Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 1076000 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #15600 on: May 21, 2019, 02:30:00 pm »

A crab woman who wanted peace ended up killing 2 humans who couldn't tell her where an army was, chased a 3rd human into the forest and fought him till he passed out from pain, fell asleep for 2 hoyrs, and he was gone. She got killed by a sasquatch.
GENERATION 28:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

latias1290

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15601 on: May 25, 2019, 04:54:49 am »

I discovered oceans have waves. There's also driftwood on the beaches, but I don't think you can actually do anything with the driftwood.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15602 on: May 25, 2019, 12:09:30 pm »

My albatross woman entered Practicebanners to attempt to knock down a stature. I pressed u to interact with it but I can't do anything else. I retired her and created a peach faced lovebird woman and she can't knock it down either, can animal people not knock down statues?
GENERATION 28:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15603 on: May 25, 2019, 05:52:20 pm »

Should be able to, maybe the statue is already knocked down? Can you stand on it/pick it up?
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15604 on: May 25, 2019, 06:33:41 pm »

I can stand on them, I guess another temple will have to be found. Thank you.
GENERATION 28:

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15605 on: May 26, 2019, 08:52:37 am »

I started in another fort as a cardinal woman and have the following joining for performance, an elf sage, and a goblin, a dwarf scholar, and a dwarf poet.

(forgetting to save caused me to ask new companions to join.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:55:00 pm by Naturegirl1999 »
GENERATION 28:

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15606 on: May 27, 2019, 02:39:35 pm »

I added a bunch of new performers to my group. There are now 7 in total not counting me.Someone asked whether I composed a poem, so I composed one, and when I was done, I wasn't in a fortress anymore, I was in a cave. Some time later, Dumat got in an argument with Udil, so I roughed up Udil and took out his teeth since I couldn't hit his tongue. I accidently started fighting Dumat and I stopped attacking but when I talk to him I get conversations like we are still fighting. Also apparently holding Udil's teeth in one hand and mud in the other is interpreted as weaponry by everyone in my group. My actual weapons are strapped. Unless they are talking about Dumat's weapons, in which case I need to finish the fight. Dumat is no longer fithing, and I've learned that my cardinal woman worships a cat named Togal Whippeddragon
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:04:36 pm by Naturegirl1999 »
GENERATION 28:

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • A big guy, for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15607 on: May 28, 2019, 02:48:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Looks like my war crimes against the elven species finally caught up with me
Bay12: Where a discussion about a man's anus manage to be Lovecraftian.
you sir, deserve a medal. this is the dawn of a new age of child trauma.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15608 on: May 29, 2019, 08:03:09 pm »

Spd 0.7/1.1
I hope you can do better than this.
In a time before time, I was David The Master.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • "Sanity impaired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15609 on: May 29, 2019, 09:39:07 pm »

Nahh, he's got 'em right where he wants 'em.
Come play Mafia with us!
Push q-v-l-b-shift.d-V for volcanic armageddon.
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Starblast

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15610 on: May 29, 2019, 10:01:06 pm »

It was all according to plan after all, no self-respecting dwarf will allow himself to be cornered by elves and not be planning to tear each and every one limb from limb.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • A big guy, for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15611 on: May 30, 2019, 02:04:22 am »

I was so slow because I was hauling a bunch of severed heads and bodyparts to make an undead army from. I resurrected them all and survived, but I had to leave the area because there were literal hundreds of elves coming in and it started to seriously lag the game. I think about forty or fifty of them died, but I did not count.

I've been assassinating powerful historical figures and dragging them back to my base in a frozen wasteland. I call it the "corpse library", because it looks a little like a library. As you can see, I have already begun the assembling of my army. I chose to build it in a frozen area adjacent to a wasteland so that the bodies would perhaps preserve a little longer.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The room on the bottom right is a freezer, exposed to the elements for maximum chill. It's to store trophies, bodies which are too irrelevant for a shelf, and planned weapons. For instance, there is a huge polar bear population in the wasteland just west of me. I intend to fill backpacks full of their severed heads and give them to a companion, as a kind of undead suicide bomb.

The room left of the freezer is for historical figures which are large and imposing enough to face a real threat as zombies. So far, it's just night creatures, but I know of a location where a dead titan is, and I intend to bring the body back with me.

The room that I am in is intended for historical figures which have enough relevance for their corpses to be stored, but may not be physically large enough to truly become powerful undead slaves. So far, I have killed few worthy of my criteria. The only one who fit was an elf-turned-goblin who was responsible for tens of murders and hundreds of babysnatchings before joining back with his elven civ, but I threw his body into a volcano after I killed him by gouging his face off and breaking his neck, for stealing my (now undead) companion's only child.

The room to the right of me, above the freezer, is just a shelf for bodies with no historical relevance but statures which make them very useful to the army. I intend to travel to the ocean and kill whales to bring them back to the shelf. If I can find elephants or giant creatures, they will also be put there.

When I am done assembling my army, I will pay a tomb a visit for the sake of getting some meatshields, then I will track down the elven armies and give them the fight they deserve.
Bay12: Where a discussion about a man's anus manage to be Lovecraftian.
you sir, deserve a medal. this is the dawn of a new age of child trauma.

Th4DwArfY1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #15612 on: May 30, 2019, 03:55:29 am »

...  just avoid little girls with pointy daggers. They gain extra power from the SJW energy pool.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  Th4DwArfY1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
« Reply #15613 on: May 31, 2019, 01:34:41 pm »

A crash that made me extremely annoyed, that's what. Don't know what caused it or why it happened, but now I need to restart completely. :(
« Reply #15614 on: May 31, 2019, 05:41:30 pm »

Oh and a recent adventurer of mine "Tolzir Ancientblood the Amusing Buck" is legendary in Knapping, Archery, and Throwing. Now what to do with him...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 05:50:18 pm by IncompetentFortressMaker »
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042