Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2019463 times)

That Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, that Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #7620 on: February 08, 2015, 10:26:58 pm »

Yeah the water droping trick.
I like to play as a water bender sometimes by finding as many flasks waterskins backpacks and barrels fill them all to the brim with liquids and throw the liquids.
Im yet to attack a monster composed of fire though. have 100 units of water in your hand and whack with it, it soon.
It can be fun to do if the misc obj, throwing, and swiming are legendary.
Btw how good is music
I am not afraid of an army of Warriors led by a Child; I am afraid of an army of Children led by a Warrior.

Borge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7621 on: February 09, 2015, 12:00:23 am »

I found an entire hamlet populated by Kobolds in houses....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7622 on: February 09, 2015, 12:56:48 am »

What do you call it when a burglary turns into colonization?

That Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, that Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7623 on: February 09, 2015, 01:16:25 am »

Imperialists?
I have no clue.
I had one kobold steal relics all his life, killed 4 gobs and died of old age.
He was the man.
I gave him props for being such a sneak master
I am not afraid of an army of Warriors led by a Child; I am afraid of an army of Children led by a Warrior.

Lockem Shoto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7624 on: February 09, 2015, 03:36:44 am »

After figuring out how to switch bodies with dfusion, I have become a majestic male elk. I prance around the wilderness with my elk brethren. I intended to take a human hamlet by nightfall, but I was killed by one of my disabled adventurers that somehow moved away from the Fortress I left him in and to the hamlet.

My last playthrough before I called it a night was when I travelled the wilds with a dwarf child who I named Rin. She is going to grow up to be an incredible fighter.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:18:31 am by Lockem Shoto »

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7625 on: February 09, 2015, 10:16:10 pm »

Rin huh, I see what you did there.

Also, dear Armok this isn't even an adventure anymore, I think it's just a war crime now... after discovering that you can behead a goblin in mid-air with a battle axe after sending it flying with a war hammer, I uh... continued my experiments... in the process I learned you can do this trick in lots of ways, you could choose to just remove arms or legs if you felt like it... or you could go all out and bisect them... but see, that isn't enough for my little vampire dorfchick, no, Armok needs blood, and so does she... I got thirsty while knocking headless goblin corpses into other goblins and went to feed on one, in the process I discovered I could also feed on the one I just sent flying but hadn't yet killed... one thing led to another, and then I bisected another gob and on a hunch tried to feed on them in mid-air:

...so yeah, I think the only way that could have been more horrifying is if I gelded him in the process.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:35:04 am by Max™ »

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: February 10, 2015, 07:47:34 pm »

Modded in a slade colossus (3.75 times the size of a bronze one).
Punched a lord and a maceman across the room.
Prior to that, I tried claiming the site for myself, and got a response, from myself: "I've forgotten my bolt pronouncement..."
Dunno why, but I can't claim sites.

a smiling bearded cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOTHOUGHT][NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: February 10, 2015, 07:50:22 pm »

Modded in a slade colossus (3.75 times the size of a bronze one).
Punched a lord and a maceman across the room.
Prior to that, I tried claiming the site for myself, and got a response, from myself: "I've forgotten my bolt pronouncement..."
Dunno why, but I can't claim sites.

I don't think outsiders can claim sites? I've mucked around with human and goblin outsiders before and they could never make a claim.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7628 on: February 10, 2015, 07:58:41 pm »

No matter. It's just as fun to punch people across the landscape.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: February 10, 2015, 08:42:56 pm »

Also, dear Armok this isn't even an adventure anymore, I think it's just a war crime now... after discovering that you can behead a goblin in mid-air with a battle axe after sending it flying with a war hammer, I uh... continued my experiments... in the process I learned you can do this trick in lots of ways, you could choose to just remove arms or legs if you felt like it... or you could go all out and bisect them... but see, that isn't enough for my little vampire dorfchick, no, Armok needs blood, and so does she... I got thirsty while knocking headless goblin corpses into other goblins and went to feed on one, in the process I discovered I could also feed on the one I just sent flying but hadn't yet killed... one thing led to another, and then I bisected another gob and on a hunch tried to feed on them in mid-air:

...so yeah, I think the only way that could have been more horrifying is if I gelded him in the process.

this is incredibly awesome
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: February 10, 2015, 09:28:39 pm »

For values of awesome including "dear bloodgod what is wrong with me", sure, I'll buy that.

Go try it out though, axe mainhand+hammer offhand with good skills and high agi, you should land the hammer to the skull then the axe stroke in mid-air.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: February 10, 2015, 09:31:21 pm »

So, I killed a dragon.

My sidekick lost his arm, but it's dead and we're legendary heroes.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: February 10, 2015, 09:36:12 pm »

How did he lose an arm without getting melted?

I've never messed with a dragon and gotten a survivable injury.

Either:

A. I sneak up and take the head off/block the fire with my shield and then take the head off.
or
B. I screw up and forget I had my shield in my backpack or something, rush into a faceful of burny-death and then jump around melting and on fire wishing I hadn't forgotten my shield.

I did survive that once on a dark ages mod vampire since I was able to turn into a giant bat outside and fly up away from the fire, healing my melty-ness and dropping the burning items on the ground.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: February 10, 2015, 09:37:22 pm »

You, my friend, are truly Dorfy. I'm going to put this in my sig, if that's okay.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:46 pm »

*bow*

Uhhh, did I just feed on a troll while it was awake?

I did!

So that was an interesting thing, having it wake up mid-feeding... and then this guy woke up while I was mutilating him, his reaction almost made me feel bad about doing this to an elf.

Almost.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:28:46 pm by Max™ »
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 1104