Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Show animals?

(1/1)

TheCIASentMe:
I'd like to see more trainable types. Couple of ideas would be:Show-animals: If you assigned them to a person they could improve the entertain or joke social skills. Or they could be assigned to a rope to improve the attitudes of passersby.Medical-animals: A general category for animals that would help the wounded. Monkeys or animals with hands could fetch water and food, dogs could provide sight and movement assistance for those who have lost legs.Pack-animals: Haul stuff? Retrievers. Or maybe if assigned to a farmer they'd improve farm plot returns. An item spawning from this idea would be saddle bags.Power generators: This would require a building but being able to use a mule, for example, to generate power by having them turn a wheel.Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I did a search of the forums and nothing matching this was returned.

Dame de la Licorne:
I like.  It would also provide more chances to train the 'animal training' skill.

Helmaroc:
Nice, but Medical and Show Animals seems a bit too far to me.[ March 01, 2008: Message edited by: Helmaroc ]

Fenrir:
I'd be happy if dwarves would fetch food and water, let alone the animals!

Jayfrin:
sounds good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version