Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2021271 times)

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
  • Ischrotaur Axe Lord [SUPERNATURAL][STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #12180 on: May 26, 2016, 02:34:04 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There. ;D
"I'll make my own way." - Max Rockatansky

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: May 26, 2016, 02:38:12 am »

Hmmm..... *as an Ischrotaur Hel-Brute male he goes and pulls a 2x2 oak tree along with its roots out of the ground and does some carpentry and polishing work on the tree and once all the work on it is finished he hauls the massive toy nearby TheFlame52's adventurer*
[/spoiler]

There. ;D

That is almost as brain-bleach-demanding as what I was jokingly implying. o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: May 26, 2016, 03:08:59 am »

That is almost as brain-bleach-demanding as what I was jokingly implying. o3o

Sorry. *chuckles* I had to think things through realistically once again.

Anyhow, my own ischroboar's adventure has been on hold after building my latest structure there (I even have three beds there at my ischroboar's bedroom! *hands some brain-bleach to whoever needs it*). I've only done about 2-4 simulation runs after finishing the building 100% and it looks like the main backup save of the thing where I've been going back to has two asteriks to the north-west coming/camping. I need to investigate it further as for some reason there are two draenei there who's letter icons are in purple for some reason and when I asked on of the attacking ones who he/she was and he/she said that they are a warlord's lieutenant.. yet their creature tiles are in purple. I call werebeast or vampire on this one, that or it's some sort of bug.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: May 26, 2016, 03:15:21 am »

Hmm. Well, released that changed stuff I was testing. And I suspect I should try being a more normal animal person next time, instead of a snek. Turns out being able to jump is very useful.

Only problem is that outsiders can't claim sites...oh, and stone axes are currently fucked. Fuuuck.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #12184 on: May 26, 2016, 04:33:20 am »

That's an easy one.

ZM5 drinks the bleach from the wooden bucket.
ZM5 drops the wooden bucket.
ZM5 has bled to death.

Basically the exact opposite of that. A tall, well-muscled, 100% mortal man who is going on a quest to win her love. The lonely part is probably right, and also the zero social skills.
I suppose that makes sense, since in a medieval-esque world it'd be difficult to be a warrior or even a regular peasant while still being really fat.

Hauwke

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarf trainer?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: May 26, 2016, 04:40:47 am »

So.. Tosid died guys, but he went out like a beastly dorf of dorfy proportions.

So I was trying to get the whole Focused! Thing to pop up, and was thus lugging around a barrel of booze, a bunch of heavy stuff and my steel chest and head armor/iron every where else.
Figured I could improve skills, by going to kill a demon in one of the dark fortresses, and to my surprise I cut off its foot in the first swing, only for it to get stuck in its chest on the next strike. Being me I always carry a ridiculous number of backup swords so I dropped my shortsword and jumped a few squares backward to recover.

!BIGFUN! Mistake that was, opened a door and behind it was a god awful mess of angry trolls with various weapons.

Suffice it to say I learned high mastery in shield use and a single shield is enough to block dozens of attacks all at the same time. But demons are more accurate then trolls so thats a thing.
To dorf or not to dorf, that is the question.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: May 26, 2016, 04:59:40 am »

ZM5 has bled to death.

Droggarth draws ☼ischronite drolth☼ with his right hand.
Droggarth draws ☼platinum molth☼ with his left hand.
Droggarth hits the wooden bucket in the body with his ☼platinum molth☼ shattering the wooden bucket's body.
The wooden bucket has been shattered.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:03:39 am by Droggarth »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: May 26, 2016, 05:21:09 am »

so started the new Dark age 03 as a dark elf outsider, and started near a camp run by a summoner, kill him and got my hands on a slab and free magical spells.
and too the north of the starting camp there was these tents which made me wonder if I can build a site over the place to keep these tents.

so now I got a 3 tents made out of blood helmet fibers and a cabinet I'm worried could blow up my save if I cram more pouches of money into.
didn't tip any statues in this run yet but it seems I always keep ending up with good adventurers who can't retire but get really good stuff early on.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: May 26, 2016, 10:28:56 am »

