Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 979 980 [981] 982 983 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2022723 times)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #14700 on: November 26, 2017, 05:36:54 am »

Companion is talking to a cat.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14701 on: November 26, 2017, 08:30:50 am »

Dictionary/cultural history/comparison/alt history/etc are all old book types.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14702 on: November 26, 2017, 12:28:45 pm »

Dictionary/cultural history/comparison/alt history/etc are all old book types.
ehh oh well with that case closed I guess I could go into screwing around in dark fortresses, maybe gift a master or 2 some items. maybe figure out a way to keep them at a fort for fort mode.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14703 on: November 26, 2017, 01:49:14 pm »

I forgot about a certain detail about this game as I lead 14 people into a dragon's lair. Those lairs have a lot of metal coins and armor. Dragon's fire is hot enough to vaporize them immediately. I lost ten of my companions to boiling clouds of wealth before I put the dragon down. What's even better is that the dragon was named "One Silverysizzle"
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Fruitsbrain Weapon-tosser

• Bay Watcher
  • I must leave!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14704 on: November 26, 2017, 06:27:52 pm »

I've been fooling around with a Salt-Water Crocodile Man, solely cause I wanted to play a character whose main form of Offense is Biting.

In the middle of a massive ambush of Dwarf Recruits, I saw something I had never seen before

Granted, I've never seen somebody using what I assume is an instrument as a weapon, but I've never seen somebody use something as a weapon and break it over another's head!

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #14705 on: November 26, 2017, 06:33:10 pm »

I've been fooling around with a Salt-Water Crocodile Man, solely cause I wanted to play a character whose main form of Offense is Biting.

In the middle of a massive ambush of Dwarf Recruits, I saw something I had never seen before

Granted, I've never seen somebody using what I assume is an instrument as a weapon, but I've never seen somebody use something as a weapon and break it over another's head!
That is hilarious.

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #14706 on: November 26, 2017, 06:36:00 pm »

this is the start of a bar fight, too bad this wasn't in a tavern.
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14707 on: November 26, 2017, 06:58:29 pm »

You'll see tools, like carving knives and meat cleavers breaking mid-battle too. Wear was added at the end of the last release arc. It's more obvious in armour because regular weapons were made to be much more resilient, but tools (and instruments!) break pretty easily.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14708 on: November 27, 2017, 04:44:41 am »

Stole some elf's family heirloom. Take that, treehugger! What happens if I throw it into a volcano, One Ring-style?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:47:47 am by KittyTac »

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14709 on: November 27, 2017, 09:06:11 am »

It burns forever. As far as I know, atomsmashing is the only way to destroy artifacts.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14710 on: November 27, 2017, 09:07:05 am »

It burns forever. As far as I know, atomsmashing is the only way to destroy artifacts.

But what if it hits the magma flow at the bottom of the magma sea? Either way, it's lost forever.

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14711 on: November 27, 2017, 09:10:23 am »

It's not lost forever, but only a player could get to it then. (Unless the magma flow destroys it). You could also go down to 'Clown Town' and throw it in a pit.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14712 on: November 27, 2017, 03:56:00 pm »

this is the start of a bar fight, too bad this wasn't in a tavern.

EL KABONG.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #14713 on: November 27, 2017, 04:28:53 pm »

It's not lost forever, but only a player could get to it then. (Unless the magma flow destroys it). You could also go down to 'Clown Town' and throw it in a pit.

I hope that someday there will be quests to destroy artifacts, and that there will be an artifact that can only be destroyed by throwing it into the pits of the Underworld.  When walking into Mordor is too easy.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14714 on: November 27, 2017, 04:55:11 pm »

I hope that someday there will be quests to destroy artifacts, and that there will be an artifact that can only be destroyed by throwing it into the pits of the Underworld.  When walking into Mordor is too easy.
"some player goes and makes an express hole to hell, just for tossing artifacts into."
the realization of the fame that you earn from doing this isn't worth the fame you get turning the artifact into something else with adv reactions.
if max's experiments with artifacts are proven true any item that is given that status becomes impervious to wear. that is unless that got changed in the new update.
kinda wonder if it's possible to make an adventurer reaction that creates a suit of armor that is made of nothing then name all the parts so that it can not break, would that make an impervious lightweight force field around your adventurer?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 979 980 [981] 982 983 ... 1104