Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1103

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2011860 times)

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
  • If you are bleeding Seal will end your living
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #15705 on: October 18, 2019, 02:28:16 pm »

In my modded Sparkling! dragon ball adventure with carrot the naked saiyan ,masskilled every Village,became a vampire,then spending 3 real time hours grinding an Elk Bird nicknamed by me ¨Punching bag¨ very injured,but alive and trying to escape while my saiyan wrestles him till the end of time...pretty OP gotta kill a clown with this.
Seals are just OP!,*Flops away*

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #15706 on: October 18, 2019, 03:35:28 pm »

In my modded Sparkling! dragon ball adventure with carrot the naked saiyan ,masskilled every Village,became a vampire,then spending 3 real time hours grinding an Elk Bird nicknamed by me ¨Punching bag¨ very injured,but alive and trying to escape while my saiyan wrestles him till the end of time...pretty OP gotta kill a clown with this.
Oh, yeah, that's how I remember DBZ's plot being.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15707 on: October 18, 2019, 05:54:43 pm »

"Kakaroto, release me immediately!"
"Not yet, but keep struggling please."
In a time before time, I had a name.

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15708 on: October 19, 2019, 06:51:51 am »

"Kakaroto, release me immediately!"
"Not yet, but keep struggling please."
Pretty much that

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15709 on: October 19, 2019, 07:07:04 am »

Update,I plan to kill a dragon,while naked, with an MLP pony,make him then suck the pony´s blood ,and making him the next ¨punching bag¨,for now,he has killed a vomit devil,and 70 zombies.

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15710 on: October 20, 2019, 09:52:56 am »

I just killed 800+ things,just sadist saiyan things

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15711 on: October 21, 2019, 12:45:57 pm »

ITS

Over 799.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #15712 on: October 24, 2019, 02:26:09 am »

I walked into a keep full of artifacts.

I walked out of a keep half full of artifacts.

I'm kind of an asshole I guess, but I dont regret it. Artifact bronze scimitar? Hell yes.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15713 on: October 24, 2019, 07:36:51 am »

Started my adventurer in a cave. Kobolds used to live here apparently. Alas they were all killed by a zombie dragon. Now we live here. A ragged bunch of dwarves, goblins and a couple of minotaurs thrown together by fate and a reclaim mission.

Talking of zombies, in a room down a narrow corridor I discovered Casketblazed, a bronze slab inscribed with the secrets of life and death. Lucky!

Kobolds also left numerous traps scattered about the cave, which isn't good. Eternity at the bottom of a pit with crushed legs isn't a fun way to be.

This being my home however, retire-scumming is an option. About to start exploring again with most of my wounds healed. However Legends tells me an insurrection started while I was retired. Fun and hopefully some freebie zombie minions await.

Malikan

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15714 on: October 26, 2019, 02:05:30 am »

Takru is playing his ini in a Kobold graveyard.

Never knew Kobolds did this!

Lioneez

• Bay Watcher
  • Challenged.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15715 on: October 29, 2019, 06:30:42 pm »

Well... there are too many goblins around, so after learning the secrets to life and death I began the culling, already destroyed the goblin capital, killed over 380 different troll/goblins/beakdogs by basically waltzing in, looking for a few corpses to bring to their entry hall and than revive them there while staying out of combat as to not aggro the mobs while reviving everything in sight.
basically managed to kill all the beak dogs and majority of trolls and goblins as well as their demon fiend, they have a spiral so he will probably be replaced after I leave but for now... im collecting all the corpses to bring to the tower while saving the best conditioned troll corpses for my second coming...
God there are a lot of corpses, its like black Friday there but on the good side the lag is done so I should be able to wrap this up in 2 hours I think.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Apparently there is a bug with the Goblin race, similar to the over population one that was before it seems like its impossible to actually kill off their civilizations because the second you leave be it in adventure or fortress mode they will spawn back again with no reason, can anyone confirm that its a bug because I dont see that happening with other civilizations for example, Elfs come to mind the most.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:42:17 pm by Lioneez »

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15716 on: October 29, 2019, 07:44:49 pm »

Populations definitely aren't supposed to respawn, there's a finite number of every species in the world and it should be entirely possible to wipe any one of them out (albeit with a fuckton of time and effort, assuming the species isn't both critically endangered and restricted to a relatively small region). Assuming this is indeed a bug, I have no idea what could be causing it.

I think I read on the wiki that angels in a vault will respawn eventually, but that should be it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:52:28 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15717 on: October 29, 2019, 08:32:15 pm »

Maybe I'm quoting from an old version of DF, but...

If I recall, the game doesn't actually spawn in all the units of a given population at the same time, for performance reasons. If you kill everything and leave, the game will bring in more units from the settlement's abstract population. It's possible to kill absolutely everything with repeated trips, but can take a very long time indeed if the settlement's population is high enough.

(Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, of course.)
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

HungThir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15718 on: October 30, 2019, 01:23:32 am »

that's my understanding too

in my experience (from looking in legends viewer) goblin capitals usually have populations in the thousands, so if you're killing them off 3-400 at a time it'll take quite a few visits to obliterate them...

Lioneez

• Bay Watcher
  • Challenged.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15719 on: October 30, 2019, 07:40:21 am »

Well.. since my other experiment of starting a demi human village failed I thinks I should maybe try and check the population situation than.
according to legends viewer there are 15462 units that belong to the goblin civilization I assume it means, so I guess I will keep noting the number of units I killed from their civilization.
30 beak dogs
248 trolls
? Goblins (the zombies killed the majority of them)
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 1103