Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099]

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 1668670 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #16470 on: May 11, 2022, 12:08:05 am »

so was a lil inspired to finally tackle the vampire mermaid idea
with some key info mostly merfolk won't drink if they are currently airdrowning,
merfolk can get thirsty
and frozen blood in a cup won't stop someone from drinking it.

so far this test had some hiccups mostly the finding merfolk in a player fort that breach the caverns level of panic that I should have assign them to a bed that led into a water source or something
ended up having to move fast to get them into water to prevent them from just dying right then and there.
so far in fort mode the vampire merfolk are just walking around like normal dwarves .... on their tail, and wearing clothes including sock and boot.
I ended up vamping 3 merfolk but only 2 show up in the fort.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Lozzymandias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16471 on: May 12, 2022, 05:06:10 pm »

After murdering the local crime magnate and returning with thousands of local currency in store, I decide to pay a visit to the pub, to drink some white millet beer and sleep in a bed.

The tavern keeper takes my order and fails to give me my drink. Alright, I guess I'll just take a room. Come down in the morning for another go at securing a beer for breakfast. but, horror and calamity: there was none left.

I dudnt know this was possible. Obviously I could drink but it hadn't occurred to me everyone else could. Standing in an aussies worse nightmare, a pub with no beer and feeling dry as a desert brookless embark with 7 Methodists, I tried at least to settle my debts with the landlord before putting this travesty behind me. Imagine my surprise when the crook refused all 16,000 of my stash of local human-bucks. In the end he wouldn't settle for anything less than my eaglebone signet ring. 0/5 Airbnb stars, recommend you get punched apart by last-gen boogeymem rather than risk a night at the Famed Limes.
"Come on, you sons of elves, do you want to live forever?"

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16472 on: May 16, 2022, 02:52:55 am »

-snip-

How quickly the tables have turned. Now there will be ☼dwarf bone jewelry☼!
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Lozzymandias

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16473 on: May 16, 2022, 01:51:18 pm »

Continuing my adventure to Girdlefilled, a veritable New York of a metropolis. Upon landing in the town my first action was to intervene in the attempted murder of local merchant by a night troll bride.

After killing the night troll bride, I ask the merchant how he's doing. He spits in my face, disgusted that I killed "Pari Strapped suitor"

And oh would you look at that, the corpse on the ground has acquired a name.

I should have let Pari Strappedsuitor bite your goddamn arm of my dude.
"Come on, you sons of elves, do you want to live forever?"
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 [1099]