Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2019854 times)

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #14910 on: January 16, 2018, 01:43:08 pm »

That's great!  I'm honored, Rumrusher  :)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #14911 on: January 16, 2018, 02:26:29 pm »

I can't help but be amazed at the name generation in this world. "Throne of Slaughter" sounds like a great death metal band name. Meanwhile Lhuran's brother joined a group called the "Scorching Thunders".

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14912 on: January 16, 2018, 10:28:57 pm »

so kinda dawn on me that the demon was lying and had a second identity during a massive insurrection that started when I got to the spire.
oh well currently screwing around in Fort mode to see if I can get one of the dwarves to marry my goblin adventurer, then see if they fall in love with the demon next.
process probably going to be grueling waiting and pondering if I can lock 2 people in a room.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14913 on: January 16, 2018, 10:30:13 pm »

Adventurers can't marry.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14914 on: January 16, 2018, 11:00:09 pm »

Adventurers can't marry.
look I know that, but some how someone got a fire imp to marry a dwarf so I'm wondering if it possible for one side to propose.
and it was mostly testing to see if a dwarf with a preference for goblins would marry, then a dwarf with a preference for say a Demon would also marry.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14915 on: January 17, 2018, 01:40:36 am »

so kinda dawn on me that the demon was lying and had a second identity during a massive insurrection that started when I got to the spire.
oh well currently screwing around in Fort mode to see if I can get one of the dwarves to marry my goblin adventurer, then see if they fall in love with the demon next.
process probably going to be grueling waiting and pondering if I can lock 2 people in a room.
"What? Who? I'm afraid you've mistaken me for another lizard demon. I'm nobody special, nosiree... Just poor, humble Snang Hexrasps. 'Don't go calling folks by fancy titles,' mum (bless her soul) always told me, 'especially them wot comes offa strange slabs.' Words to live by, or I'm a beak dog's uncle!"
"Hey papa, your dandruff is melting my skin. Is that normal?"
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #14916 on: January 17, 2018, 01:46:40 am »

"What? Who? I'm afraid you've mistaken me for another lizard demon. I'm nobody special, nosiree... Just poor, humble Snang Hexrasps. 'Don't go calling folks by fancy titles,' mum (bless her soul) always told me, 'especially them wot comes offa strange slabs.' Words to live by, or I'm a beak dog's uncle!"
Seems she forgot to advise them not to go around announcing themselves as a criminal. Probably the cause of the conflict.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14917 on: January 17, 2018, 08:03:31 am »

Seems she forgot to advise them not to go around announcing themselves as a criminal. Probably the cause of the conflict.
considering the insurrection these guys probably tied to a the rebel spinter group and She got the bad draw on identities.
"we hate the brush disloyalty!" "oh uhhh Snag breathes fire."
though kinda need to think up a way to get Guisenature apart of the fort. also keep sending the self appointed queen away so she don't mess with my science practices. so far I.... probably should had look up the fire imp scenario more to see if any research was had.
"body swapping and YOU!"

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14918 on: January 17, 2018, 06:20:10 pm »

Someone please sig this
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14919 on: January 17, 2018, 10:25:03 pm »

Have you ever gone to a pub so popular that it was hosting a meaningful percentage of the world's population at the same time?

It was human centipede room only. Most of those tiles had people stacked two or three deep.

Aaand now I've found a camp with hundreds of kobolds beating the stuffing out of each other.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:42:21 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #14920 on: January 18, 2018, 01:14:07 am »

Yeah, bandits are still somewhat borked - I notice often when I enter bandit camps that they tend to attack each other for some reason.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14921 on: January 18, 2018, 06:00:39 am »

Yeah, bandits are still somewhat borked - I notice often when I enter bandit camps that they tend to attack each other for some reason.
that probably due to 2 different bandit groups colliding with each other.
or the change up on the Rep system now causes all crimes to be reported thus everyone looking to murder each other for actions they did.
often when any weird oddities happen I start talking to the folks to see if A they think the other person is a dangerous threat that needs to be killed or don't really know the other person.

then there the insurrection bit where chances are this was a ploy to take over the site you just wander in to.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14922 on: January 18, 2018, 08:19:02 am »

That's what I'm pretty sure is going on, I was tracking two traveling parties and closed in for contact a little while after they met up.

Mostly thrown off by the massive overpop of specific groups, I don't think I ever saw much more than ~50 individuals at one site in .31 or .34, so I suspect it cropped up more recently.

Was nice to see that the reactions from NPCs is fairly good these days, around ~10% of the kobolds were fleeing, and most of the spam was from ones who'd just woken up to combat shouting stuff.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14923 on: January 18, 2018, 08:41:24 am »

That's what I'm pretty sure is going on, I was tracking two traveling parties and closed in for contact a little while after they met up.

Mostly thrown off by the massive overpop of specific groups, I don't think I ever saw much more than ~50 individuals at one site in .31 or .34, so I suspect it cropped up more recently.

Was nice to see that the reactions from NPCs is fairly good these days, around ~10% of the kobolds were fleeing, and most of the spam was from ones who'd just woken up to combat shouting stuff.
i think before 44.0x I did the same thing and ended up having 2 army tents park next to each other and a fight broke out between the groups, I talk to the 2 folks fighting and they said the other person was a brigand and needs to be punished. I say that probably the game running as normal, and saw first hand a gang war.
"body swapping and YOU!"

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14924 on: January 19, 2018, 03:24:36 pm »

"Now let's see how you like it, you little twerp"
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 1104