Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 ... 1103

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 1994756 times)

AshTheTiefling

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Artist, Adequate Modder, Necromancer.
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #15675 on: September 27, 2019, 06:26:15 pm »

You know what was happening? The terrifying master, nearly maxed all combat skills, was hitting me with some copper earring. Over and over. It took it few days, but he managed to beat me with copper earring.

Mind if I sig that?
You know what was happening? The terrifying master, nearly maxed all combat skills, was hitting me with some copper earring. Over and over. It took it few days, but he managed to beat me with copper earring.
Welcome to... Megabeast Park! *Raaawr!*

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15676 on: September 27, 2019, 11:56:31 pm »

Mind if I sig that?

Do as you please. I am happy I gave you this wonderful opportunity, go ahead  ;D.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #15677 on: October 07, 2019, 06:25:42 am »

Doing an adventure run that was RP-focused instead of "lol kill everything", I was walking through a village when this dude attacked me.

And then I saw lots more zombies like him, so I decided to run because I was a peasant.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15678 on: October 07, 2019, 08:19:58 am »

So, looking at that missing organ list... What is left before it becomes a human axeman skeleton?
In a time before time, I had a name.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #15679 on: October 07, 2019, 10:16:43 am »

He's close to being a skeleton.

As some random person on Discord said:

Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

AshTheTiefling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15680 on: October 09, 2019, 12:54:08 am »

My most embarassing death was the time I ended up being clawed to death by a wingless owl corpse.
It was hilarious.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15681 on: October 09, 2019, 07:12:02 am »

No more shields for me as an alligator bit my hand while I was swimming across a river and tore a motor nerve.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15682 on: October 09, 2019, 11:03:41 am »

No more shields for me as an alligator bit my hand while I was swimming across a river and tore a motor nerve.
You still have one hand, right? Just draw whatever weapon you're using, then "r"emove the shield-- it'll wind up wielded, in the same hand as your weapon!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15683 on: October 10, 2019, 04:29:00 am »

I forgot all about that bug feature, thanks for reminding me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15684 on: October 10, 2019, 08:57:37 am »

My peach faced lovebird woman is mortally wounded by a turkey gobbler, still alive though
This adventurer was killed by a bogeyman

Next adventurer, a cardinallwoman performer who I retired due to getting lost in caves, has recently been recontrolled by me, and found her way back to the fort. Lolor Datanan, a dwarf scholar is retching despite not having any damage, and weare underground, in fact our group of performers hasn't managed to leave the underground as of yet. Our group of 6, called Climactic Ruthlessness, is wandering the fort, trying to find a way to the surface
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 12:42:12 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

AshTheTiefling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15685 on: October 11, 2019, 01:17:06 am »

You still have one hand, right? Just draw whatever weapon you're using, then "r"emove the shield-- it'll wind up wielded, in the same hand as your weapon!

Huh, I figured out a trick for infinite backpack space. You have your hands full when you pick up an object, so you automatically put it in whatever available container, even if it doesn't fit.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15686 on: October 11, 2019, 05:20:33 am »

Huh, I figured out a trick for infinite backpack space. You have your hands full when you pick up an object, so you automatically put it in whatever available container, even if it doesn't fit.
I often use this to just pick items, as equipping, picking up, then unequipping is faster than picking the thing up then putting it in backpack.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15687 on: October 11, 2019, 08:55:23 pm »

Yah, I use that one all the time. It's cheesy, sure... but awfully convenient.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

AshTheTiefling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15688 on: October 11, 2019, 11:37:42 pm »

Yah, I use that one all the time. It's cheesy, sure... but awfully convenient.
Then there's the infinite water trick! Tip your drink on the ground and refill your waterskin, the drink will still be on the ground, so you can refill it even when you've finished.

SpaceMetal

• Bay Watcher
  • Short scrawny creature fond of drink and laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15689 on: October 13, 2019, 10:39:21 am »

My hammerdwarf/bard, Lor Tomesdwelling the True Basement of Nations, has a real gift for getting companions killed. She unfortunately tried to rescue a sizable chunk of the population of the fortress of Salveclinched before a goblin army descended on it. They all told her they had "no family to speak of" when asked where to take them, though, and showing up at the nearest fortress didn't let her unload them either.

So she built a camp in the wilderness, which she named Riversafety.

The name proved horribly ironic. Riversafety was built in the jungle of DOOM. Over the next couple of weeks, every single one of the Salveclinched refugees was killed by saltwater crocodiles, alligators, and - oddly enough - capybaras. The place is also crawling with anacondas, honey badgers, and rattlesnakes, but somehow the party managed to fight those off.

Three of Lor's more skilled companions were also killed by the wildlife. The only survivors were a loud, quarrelsome human macewoman named Ases, who lost half an arm and had already been unable to walk before the whole debacle because of injuries from fighting a goblin crime gang... and Kib the (miraculously unscathed) drunk. Ases had actually killed one of the Salveclinched refugees herself, a goblin named Atu. The others had spit at her a whole lot after that. Ases and Kib got along great, though, and shared a love of raunchy poetry.

Lor built a whole room of her hall as a crypt for her many fallen companions.

Later, Lor recruited more companions and raided more goblin gang dungeons. Some companions survived. Some didn't. The dumbest death was Litast Waxrack, who drowned after Lor went for a short practice swim literally on the tiles right next to the riverbank.

Lor entombed them all at Riversafety.

Most recently, I foolishly decided to investigate some asterisks on the world map. One proved to be a human hammerman... and a whole PACK of weredeer. The weredeer promptly slaughtered the hammerman.

Then, they killed three of Lor's companions - including Ases and Kib.

Knowing it was a hopeless fight, Lor and the two survivors fled for their lives.

Poor Ases and Kib.
SpaceMetal likes silver, sapphire, alpaca wool yarn, maple trees for their autumn coloration, and cats for their aloofness. When possible, she prefers to consume cow cheese, goat cheese, cherries, and wine. She absolutely detests bats.
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 ... 1103