Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

What's going on in your adventure?

(1/3309) > >>

Haspen:
What title says: what's happening with your adventurer, besides mass-killing the wolves?

In my modded game, pretty much everyone fights with everyone, except one small island with an elven forest retreat there.

They have that bad luck that my adventurer knows to swim and seems to be heading toward their island. I hope so, as you can't 'T'ravel while swimming, so I don't have a friggin idea where am I know. And I'm swimming for an hour already.

Kamudo:
Well, my adventurer goblin just raided a human village successfully. Murdered them all in their sleep.

He was granted the title of the Strategic side. So, now I'm training him up for the attack on the next village down the road. Got him some allies this time too, so it's sure to be fun.

Doomshifter:
My hammer woman has just finished destroying a good 95% of the entire world's sentient life. I can't track down a few dwarves, but I've certainly made the elf, human and goblin extinct.

She's a legendary thrower with Great in Swimming and Sneaking. So I usually duck into a pool, start sneaking and then run out again. I'm practically invisible. Oh, and I discovered you can throw things at people while still sneaking. I stood next to a human and pelted him with rocks as he just stood there and took it.

Acanthus117:
My human swordsman/archer is visiting the Tomb of Dwarves, a huge mountain fortress filled to the brim with HFS, goblins and !!treasure!!

Untouchable:
Decided to go exploring a Dwarven fort and when I arrive, I get presented with a message that a Dwarf has burned to death in magma. So naturally I'm curious and look around for the cause. It wasn't on the outside so I go to the very base of the fort and find a small passageway that goes further down. It leads to a stairway so I go down there when I find the bottom floor is flooded with magma. I'm tempted to go back as a magma immune critter so that I can snoop around some more.

I guess these dwarves are dwarvier than normal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version