Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: =Bronze Battle Axe= REVIVAL?  (Read 3937 times)

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
Re: =Bronze Battle Axe=
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2010, 12:34:09 pm »

I shall make this concession to make peace.

I remove my prize of conflict offering them to Tergren, "I Unbrey Othagleow, born of the great elk, conceed the hands of Malachite in the way of peace." followed my rubbing my hands in memory of lost prizes.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2010, 01:23:57 pm »

"may our tribes prosper and our friendship last"
Tergren equips the gauntlets
"now we must depart for Bloodcaverns. Boartusk's territory is in the way, do you want to take a detour and avoid a potential unnecessary battle? or do we cross their territory?"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 01:58:24 pm by Askot Bokbondeler »

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2010, 01:41:47 pm »

detour...duh...

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2010, 01:57:36 pm »

well, i thought i left enough hints that they're about to be attacked by Bonepeakers, and you'll have to make peace with them sooner or later. Showing up and helping them drive off the raiders could be a good way to put your differences behind you... but you're the player and the choice is yours :P and I'm not letting you take back your word!

"then i shall make preparations, we'll depart in the morning and I'll take some of my warriors with me. Return to your men and tell them they can come into the cave. Pick a public barracks  to sleep, and try to convince them that this is the time for unity, not for petty fights, i don't want any trouble in the town"

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 04:55:19 pm »

Tie his arms, let his legs free. Gather the thrown spear and the helmet. Take him back to the chieftain and explain the danger.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2010, 06:26:27 pm »

You tie his arms, then with another rope you tie his neck and tie the other end arround your waist. You take his weapons with you and make the trail back to recover the spear you threw, then return to the place of the fire pit to seek your helmet. You then blindfold your prisoner and take the secret passage to the cave village to seek the chief. You find him on the warriors hall, discussing furiously with the shaman, its probably about a sacrifice or something of religious matter and you don't care. You require an hearing, and say its of maximum importance, and the chief dismisses the shaman. He gives you the word.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2010, 04:13:09 am »

"Sir, this bonepeak scout was spying on me. I suggest we prepare for an attack, his friends must be nearby."
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2010, 05:52:17 am »

I think i'll stop speaking with an accent. It's difficult, especially with my limited skill in English.

To the prince:  ''Would your people say a ransom for you?'' And tell the guards to flog the dwarf, who tried to kick me.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2010, 08:27:09 am »

A bonepeaker? this far south? we should have heeded the rumors! don't worry, warrior, you know our tribe is strong, we can take them. Whats your name? pick ten of your fellow herdsmen warriors and two war boars, you shall lead them in a patrol for more enemy scouts, try to assess the bonepeakers location, see if we can mount an ambush

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i lived in Scotland a few months, as i am Portuguese and that was my only experience with spoken English, sometimes the accent just comes naturally... when i say "aye", i'm not *trying* to look like a pirate, a Scotsman or a dwarf

"no, my father doesn't resort to that sort of diplomacy. My people only respect strength, and it's against our honor to use one's standing or treasure to save one's ass...but that isn't to say  that there is no reward in helping me" the other prisoners look at the prince suspiciously "I am the heir to the crown of Elkbeard tribe, i would reward you accordingly if you set me free and helm me reclaim my inheritance... helm me overthrow my father!" The prisoner line explodes in curses and insults, the other dwarves call the prince a traitor and a coward, the dwarves have their hands tied, and are tied to each other, but the closest to the prince start to attack him, they try and kick him, he responds accordingly and kicks them back, but he is outnumbered

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: =Bronze Battle Axe= NEED MOAR PLAYAH
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2010, 11:58:46 am »

Take the prince away from the other dwarves. Tell him that you'll think of it.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 12:18:52 pm »

"You two. Bring this one to the dungeon, interrogate him. You are free to shave him if he resists. The rest of you, follow me. We will start searching where I found the first one."
*WHACK*

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2010, 01:00:30 pm »

You charge the dwarves and beat them with a wooden mace, your fellow soldiers charge with you. You beat them till they calm down and then beat them some more. You untie the prince and tie him to a tree away from the other prisoners.
"I'll think of this" you tell him, he just stares at you arrogantly.

Your party has set camp, the sun has set, you have yet to shave the slaves and but you are tired and bruised from the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You command the two younger warriors in the warriors hall to take your prisioner to the dungeon, you may claim him later as a slave, but now you have stuff to do. You also gather every warrior in the hall that are not part of the chiefs retinue, there is 6 of them. You need 4 more, and for a patrol mision you should take trained boars, their smell sense of smell will be usefull in tracking down the intruders and their war training will help you in battle.

you guys can take more liberties with your characters. EagleV: invent a couple of characters to go with you. You don't need to wait for me to describe your surroundings, create your own story and i'll interact with it and throw some obstacles in your way to shake things up.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:03:02 pm by Askot Bokbondeler »

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2010, 08:48:16 pm »

Bump! need more players

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2010, 12:34:52 am »

I'm sorry but my computer died, I cant continue somebody can take my place if they want.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2010, 06:17:14 am »

ouch, tough luck. ok, thanks for warning me. good luck getting a new computer or fixing your old one before the new release
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4