Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Peasant's Adventure-I know about last time, changes will be made.  (Read 13508 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Peasant's Adventure-I know about last time, changes will be made.
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2010, 11:10:34 am »

Pffft

Actions: Go find a large tree branch to use as a club! As in a weapon. A weapon being defined as a wielded object in the main hand used for self defense. Then club some local baby seals. Only evil ones though.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2010, 08:34:53 pm »

Fiine. Go to the local thieves guild. Show them my cunning and interest to join said guild. If I can't attack the nearest guard and commit hara-kiri.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2010, 11:50:20 am »

Ok, seeing as I'm on holiday, using my DSi to post, quotes may not be accurate. This thing doesn't like the insert quote button.

Quote from: Criptfeind
Make like hell, nuke head
(3 vs 5) Your making like hell is rubish. (4+1+1=6) This is unblockable, so... yeah...

Quote from: Dwarmin
Find club, beat evil seals
You procede to choke some more. (2+1=3) Epic. Now, you may want to remove your knife before you do anything. Oh, and because you intended to do two actions at once this turn, the Antitwoactionsatoncecarp attacks you. (3+2=5) Yeah, he's a powerful carp. (4) ...You're getting pwned, you know that?

Quote from: Acanthus whateverhisnumberis
Commit hari-kari
Due to the fact that you don't know what hari-kari is, you just hug the guard and hope for the best. (Heads) He ignores you.

I'm not gonna copy out all the status.. the only change is that Cript is dead and Dwarmin has 5hp. You'll need to loot the corpse of Cript to win the game... he has a key item on him.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2010, 01:08:52 pm »

Uh, I challenge! Coughing up a knife blocking my throat should an automatic action as pertaining to survival. It's like saying since I fell off a cliff and didn't put "I try to grab onto a ledge if I fall" I automatically die. Which is how I guess you'll kill off my character in a few turns, for ironic effect, yes?

Action: Cough up knife

(And herein Dwarmin realizes the ultimate rule of Peasant adventure-short, boring actions that cannot be misconstrued easily. Next turn I'm thinking of "sit down on floor" and "I breath" to see what kirby can do with those.) 
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2010, 01:40:17 pm »

Hm. We'll head... east, for some reason, as I ask Alex what he meant about it always being night.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2010, 09:30:24 pm »

My death wish is to explode in a nuke explosion.
<_<
>_>
Also my ghost will take the key to the after life.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2010, 01:06:57 am »

Slit own throat.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2010, 01:32:58 pm »

Quote from: Dwarmin
Clear throat
(Tails) ...Well, this is indefinately game over. (4+1=5) Dwarmin chokes to death. He then gets beaten by the carp. ((6+2)+(1+2)=11) Ow.

Quote from: IronyOwl
Head east
Aaaaand the route is blocked by marching robots. Do you fight? "Yes." It seems like Alex has locked you into combat with 10 robots. I think a rough guide would work here.

..I..
..A..
RRRRR
RRRRR

Due to their rushed production, robots only have 10hp, but have +1 range 3 Vulcan Cannons. Your nitro is +2 and range 5, and flames in a cone. Alex is wielding it.

Quote from: Acanthus
Suicide
Due to the fact that I can't be bothered with combat, you drop your knife.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2010, 04:05:31 pm »

Was this suppose to be some sort of learning experience?  ;)

Remember Kirby, you have to strike a balance between giving people a fair challenge and killing them ruthlessly for stupid mistakes, like mine.

Otherwise...no one wants to play your game. But that was probably your intention, yes?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2010, 05:05:11 pm »

The aim of Peasant Adventure, for me, is to take an error and blow it up in the face. That is what makes it Peasant Adventure, no?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2010, 05:33:48 pm »

Eh, the original Peasant Adventure was more about wacky mad cap adventures, people only died rarely in it, or at lest until the GM got tried.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2010, 05:45:48 pm »

Yeah... we're down to two. I mean, I knew I might die, but that was quick.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2010, 07:26:05 pm »

Eh, the original Peasant Adventure was more about wacky mad cap adventures, people only died rarely in it, or at lest until the GM got tried.

That's what I remembered ...did not expect to die on turn 3 to the wrath of Kirby because I forgot a comma. I was expecting to...have fun.  :(

This time around Kirby just seems to randomly kill people for the Hell of it, which I guess is fun for him! heh

Anywho, I hope the game continues...you'll probably need to recruit more players for the slaughter lol, just warn them they are getting into so no one can claim to be surprised when it happens.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2010, 08:25:24 pm »

Eeep. Attempt to bash in upper rightmost robot's optical sensors, then point it towards its fellows.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2010, 08:42:54 pm »

I would like to claim a new adventurer. After all, losing is fun!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7