Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: The Cavemen!  (Read 29915 times)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cavemen!
« Reply #390 on: March 28, 2010, 03:31:06 pm »

I need Haika's contribution to proceed. I knew that he would be rather Unstable in his commitment

-.- it's only been 4 hours since your turn post updated things, and you post this right as I'm typing. I have to sleep and do things during the day sometimes. Sheesh.

and it's been less than 24 hours from my last post. As I said before, I can only promise one post a day, anything more than that and you can npc my guys. I'm happy you want to move things along, but I have other things to do than play forum games every waking moment(even though I spend alot of time here)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 03:32:55 pm by Haika »
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 28, 2010, 03:48:30 pm »

Hobo, I think you're being kinda pushy... Haika gets on everyday... ._.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 28, 2010, 03:58:55 pm »

[No worries Haika, I know he's awesome]

Haika:

Sapphire picks up the Satchel and rounds up the Rabbit Corpses. She fits two in the Bag. There are Three Loose Rabbit Corpses. While Sapphire hold the bag she cannot hold a Live rabbit.

Dusk picks up a Rabbit which is rather tame and calm. This allows her to pick up another easily.

Amber picks another up but can only carry one.

Larry, Boh, Robert and Terry dismantle the other Hut and the Rabbit Pen. They take some berries to eat and prepare for the Journey. It will take two men to carry one Hut kit. 

Boh Will carry the other Rabbit.

Faden:

Gawain and Alex, back and Ribcage Camp, dig a large yet shallow hole just West of the Ribcage. They dig it deep enough so that a rabbit is unable to jump out. They are just about half done, they are using their and hands and Gawains hands are beginning to hurt.

Devin, Jack and Jill will help the Gentlemen from Haikas party carry the Hut Kits and Rabbit Pen.

Berry and fawn continue to wwork on the rope and have created a length as tall as Berry.

Ched:

Holly and Squirts make baskets. The baby rests in holly's arm while this happens.

The others use the Sharp tools to cut the trees down into more managable sizes. This is hard and the Pieces become rather Crude.

It is Mid Day, large fluffy white clouds fill the sky.

Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 28, 2010, 04:05:19 pm »

Ok, since it is midday and earlier than I thought, my next actions are for my group to head for the new camp, and hope not to get rained on.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 28, 2010, 04:28:45 pm »

Holly and Squirts rest, make baskets
Men make a bridge over the river with the wooden chunks, lashing them together with tendons or whatnot from the corpses

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 28, 2010, 04:39:08 pm »

Everyone at the other tribe's former camp helps carry things to the ribcage camp.

Gawain stops digging, and learns how to weave from Squirts
Alex uses the stone axe to dig.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2010, 09:57:30 am »

I was muted, but I wanted to join in. Am I too late?
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 07, 2010, 01:52:45 pm »

Uh no sorry Huesoo I am afraid.

[SHIT! I didn't realize that everyone had taken their turns. I will get an update up ASAP but not now as I am busy]
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 16, 2010, 09:22:52 am »

(Bump!)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 31, 2010, 01:09:19 pm »

Bumpity! though it's probobly dead by now... been so far good storytelling, though I lost it after the merge...

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 31, 2010, 02:07:39 pm »

Ugh, Im too busy to do this anymore. Someone else can take over if they wish though :)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]