipment upgrade blessing is always 2 levels up and not 1. Does it also fix durability (get rid of "wear")?

A bit of obscure piece of trivia would be how you basically get [NO_AGING] when transformed into animal, extending lifespan by 7 days but does that also mean when the tags are removed that you would lose immortality as a necromancer alongside never needing to drink or eat?
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.