Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Has it been a week yet?  (Read 21633 times)

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Has it been a week yet?
« on: March 27, 2010, 10:01:09 pm »

What? It's been one day?!? Unacceptable. Is it possible that time has slowed somehow?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:06:18 pm by Maldevious »

Psithief

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Has it been a week yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 10:06:25 pm »

I've finally subscribed by RSS to the dev. log. I will not forget!

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 10:07:30 pm »

I haven't used the RSS yet, but I generally tend to check the Dev Log about 10 times a day. Seems to be about as effective.

Chicken Launcher

• Bay Watcher
  • Poultry Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 10:24:55 pm »

This is how I feel, not to mention the chance that it might take longer than a week...
"Did you ever notice any time you see two groups of people who really hate each other, chances are good they’re wearing different kinds of hats? Keep an eye on that, it might be important." - George Carlin

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 10:31:38 pm »

NAY SAYER! BURN THE CHICKEN! I could go for a chicken sandwich >.>

immibis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 10:40:07 pm »

BURN THE CHICKEN! I could go for a chicken sandwich >.>
Okay, one !!chicken sandwich!!. That'll be $52697936598237645981629854619654827459698376598372695487263987546298374659287365498726435.99 sir.
If I wanted ramps I would've designated ramps, dammit!

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 10:50:28 pm »

I think that might be slightly more money than actually exists.
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

immibis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 10:55:43 pm »

I think that might be slightly more money than actually exists.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to set stuff on fire deliberately? Or to pump magma into our bakery?
If I wanted ramps I would've designated ramps, dammit!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 10:58:54 pm »

What? It's been one day?!? Unacceptable. Is it possible that time has slowed somehow?
The Earth needs to upgrade. FPS is at unacceptable low.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

smokingwreckage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2010, 11:31:58 pm »

In order to improve the universe's frame rate, we must all throw rocks into volcanoes and then do absolutely nothing, worldwide, for a week, to take pressure off pathfinding.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 11:34:43 pm »

In order to improve the universe's frame rate, we must all throw rocks into volcanoes and then do absolutely nothing, worldwide, for a week, to take pressure off pathfinding.
or maybe throw them into the large hadron collider to atom-smash them instead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ravenplucker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 12:36:08 am »

or maybe throw them into the large hadron collider to atom-smash them instead.

Not to mention to throw all available animals into tiny pits.

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 01:44:18 am »

And we need to reduce the pathing! Use public transports!
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 01:53:08 am »

Everybody take a break. Drink 20 gallons of whiskey and take a 2 week nap. You will be well rested, and DF 2010 will be out.
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

Organum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 02:25:54 am »

Everybody take a break. Drink 20 gallons of whiskey and take a 2 week nap. You will be well rested, and DF 2010 will be out.

What about the poor children, barred from the solace of alchoholic respite?
Raahleeese... I started playing like last month so the lack of update hadn't bothered me but now! Whaa~
If dwarves decided to live in trees like hippies, they'd still do it better than the elves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5