Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 1103

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 1994833 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #15510 on: March 18, 2019, 07:11:14 am »

currently testing out killing dingos with advfort weapontraps and possibility of taking out targets from afar with placed weapon traps built directly under their feet.
which from testing seems like they keep making dodge attempts until they trip up and die from it.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15511 on: March 19, 2019, 05:00:40 pm »

My adventurer is currently riding through the desert in a minecart from the recently abandoned fortress of Diamondcat back to the only other settlement of my dwarven civilisation: the ancient capital of Gearedleaped that was founded 618 years ago. Before Diamondcat was founded last year, dwarves had never set foot outside of Gearedleaped. Though Diamondcat was founded and abondoned within a year it will be remembered forever, for in Diamondcat everything changed.

The other passenger in the minecart? A massive caged dragon, as old as the world itself.  It was captured in Diamondcat before the queen ordered us to abandon the site. The presence of the Dragon had been a surprise when we embarked. The adventurer that had scouted the site had sent a report that the cave was empty.
It will be an hour untill the minecart makes it to the capital. There I will present the caged Dragon to the queen, it will be a symbol of change, proof that dwarves can achieve anything.

After 618 years it is finally time to leave Gearedleaped behind. Tomorrow we will set out into the world to meet the other races.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15512 on: March 20, 2019, 05:38:29 pm »

Yo dawg we heard you liked progress, so we put some [Ancient unknowable dragon in a small cage, here you go].
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15513 on: March 22, 2019, 06:26:22 am »

Well I had the minecart and cage specifically build to transport and catch this dragon, so in my mind they are custom made to fit the dragon's size.

Disaster has struck however. I had saved the game and just loaded it to continue my journey. Upon loading the game the dragon turns out to have escaped from it's cage, it is gone and nowhere to be seen. So much for my breeding program, I guess.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15514 on: March 22, 2019, 07:29:28 pm »

I Play a Human civ Goblin and am currently at 70 Kills in the Goblin Fortress.

Flying Teasets

• Bay Watcher
  • another nation, or a non-governmental entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #15515 on: March 23, 2019, 06:48:04 pm »

Modded world.

While inquiring about missing treasures I noticed something odd: most of them were sought by the dwarf Lumnum from a fort in a mountain cul-de-sac. Shortly after I arrived at the fort a mob of dwarven nobles and one elf baron started robbing and murdering each other.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 07:28:43 pm by Flying Teasets »
Not here at the moment

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15516 on: March 24, 2019, 04:48:44 am »

Sounds like you got there just in time for election season.

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING][BLOODSUCKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15517 on: March 24, 2019, 08:35:42 pm »

Sounds like you got there just in time for election season.
+1(000000000)
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #15518 on: March 25, 2019, 01:29:23 pm »

Rolled up a human peasant swordsman in a vutchnell civ. Slaughtered some wild animals, then visited some of the nearby hamlets. The humans and the new komeng civ declared war on my civ right after i started and one of the hamlets nearby is being invaded by the humans. Eventually. The invaders are supposedly still in their own hamlets right now. But theyre coming. So i recruited a bunch of scared vutchnell civilians by saying id rescue them and im making them build a little camp for me. Then im gonna throw them all at an ettin or something and see who survives.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

adseaghtrnjty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15519 on: April 03, 2019, 01:45:31 am »

I made a guy named Rimtil, whose name I always think is Riloth, for some reason. He's a hearthperson of the only human civilization that is right next to a goblin fortress and about three dark pits... for some reason. Really bad choice to settle, honestly. In the beginning of the adventure he got J A C K E D all the way up to superhuman, legendary to his defensive, and as of now, he's a great axe-user. After getting jacked and settled, he adventured with the one person who would save his butt time and time again by literally being a meat shield while he was sleeping, a person named Gosath, a swordsman who is also a hearthperson. With Gosath, they traveled literally all around the world from the bottom of the world to the very top, which, in retrospect for the smallest world, was not much. They kept on finding lairs all around by pure lucked, so they killed a bunch of night terrors that can't be found on the wiki, and every time Rimtil killed anything, I made sure he would tell Gosath, who would, as well as be THE best meatshield this side of 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 02:48:13 am by adseaghtrnjty »

The Tyrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Si non confectus, non reficiat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15520 on: April 04, 2019, 07:25:59 pm »

The lone goblin warrior squared up 'gainst me, emboldened by my apparent lack of weaponry. His first attack was predictable, a spear thrust aimed for my heart. His faced showed surprise when his strike was interupted, his weapon locked in my unyeilding grasp. His next attack also cut short, a wildly swung shield now held fast in hand.

Before he could form a new plan I slammed my body into his, sending him sprawling back splashing into a shallow pool behind him. I cast aside his weakness of wood and iron and stalked to where he spluttered. I clasped his head in both hands, holding it just below the surface. I brought my mouth to his pointed ear.

"It was inevitable."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:27:56 pm by The Tyrant »
Stove has created The Consequences of Biting, a legendary MSPaint engraving. It is studded with pixels, encrusted with pixels, and menaces with spikes of pixels and hanging rings of pixels. On the item is an image of SOME SERIOUS SHIT.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15521 on: April 04, 2019, 08:10:27 pm »

Thank you, now I will imagine that when reading descriptions for books.
In a time before time, I had a name.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15522 on: April 05, 2019, 01:49:47 am »

I of course interpreted that as dunking his head underwater and then dunking your own head underwater too so you could deliver your line into his submerged ear.

"Ibbl blub blibblbbblb"

The Tyrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Si non confectus, non reficiat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15523 on: April 05, 2019, 07:13:35 am »

I of course interpreted that as dunking his head underwater and then dunking your own head underwater too so you could deliver your line into his submerged ear.

"Ibbl blub blibblbbblb"

Now I can't unsee it either. It makes it more psychotic and funny  :P
Stove has created The Consequences of Biting, a legendary MSPaint engraving. It is studded with pixels, encrusted with pixels, and menaces with spikes of pixels and hanging rings of pixels. On the item is an image of SOME SERIOUS SHIT.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #15524 on: April 05, 2019, 03:15:20 pm »

The lone goblin warrior squared up 'gainst me,
Emboldened by my apparent lack of weaponry;
I've been writing a lot of poetry lately (making prophecies for an RPG) and I'm slightly disappointed you didn't continue.
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 1103