Alright I investigated the two asteriks to the north-west of my fort-tower, turns out one of them was a draenei soldier and another is a warlord's henchmen who kept on attacking both me and the other guy or gal who upon my arrival this time outright killed the soldier and picked a fight with the wrong being. Sure an ischroboar is smaller than a Draenei but broad as a dwarf and angrier than a bull, saw the perfect opportunity to demand the steel warhammer from that bandit leader's goon to be dropped but he/she refused so I pulled a Cave-In-Strike and quickly grabbed the dead draenei soldier's bronze pike, I then bashed the goon in the lower body and then bashed the goon in the neck breaking upper spine and to avenge dead soldier's death I thrust pike straight into the draenei warlord's lackey's head and that was the end of that fight. Grabbed all of their gear along with their bodies with no penalty to my speed.

After that I went to scout the nearby area and found another soldier who was willing to be a hearthperson but upon hearing that the group 'Akbaa' the ischroboar joined with to gain peacekeeper status and fame, that very group was somehow not fit for rule, that's when he fucking snapped and brained his chubby head to bits (crushed!) with the ☼platinum molth☼ and then butchered his entire body with his menacing ☼ischronite drolth☼ and picked up all of his body bits.. surprisingly with no penality to sprinting speed.

I swore I would take no Draenei life but it's really easy for me to play Khorne incarnate to the point I'm not RPing anymore and it just comes naturally and it feels really good, that grim satisfaction of killing something out of pure hate and rage as something you wanna be known for in the game and npcs are aware of my actions!
I have a lot of issues with real life and just going all "I am Kharneth! TREMBLE AND WITNESS MY WRATH FUCKERS!!!" helps me relieve the worst of my mental condition.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: May 26, 2016, 10:39:17 am »

'Oh joy, a squad of garbage elves and another squad of weapon lords?'

'Wait, what are those weapon lords using to hit me?'

[Immortan Joe]MEDIOCRE![/Immortan Joe]

I followed them back to a hamlet, figuring when they disappeared in the mead hall that it would be full of bandit weapon lords, even if they were disappointingly equipped.

Oh, this should be good.

My bloodgod, it's full of... kids?

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: May 26, 2016, 12:45:05 pm »

ZM5 has bled to death.

Nyahahah. o3o

Hmm. I haven't modded bronze colossi to be playable in a while, maybe I should...
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: May 26, 2016, 12:52:30 pm »

Basically the exact opposite of that. A tall, well-muscled, 100% mortal man who is going on a quest to win her love. The lonely part is probably right, and also the zero social skills.
...who probably still has a demoness body pillow.
Yeah, probably.

Which still begs the question: Once you get the female demon you do realize that demons of DF are COLOSSAL beings? You probably know that so I'm cutting to the chase: How do you stick it in her? o_O
That's an easy one.
I'll figure it out when I get there.

There. ;D
DEAR RITHOL WHY

Anyway, actual adventure news. After the vault, I needed to get to the dark fortress my waifu lives in...which happens to be on the other side of an enormous mountain range. I had three choices. I could go north around the mountains, and explore new areas. But I wanted to save up there for after I got my waifu. I could go south, but I've already been that way. Also, it's over twice as far as going north. Or I could cross the mountain range at a narrow point.

I chose to cross the mountains. I took a brief detour to summit the Peaked Helm. Since night was falling I slept on the peak. The next day I made it down and now I'm fighting a dragon.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:00:07 pm by TheFlame52 »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #12192 on: May 26, 2016, 01:15:11 pm »

Hmm. I haven't modded bronze colossi to be playable in a while, maybe I should...
I should probably add OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE to all semi/megabeasts in my current world...would be fun to do a kaiju-esque rampage through a large town or something.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: May 26, 2016, 01:22:17 pm »

I should probably add OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE to all semi/megabeasts in my current world...would be fun to do a kaiju-esque rampage through a large town or something.

Ooh yes. I'd be sorely tempted to make bronze colossi intelligent or at least able to learn. And maybe given them a healing rate. >.>
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: May 26, 2016, 01:43:15 pm »

Ooh yes. I'd be sorely tempted to make bronze colossi intelligent or at least able to learn. And maybe given them a healing rate. >.>

Able to learn? Give them reading skills... evil laughter

Bronze colossus gestures!

Corpse shudders and begins to move!
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1104