Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 ... 1103

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 1994870 times)

The Tyrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Si non confectus, non reficiat.
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #15525 on: April 05, 2019, 05:45:02 pm »

I suck at poetry, and I didn't even realise I had started being poetic. So sorry I guess.  ???

Edit: Poetic inspiration:

The lone goblin warrior squared up 'gainst me,
emboldened by my apparent lack of weaponry.

His confidence it did not last,
As I held his weapons fast.

Then my grin turned most cruel,
as I knocked him in the pool.

I held him fast beneath the wave,
the place soon to be his grave.

His face I saw enwrapped with fear,
as I placed my head to his ear.

The water rendered words intelligible,
I bubbled "It was inevitable."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:26:27 pm by The Tyrant »
Stove has created The Consequences of Biting, a legendary MSPaint engraving. It is studded with pixels, encrusted with pixels, and menaces with spikes of pixels and hanging rings of pixels. On the item is an image of SOME SERIOUS SHIT.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #15526 on: April 05, 2019, 07:23:53 pm »

Amazing, going in the sigtext :D

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15527 on: April 06, 2019, 10:53:44 am »

Thad Tunulsahthet one day went mad and decided, that he would go around and slay all civilisations that are not humans. While searching his own cililisation's keeps for arms and armor, he could not find a quiver to hold arrows in. So, in a keep with only a bowman, he decided to rob the bowman of his quiver. Merely rob, not kill, as he was only going to kill non-humans, if he could help it.

The bowman yielded after being grabbed and Thad demanded his quiver. The bowman dropped the quiver, but then continued fighting, refusing to yield.
Having beaten the bowman up a bit, Thad demanded him to yield again. The bowman shouted "I yield! I yield!" and attacked Thad. So Thad kicked him hard enough to dislocate his hip (The force bends the left hip, tearing apart the muscle and tearing apart the muscle!) and left.

He set his sights on the elven civilisation to the south-east.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15528 on: April 07, 2019, 12:06:14 pm »

well learn something about adventure mode recently if one ends up writing 150 or more written books while accidentally having tracking on you could hit grandmaster in tracking and gain several levels into writing, the downside is you might end up writing about 20 books about someone you gave books to and those books are about that same person you gave books to.
and end up being a fractal biography also learn no matter how good you are at writing writing won't end up becoming a masterpiece... so I might need to get this bogeynovelist really good at bookbinding to achieve their dreams.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #15529 on: April 07, 2019, 12:12:28 pm »

you'd think they would be books about tracking tbh
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #15530 on: April 07, 2019, 03:39:10 pm »

[...] no matter how good you are at writing writing won't end up becoming a masterpiece... so I might need to get this bogeynovelist really good at bookbinding to achieve their dreams.
Isn't it wordsmith that determines writing quality?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

peasant cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [MEANDERER][GNAWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15531 on: April 07, 2019, 05:43:01 pm »

Thad Tunulsahthet one day went mad and decided...
:D almost everything begins like this :D

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #15532 on: April 08, 2019, 09:30:15 am »

Like how i woke up this morning, went totally mad, and decided to go to work? :P

Im thinking of starting a murder everyone kinda run. Just make an invincible adventurer and slaughter absolutely every civilized critter there is.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Spriggans

• Bay Watcher
  • Mushrooms eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #15533 on: April 08, 2019, 09:43:59 am »

Im thinking of starting a murder everyone kinda run. Just make an invincible adventurer and slaughter absolutely every civilized critter there is.

Will say slay elves as well ?
[ETHIC:MURDERING_DWARVES:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:CUTTING_TREES:REQUIRED]
[ETHIC:USING_EXPLOITS:JUSTIFIED_IF_GOOD_REASON]

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #15534 on: April 08, 2019, 11:16:03 am »

I dont see why i would spare the elves, although the bastards are awfully hard to sneak up on or reach in their trees so i might just have to set the entire thing on fire or shoot them.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15535 on: April 08, 2019, 04:36:32 pm »

so uhh learn that one could just ask folks to adopt your child companions if you have any.
which only done in the ask to wait or give demands menu. now the question that pop up is what would be the set requirement to get an unit to accept some migrant homeless child that been following you.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15536 on: April 08, 2019, 05:28:32 pm »

although the bastards are awfully hard to sneak up on or reach in their trees so i might just have to set the entire thing on fire or shoot them.

But then you wouldn't have stabbed them in the glutes, would you?
In a time before time, I had a name.

Nirekin

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING:novice predisposition
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #15537 on: April 09, 2019, 06:22:28 am »

Apparently, slaughtering a whole hamlet in one night doesn't satisfy my adventurer's need to "make trouble".
Pseudo-Romans! Totally-not Slavic cultures! All here!: Mortal Castle!

The Tyrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Si non confectus, non reficiat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15538 on: April 09, 2019, 09:47:51 am »

yeah, getting into a fight doesn't trigger that for some reason. you need to get into an argument.
Stove has created The Consequences of Biting, a legendary MSPaint engraving. It is studded with pixels, encrusted with pixels, and menaces with spikes of pixels and hanging rings of pixels. On the item is an image of SOME SERIOUS SHIT.

Nirekin

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING:novice predisposition
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #15539 on: April 09, 2019, 11:07:55 pm »

yeah, getting into a fight doesn't trigger that for some reason. you need to get into an argument.

Ah okay, that makes sense. Too bad my adventurer died from raiding a vault tho :(
Pseudo-Romans! Totally-not Slavic cultures! All here!: Mortal Castle!
Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 ... 1103